Why do you play poker ?

B

Bober

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, it's just a hobby. I only play a year and a half, one or two tournaments a week. I'm not tired yet, so I don't rule out that poker will be a part of my life as for others.

manolo salazar

manolo salazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi...a lot of people play poker.and they play for different reasons.Someone plays to relax, to reset the adrenaline, someone from the habit, many play to have fun.A certain part plays to make money.What category do you belong to??
I don not my category but I can tell you something after a tone of bad beats, good hands, lucky and everything that involves poker I enjoy playing poker either playing with stones , bottle caps or real money . POKER is POKER.:)

cidul

cidul

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Started like a hobby then became a way of life, I cannot see my life without poker now

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, the All CardsChat Community! Since the Poker is very diverse, as and Life, therefore I play in Poker, because Poker helps
to develop the very different qualities, as patience, analytical abilities, adjust under most various situations, and etc... In the futher
the all these qualities can to use in the own Life... Therefore I can to say Poker only a Huge Respect! To be continued!..;):cool::)

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Because it’s like a hobby and an extra income for me, I just like it and that’s it :)

heeyjean

heeyjean

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker so i can "force" myself to improve as a people earning money at the same time.

Olegonti

Olegonti

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker because I like this type of activity! I also have a goal to be a successful player and bring a couple of major tournaments to online poker! I also have a goal and try to achieve that I would participate in a large tournament offline and take prize place! Therefore, I play poker!

gallocobain

gallocobain

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Because brings me all the feelings in the few seconds, happyness, rage, sadness! Also hungry and thirst of beers :p

F

fernando21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker mainly because I amuse myself. At the same time I also like the fact of learning to play better and better, the mathematics and the psychological and strategic factor behind this beautiful game. The adrenaline felt when playing and of course there is the possibility of a positive income gain.

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play for the fun of it and I love trying to reach the next level on my status (meaning for example I am on bronze status and trying to reach next status by regularly playing poker)

Mariya

Mariya

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello!!!

I will be sincere. I always tell the truth and I will tell the truth. I play poker because I want to earn a lot, a lot of money and achieve my goals in life.

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Alwas for fun as long as I am playing with my profits and keep owning souls.

K

kubistok

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For fun and relax, but winning some money is sweet bonus;)

Highscoregodx

Highscoregodx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At first, it was just fun to play with friends during parties, and after that I started to be interested in professional games. now I try to play myself, but without my own investments, this is my challenge

A

andrzejaa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker because I'm a destructive degenerate and gambler.

B

bempassado

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker because is fun and i like money

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
excitement + a small chance to win once sunday storm

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like playing poker, if I manage to make a profit it’s just great.