Why do you play poker ?

zlajazlaja2

zlajazlaja2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
interesting topic ... just like that, everyone plays for some reason, i play because i love cards, partly to make some money, and the adrenaline that gets created when you play, you just enjoy playing texas holdem :D

Popescu97

Popescu97

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I play poker for relaxing ,for me it s a hobby but sometimes i earn some bonuses

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play for fun as a hobby but am happy when i win a few $. :)

U

Ultfrozen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play for fun and a sense of competition, I would like that it would also bring money now)

W

wstclair777

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to think that I play to win/make money but, in reality I play for fun as a hobby. I try to study some and keep it a cheap hobby.

25Giggs

25Giggs

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The general idea of mine is actually to prove my own self that I can win a tournament.

And I also kind of like the idea and the perception of confronting someone else, in order to prove to him/her that I'm better ;)

D

DancingNancie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play poker strictly to make money. I played limit games and those games are not all that common anymore. Now I tend to play more for entertainment and to get away from the family. LOL

ssory83

ssory83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hmmm, why poker game? Good question. I would have several reasons, one would be that it's a hobby, and I like books a lot.

SrWesleiNF

SrWesleiNF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think everyone plays to make money, there may be the small minority who play to "have fun" but I think that due to the competitive spirit of the human being, most people like adrenaline. I play because it's a profitable game so far!

SrWesleiNF

SrWesleiNF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Omaha five cards

Friends, I tried several types of poker, I am currently trained by omaha five cards, online game and five in my city. I am still not very profitable, but I have already achieved some results, I find little matter of this subject available for study, does anyone tell me something?

carlosnuno

carlosnuno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker game because apart from entertaining and fun, the excitement of winning is invaluable.

R3DRANG3R

R3DRANG3R

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
more profitable than video games

kkuk

kkuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hi.I play because I like strategy games.poker is somewhat similar to chess.

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play as a hobby that I can make a small profit each month. Pretty much a recluse so it helps past the time. Also for the competition as I use to drag race

Olegan163s

Olegan163s

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had a big break, 3 years. Now he has resumed the game due to quarantine. It's nice to pass the time, chopped in the zoom, play in the tournament. Of course I want to make money, but so far there has not been much success.

TheEdger18

TheEdger18

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing poker

I've always been competitive at a high degree and also had a degen family. . started young lol

carlosnuno

carlosnuno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi...a lot of people play poker.and they play for different reasons.Someone plays to relax, to reset the adrenaline, someone from the habit, many play to have fun.A certain part plays to make money.What category do you belong to??
This game teaches rewarding good deeds, like thinking logically and understanding other people; while punishing bad actions, such as ignoring the odds and acting impulsively. For example, if you are impatient or illogical or cannot analyze risks and rewards, you will lose in poker, and you will make many mistakes in business and personal relationships. Therefore poker teaches us to control emotions, this can be extrapolated to be more effective in any situation.

E

ElTigre

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hobby

For me it's just another hobby. I play it just for fun. Nice way to kill time.

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi. I had a difficult period in my life and I started playing poker to distract from problems. I started going to live poker clubs, at night I played poker and slept during the day. This lifestyle helped me forget about stress. From the first days of playing poker, I realized that I can make money from it, this was enough for me to refuel a car or buy something for myself. Later, this game became a hobby for me, I gradually switched to online poker since live clubs in our city were closing. I like that poker is part of my life.

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it seems to me that there is a separate category of players - members of cardchat.These are players who want to learn how to play well. I think that there are no professionals among the regular members of the club. And if there is the in administration.

F

fmrocchetti

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Currently, I returned to the poker due to mandatory quarantine rules in argentina, but I learned to play it many years ago for fun, discovering every day that also serves to make money (prompting me that interests me even more) ..

F

Fernet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love poker

Hello everyone, I play poker because it seems to me a fantastic game, with a lot of strategy, calculation, in which there are impressive players, it is a very complete and interesting game, there is always something new to learn and improve, it is great

F

futureballoon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play because its challenging and something to do from home during this quarantine. It's a great time killer especially when you're stuck in the same spot for long periods of time.

jirasuonna

jirasuonna

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like strategy games. I also like the rush of gambling, but refuse to play games where I can't generate an edge. (Whether or not I have an edge is debatable, but it is possible.) I also want a career I can continue in a post-apocalyptic world. (It's coming.) I wonder sometimes if my love of poker is founded in an unexplored well of masochism.