What tournaments do you like better: Bounty or Regular?

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
bounty is fun and you can get your buy in back with the bounties which will be basically a freeroll lol . however the prize pool and prize distribution is poor compared to non bounty tournaments if i am not wrong at the top of my head

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In the beggining, i don't like so much bounty tournaments, but before i understand people play very bad on him, i start to like

messats

messats

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LC
Chips
well both serves a purpose bounties are there to make players take more risks, thus gets rewarded regulars are there for endurance to see how focused over a lengthy period you can be

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I do tend to prefer playing in a normal tournement of bountys but to be honest I have started playing more bounty's and they are not as bad as I though they would be.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I like regular tournaments. Bounty tournaments are too crazy for me :)

T

tiptools

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
in bounty tournaments, the first gets a disproportionately large part of the money. And because it's hard to come first, I prefer the regular ones

V

viacheslavtezikov

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like regular tournaments more, in bounty tournaments players can often play recklessly and try to knock you out of the tournament, and for example, then it is impossible to steal blinds.

fadred719

fadred719

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BY
Chips
  • Hi, today 75 percent of all tables are bounty tournaments, and the fields there are several times weaker than in regular tournaments (freezouts), so I prefer bounty tournaments

badbanking79

badbanking79

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DK
Chips
I prefer regular tourneys, maybe because my style of play suits it better. I find especially in the lower entry fee bounty too many player go all in with J2 or something like that so they are more unpredictable then regular ones.

But guess its a matter of taste

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I know that bounty tournaments are popular, but I don't like them, I've never had any luck in such games, that's why I avoid them and only participate in regular tournaments.
The bounty is tempting for many players and they are able to make more light-hearted decisions because of it.

P

PokerMaria

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
Hello friends!
Due to the growing popularity of bounty tournaments, I wanted to know which tournaments are more popular among CardsChat community members?

I actually sometimes find it interesting to play tournaments with knockout rewards. But half of the prize pool there always goes to bounties, so I prefer regular tournaments)
even if the bounties reduce the variance, i prefer the normal ones. in my opinion, wildly mixing them definitely not a good idea.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Well... I like to play in both types of tournaments... but I am clear that in Bounty tournaments players take more risks in search of winning the bountys

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I particularly like the tournaments with bounty, I always come out with some profit in each of those tournaments, it is not necessary to reach prizes for you to win money, that's why I always choose tournaments with Bounty.

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
in my humble opinion, I'm starting to suspect that there is no range in bounty tournaments, they are becoming more complex than freerolls.

romerim

romerim

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bounty tournaments for sure. This incentive greatly increases the action and dynamics of the game because you don't have to wait a long time to collect some reward like in normal tournaments, where the money is within the prize zone (ITM). In bounty tournaments, you can make a profit right from the start and the more chips you have, the better your chance of collecting more money.

andron205

andron205

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
bounty where there is no long registration

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bounty hunter tourneys with extra spice of aggressiveness. Not for the faint of heart.

Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I prefer regular tournaments too! They are the vast majority in my grid. Elimination rewards change the gameplay a bit in my point of view. However, I select a few for me to venture into.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friends!
Due to the growing popularity of bounty tournaments, I wanted to know which tournaments are more popular among CardsChat community members?

I actually sometimes find it interesting to play tournaments with knockout rewards. But half of the prize pool there always goes to bounties, so I prefer regular tournaments)
Definitely bounty tournaments, thanks to these tournaments the bankroll and my nervous system feel much better)

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I prefer regular poker tournaments, the bounty is mindless slaughter, I don't like that kind of poker

J

James2023

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
either or is good....because there is no rebuys and any idiots blaming their stack all in and making constant rebuys to engulf the table cant win.... that and the blinds are 5 to 10 minutes not 2 to 5 minutes giving you more opportunities to wait for better hands.

houcineben10

houcineben10

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Bounty are so cool but they are more difficult to play since there is a bounty on your head so players are more likely to call you and to bluff you :D
I will say it's more risky but also if you run good you can easely make a lot of chips :p