Why do you play poker ?

S

sheldon20264

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker because I really like it. I like to be superior to rivals, I like to consider the possibility of combinations, and I especially like to see the class combination I have collected

O

Oxinthewater

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A mixture of everything has brought me back.

Mainly fun (it replaces me playing a multiplayer racing game with multiplayer cards), partly the chance to win, and partly the potential to profit. It's too early if the latter is possible, but if I can break even playing formats that I enjoy then that's fine.

riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Like most games of chance it's the thrill of the win or at least in my case trying to win :wink:

The Riff_Raff :cool:

AndyChaa

AndyChaa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just not wanna work , wanna be rich, and I very love play poker )))

Bleeis

Bleeis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Because I love playing strategy games and seeing my improvements, I'm passionate about

M

mclaughlinph

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love the challenge and strategy and satisfaction of playing poker. I have a very active mind which requires alot of attention. I found my two favorite things that occupy my mind sufficiently is day trading and playing poker. I would also like to get to a point where I can rely on my winnings to support me as an income. So I would be playing what I love for a living.

M

madmandown

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love poker and I'm passionate about it that's why I'll be rich in future for sure.

P

Powell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will hope one day.Its' my job:)as long as this my hobby just.

ajtrevor

ajtrevor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker because I think it is intellectually challenging and fun. There is also that risk factor when playing for money.

pro100phil

pro100phil

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play mainly for fun. Sometimes it turns out to win money. This is a nice bonus.

D

desabled

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
At first i saw poker on TV, I think it was some big tournament on ESPN or Eurosport channel and I liked to watch the behavior of people and a special art for me was the ability to bluff,for a while I watched poker and decided to start playing. Absolutely i love this game