Can you build a bankroll from just freerolls?

florestaftw

florestaftw

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is, but you need to be a really good player

You too can be a good player, the more poker games you have, the more experiences and the better level you will have.

about freeroll, yeah! it is possible to build a good bankroll to start with.:rock::rock:

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can you build a bankroll from just freerolls? my answer, of course, is yes, and I'm not thinking of Cardschat freerolls! then it would be too easy :) Many people find it unthinkable to make money without a deposit. I think this is exactly what prepares you to be profitable in the long run!

F

freeisfun

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes it's very possible to build bankroll from freerolls. you just have to be extremely patient. It's better to save up a bankroll through working though. If you can't afford to it then build your bankroll through freerolls.

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course, you can build a bankroll on freerolls, but a more correct decision would be to make a deposit and get promoted. Let me explain why, freerolls are very good on the one hand, but on the other hand, it is 4-5 hours of play and if, of course, you are lucky enough to get into the minimum prizes. This is too long. It happened that I myself won a couple of dollars and in a week untwisted it up to $ 100. But I misused it.

W

williemays56

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bankroll free rolls

yes i beleive you can but it takes time and patience

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Having the right goals and objectives will help you build your bankroll.

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]

[/COLOR]

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes. i have done it and also withdrew several times.

Good Man

Good Man

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Currently, there are many ways to create a bankroll without making a Deposit. This includes no Deposit bonuses, free tickets to tournaments and, of course, freerolls.
Each poker room offers its own set of freerolls that you can use to create or increase your bankroll. Many poker rooms also offer partner freerolls, which can only be played by players who have registered in this poker room with a specific partner code.

The Freeroll prize pool is not necessarily a cash prize. These can be tickets to other tournaments with a significant buy-in. This makes it possible to participate in major tournaments with large buy-ins without investing a cent, but winning tickets in one or more stages.

Freerolls allow you to experience the whole atmosphere of multi-table tournaments, test your capabilities and understand the mistakes if you can't afford to play multi-table tournaments with real buy-ins. And the experience gained and honestly earned prize money will certainly be useful later.

Life is a game , play beautiful

Scooopy

Scooopy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, I asked the same question a couple of months ago. You can see my mini diary. The main desire, and anything is possible.

R

Ron112355

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Currently, there are many ways to create a bankroll without making a Deposit. This includes no Deposit bonuses, free tickets to tournaments and, of course, freerolls.
Each poker room offers its own set of freerolls that you can use to create or increase your bankroll. Many poker rooms also offer partner freerolls, which can only be played by players who have registered in this poker room with a specific partner code.

The Freeroll prize pool is not necessarily a cash prize. These can be tickets to other tournaments with a significant buy-in. This makes it possible to participate in major tournaments with large buy-ins without investing a cent, but winning tickets in one or more stages.

Freerolls allow you to experience the whole atmosphere of multi-table tournaments, test your capabilities and understand the mistakes if you can't afford to play multi-table tournaments with real buy-ins. And the experience gained and honestly earned prize money will certainly be useful later.

Life is a game , play beautiful

Good post, I myself have done it a few times.
The first bankroll I built from scratch was on full tilt poker
From $0.00 to $700.00 ,then Black Friday happened and my money was gone.
Only people playing back then would understand how devastating it was to lose your whole bankroll without warning overnight.
Eventually thanks to pokerstars most of us got our money back but it took a while and in the meantime I had to start over, did get it up to about $50.00 before I got my money back From my FTP bankroll.
Anyway as the op says play as many free tournaments as you can all the experience you get can only help you later on.

94EXPOS

94EXPOS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course you can but it depends on how large a bankroll you are looking for. I would suggest a reasonable amount such as $50 or $100 before you start playing micro levels at the site(s) you have been able to get to your bankroll freeroll goals. I currently am close to $50 bankrolls from nothing at 888, unibet and party poker. I already have an almost $300 bankroll at poker stars which allows me to play micro level for bonuses. I look for freerolls that are progressive such as the PKO at ACR or Party Poker. I play Jackpot Freerolls at many different sites. They have daily $125-$250 freerolls. Cards Chat freerolls I find are tougher as the blind progression is slow and for the most part the players are good and better then me. :) I don't have much time for the slower blind progression freerolls as 1 week of 2 I am with my 2 children (pre teen and young teen) and the other week I am often with my girlfriend.

Last edited:
PoolDemon

PoolDemon

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
whether it's easy to make a bankroll from nothing but freerolls is obvious, it is easy, I am up well over $800.00 last 6 months alone. The real question is, should you do it without an initial deposit. I believe, one should do a small initial deposit, otherwise, sometimes, withdrawing your winnings becomes complicated at some sites. Also, always know what withdrawal methods they use, and if they have minimum withdrawals, such as intertops, I never looked at that way back when I made a 10 buck deposit, it's now up over 50, but I can't touch it till I get to 100...so if you face the same kind of problem, it's useless winning, if you can't put it in your pocket...

Johnny78B

Johnny78B

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Sure you can build a BR from freerolls I did it so many times. Freerolls are very good start not only for the beginners but also for other players, who doesn't have any opportunities to make a deposit at the moment. So definitely YES!

AdonisPimenta

AdonisPimenta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely you can, Freerolls are the first real impression of playing with money without spent a nickel ...!!

leoronin

leoronin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol i am trying this atm i will update when i can hopefully it will work

Sschafell

Sschafell

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I believe it is possible, but it is not easy!:bike:

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It can be done, but only if super good runs, and tight BRM..

If you play the huge freebies, with hundreds of entries, the payout is slim: $50 prize pool, often min payout is .05 or .10, for 2 or three hours of effort.
BHig entry freebies, if you take big chances, combined with a lot of luck,and a lot of time invested to get to the money you can get to the final table, or close to the top ten, where the real money is.
Scan all the freebies at all the sites you play at; cherry pick those that have best return.
Stay as far away from rebuy freebies ifyou can. The rebuy is usually way more than the min cash.
To build a BR, you have to be smart with BR; use it wisely, sparingly. No cash games. Use BR for set entry tournies, and sit and go's; the most money you can lose if your entry; cap your losses.

Uncloggie

Uncloggie

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I made 200$ so far on 888 this year from scratch. Deposited 10$ to qualify for the bountiful freerolls. A few dollars won playing low stakes, I'd say maybe 5% tops, the rest is all from freerolls.

I also have 50$+ on Pokerstars and partypoker, again mostly from freerolls, and I have cashed out a few times from party, but I hardly play there anymore. 888 has the best free rolls by far out of the 3.

I'm not a great player, but I do pretty well, after years of playing.

My advice for newbies, if you don't want to risk any capitol: Stick to freerolls for a free education. Move on up slowly and cautiously into microstakes once you have a small but large enough sum built up.

Last edited:
FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

It's hard to create a bankroll from freerolls but you could.

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Yes, of course I started with Freerolls and my decent bankroll ... little by little!

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Certainly yes, if you do a good bank management here in the card chat you can do that yes, there are several freerolls available

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes! I would consider myself a freeroll player. You have to enjoy the game and challenge to be a freeroll grinder though.

Sariane

Sariane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
believe so a good administration with the little that is gained in frerooll of yes to set up a bankroll

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management Freeroll Passwords