Why do you play poker ?

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play to beat boredom. This is obviously needed more than ever at the moment. Obviously I play to try and win some money as well.

Kurator2000

Kurator2000

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker because poker is a “minds game”

Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play this sport called poker because it is just fascinating! Furthermore, as in any sport, to reach a satisfactory level, you need determination and strategy, associated with a lot of study.

fruittree

fruittree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
love the mental game between players and stacks. Kenny Rogers was right. RIP

kbuinowski

kbuinowski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
why do i like poker

I like poker because i enjoy playing cards. playing live is more fun you have people that you can talk to and joke around while waiting for the next hand.
hi...a lot of people play poker.and they play for different reasons.Someone plays to relax, to reset the adrenaline, someone from the habit, many play to have fun.A certain part plays to make money.What category do you belong to??

B

bigthereal

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thats kinda cool game with a lot of excitement

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker to make money, but so far I haven’t earned anything:mad::)

sarvari_ati

sarvari_ati

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker it is the one of the best fun.
Need to add logic, serenity and it is super.

rocket190

rocket190

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
development

I used to play poker solely for the sake of money, now I understand that this is a sport with a good development prospect as an individual yourself, in order to win poker you need to constantly develop in your discipline, and I like it, development

M

mustbegianni

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Because it's fun and a great way to spend evenings and earn a little extra cash if your skilled

S

Samplz22

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play games where you can clearly see your progress. Poker is no exception.

TheGenera1

TheGenera1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Because it's a hard way to make an easy living.

Mariya

Mariya

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello!!!

I play poker to communicate to develop a sense of mind and earn money.

H

hcuervo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I play poker for fun, I'm not very good I always try but I don't dedicate myself to it, when I win something I say I keep playing, when I lose I leave for a few hours and then I continue hahaha. It is a passion

Arthrob

Arthrob

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello

Play for pleasure! Poker is also a sport of the mind and I really like games that work with the mind, in poker you have to have a strategy, it is not combining the cards and that's it. In addition to being an excellent spend time in this quarantine period!

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I play poker because I like it compared to other games. After so many years in which I played it seems that I did not get bored at all of this game so I keep seeing how far I will go :)

B

BIGshark91

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on poker becouse i like this game and i have probably earn some cash.

S

Samplz22

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Opportunities and gameplay makes it so exciting.

MARCANE

MARCANE

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why poker? Good question....

This actually is a very important question we all need to answer honestly to ourselves. If your a recreational player just looking to have a little fun, then that is fine. Continue enjoying the social aspects which are abundant. If it's ego, then you have a little more work to do. Study some charts and watch some videos. Aggressively feed that alpha aspect, and good luck to you because luck will be a component of your game. However, if it's something more, such as profit then you have a lot more work to do. Analyze and study everything, like why and how and when you bet, or don't bet. Analyze hand histories and ROI, and "hand ranges". Not just the hand range you think your opponent has, but also the hand range you think your opponent thinks you have. Learning to control tilt and good bank roll management are imperative to becoming skilled. As I have learned and developed my poker skills, my core character as a person has grown as well.