What tournaments do you like better: Bounty or Regular?

E

Erickaie

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love both, when my bankroll is short then I dont play bounty as you can get in a situation where you might lose your buy-in early however I love bounty too coz if you are lucky you can bust a couple and boom you have your buy-in back and play like a HERO, regular are almsot all skill and you will have enough time to think and make right descisions without being distracted with a potential bounty.

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if the tournament is expensive, bounty is better for me, at least you can knock out two people there and stay with your own, and knockouts are an additional incentive, instead of boring tournaments

EmptyHouse

EmptyHouse

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I like playing both formats. In each of them you have to adopt a different strategy. The advantage of bounty tournaments is that you can earn money early in the game. This results in a lower variance and the bankroll requirements are lower than in regular tournaments.

T

TheJollyllama

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I cant stand bounties. Theres no play involved. Last one I played, people were shoving kj and calling off w weak aces in the first levels

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I like regular , cause I have been playing them all the time . But I would like to try more the bounty tourneys . I have to study them , the players are very aggro , many call with the right odds more hands than the normal games .

YevheniiKobliuk

YevheniiKobliuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi! In general, I like bounty tournaments more, but sometimes I fall into the trap when I want to knock out the opponent whom I "cover" and have to call with a weaker hand, and sometimes I lose)

P

PokerMaria

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
Regular ones, no question. + the nowadays very rare 9max version, instead of 6-7-8max

I

IanP304

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Personally prefer to play PKOs but it is all just preference in all honesty

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really enjoy trying all kinds of poker. I typically play regular more often but when Im in the mood a bounty can be lots of fun.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I prefer tournaments with knockout rewards, the ability to win money just by knocking out other players seems like a great opportunity to recoup the cost of entry

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bounty tourneys have more action than regular ones.. prefer them over regular tourneys..

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Bounty for sure meanwhile you waiting to be in cash you might eliminate some and win some ...Oh and players playing a bit different cause of that;)

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
i prefer regular, so my focus is more on playing instead of risky knowckouts

Zaner

Zaner

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Bounty,cause when have someone short in the table,everyone goes "all in" so if you have a good hand you will take all

theoxy

theoxy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bounty for sure. It gives me more emotions when i or opponent go all in.

neptunas888

neptunas888

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I like regular non-bounty tournaments better because for example at 888 in mystery bounties they pay for knockouts after level 17 and recently I knocked out 7 people before level 17 and then none after. And in the end, of course, I got into the prizes, but they were only a little more than the buy-in for the tournament.

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Bounty tournaments are popular now, and I like to play them myself, there is a possibility that you will be able to at least buy-in the tournament before reaching the prizes. Well, if you still get into the prizes, it's so great. I agree that the prize money is slightly lower than in regular tournaments, but this does not interfere in principle.

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello friends!
Due to the growing popularity of bounty tournaments, I wanted to know which tournaments are more popular among CardsChat community members?

I actually sometimes find it interesting to play tournaments with knockout rewards. But half of the prize pool there always goes to bounties, so I prefer regular tournaments)
I also prefer regular tournaments. In tournaments with knockouts, players often play with junk and it pisses me off a little. In regular tournaments, the game is more predictable and it's better for me.

TaNIAnT

TaNIAnT

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I also prefer regular tournaments. In tournaments with knockouts, players often play with junk and it pisses me off a little. In regular tournaments, the game is more predictable and it's better for me.
Needless to say that bounty tournaments give more opportunities to earn some cash, but regulars seem better as there are much fewer of those who just push to knock by luck and people are more moderate.

Dimidrol2

Dimidrol2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Regular tournaments are a classic where players think about getting into the ITM.
In bounty tournaments, players go crazy in the early stages of the tournament. I don't really like to play bounty.

thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Bounty tournaments can be good fun, but not the one I played tonight!

pasha poltava

pasha poltava

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I only play bounty tournaments, in them you can knock out a very big knock from one bounty, and there can be a lot of them!!!

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I do much better with the regulars, but I love the KO's.