Why do you play poker ?

zlajazlaja2

zlajazlaja2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker because I love it, I just enjoy cash games and tournaments, I relax and of course I don't mind making a little money :D

gena31

gena31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I like to play poker, a game in which I also have to think

playing I relax from all matters of the world, rest

I

ianleel

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
i ve play for the rush of winning a big pot and hopefully the tourney

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i believe its just my way of live. I love it, sometimes i hate it, but its just part of me.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Because it is a strategic game and I like it even more when I have to brainstorm my game play against tough opponents.Side income is always welcome!

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play poker, for me it's a hobby. While playing poker, I’m relaxing, but it happens and win money !!!:)

B

BDR-83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only for money I am not interested in games in which there is no money.

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like to play poker.........I can play and 20 h i guess.......I fell very good when i play.....Maybe because of adrenaline....no idea ...I cannot explain very well....i just enjoy when i play.........And it is a "% "and for money...for winnings.

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker because I want to learn how to play well and EARN money with poker.I want to write my name in history

syarbouh

syarbouh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play poker and also you can make money.

gravac

gravac

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Making side money for my needs and family's needs, as a second job I would say.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker because I enjoy the game. Making money on the side is a definite plus.

K

KAVA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is a passion for me. As one of my favourite movie says: A guy can change anything. His face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God. But there's one thing he can't change. He can't change his passion.

JoeKampman

JoeKampman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am really enjoying learning the game. It is challenging and difficult and since I'm unable to do much else (I'm out from work for back surgery, first one wan't successful so I'm waiting on my second now) it gives me a little purpose.

umyt

umyt

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play for fun but sometimes because of the long tournament I don 't want to go to work tomorrow

pljosko

pljosko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker for several hours every day. The competitive spirit is what attracts me the most. That's why I prefer tournament poker than cash game. If I'm still making some money, it's just an extra stimulus. Of all the games I have played so far, poker is my favorite, and I do not intend to stop playing it until a deep age.

C

Coinuss

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Since childhood, I wanted to understand this game. I also need to improve tilt control because I keep playing. I do not believe that I can make money, but at least it's fun.

MikeDTT

MikeDTT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here in my place all people play poker , so i learned as kid and i grow with this. I play for money because i bored games without money.

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Love it

I play poker because I love the game. I have never got sick of playing the game yet.