What tournaments do you like better: Bounty or Regular?

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Hello friends!
Due to the growing popularity of bounty tournaments, I wanted to know which tournaments are more popular among CardsChat community members?

I actually sometimes find it interesting to play tournaments with knockout rewards. But half of the prize pool there always goes to bounties, so I prefer regular tournaments)

D0nk3y Hunt3r

D0nk3y Hunt3r

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
True, though you can get some rewards from bounties even when you get knocked out yourself early. I prefer bounty ones.

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm probably a concertor by nature and I don't immediately take innovations as something good. Maybe it's a matter of habit, but regular tournaments are more suitable for me.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bounty for sure. It gives me more emotions when i or opponent go all in.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm more prefer the Regular tournaments, because in these tournaments the players more thinking about the Final result,
in contrast on the Bounty tournaments, where the players are (by my opinion) more thinking about a Bounty...
And therefore Game is gets more similar on Bingo!..

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I do enjoy the hunt of KO games lol, bounties can add up!

exer888

exer888

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
I'm more prefer the Regular tournaments, because in these tournaments the players more thinking about the Final result,
in contrast on the Bounty tournaments, where the players are (by my opinion) more thinking about a Bounty...
I aggree with you 100%. Bounty tournaments its fun tho, but nothing to compare on old good freezout.

gustavofuentes2

gustavofuentes2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friends!
Due to the growing popularity of bounty tournaments, I wanted to know which tournaments are more popular among CardsChat community members?

I actually sometimes find it interesting to play tournaments with knockout rewards. But half of the prize pool there always goes to bounties, so I prefer regular tournaments)
I feel the same. I would rather have regular tournaments as to where the payouts are higher. But I also like the bounty tournaments because you can make the entry fee back sooner. I guess they both have their ups and downs.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friends!

I prefer "regular" MTTs. With that being said, I will play PKOs but I play smaller buy-ins compared to what I normally play. ;)

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like regular better if I am playing a bunch of games, its just easier to not have to worry about the bounties.

F

forgetmenot

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
EU
Chips
I like bounty tournaments its more fun

riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I myself like the bountie games you can earn your buyin back and get a profit before you reach the money then it's all gravy form there just my opinion.

ipagan

ipagan

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Haven't played any bounty torney yet, but it seems like it might be more risky, but more profitable than playing regular tourneys?

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like regular better if I am playing a bunch of games, its just easier to not have to worry about the bounties.
I have noticed this is what makes PKO MTTs worth it. I think the regular player isn't as wise as you are, and they overly multi-table, resulting in mistakes (i.e. not calling in spots where massive bounties are available, etc.). :)

TirariAchref

TirariAchref

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
I like the Regular ones because it's more professional I think.

D0nk3y Hunt3r

D0nk3y Hunt3r

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I disagree, one just needs to adapt strategy for this one. On professional level it doesn't look like bingo at all.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
bounty tournaments are the best I love to play them very interesting games

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like knockout tournaments more, they have more dynamics, they play more loosely, plus you can beat the entrance in 3-4 knockouts, plus I like it, I used to boxing

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've never played at Bounty tournaments. I only play at regular and similar tournaments.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Because of my style of play I love to play Bounty or KO.
A regular MTT I really like deep stacks.
In the bounty or KO I rarely lose right away and in general I always have my entrance paid even if I get eliminated.
In general, I never finish the MTT with less than 7 or 8 KOs in my favor.
Cheers:):):):giggle::giggle::giggle:

micalupagoo

micalupagoo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
KOs are my fav, tho some games I can make the final table without one knockout🤔

Ketienne

Ketienne

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends on mood. Usually I like classic Hold'em more.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play regular tournaments, because sometimes I think the KO games have too many loose players.