What do you think about the CardsChat tournaments?

8infinity8

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is really nice to hangout on the forum, seeing lots of like minded players, and share opinions. Indeed we have difference on opinions on many topics, but in a healthy way. Thanks to cardschat for such an amazing place. The freerolls do help.

F

fegyo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best way how to build bankroll from zero. Qualify terms to get the password are not so hard, so the value makes sense

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
They are very well structured, ideal for players who discover this fascinating game and it is a very good opportunity to play poker against people who share the same passion.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love these tornseos personally thank you .... since they give many of us the opportunity to make a solid bench from 0. incredible opportunity thanks again ...
Hello, Chicungulla! I'm full agree with You. On the all 100%! :deal: More nothing to add.
And main: Good Luck Everyone in right moment!:cool::angel::)

nghoffman

nghoffman

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the Cardschat tourneys are great! I enjoy being able to play a "serious" tournament, but for free.

Z

Zoe190712

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
helló

i also really like to play but unfortunately 1 tournament a week is very little .... it would be good to practice every day to get better ..

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
To be perfectly honest, all tourney play is good practice. With the Colin Moshman and Katie Dozier course which I still go back to and refresh my memory, My poker play has advanced.
The Cardschat free-rolls have helped me to put into practice some of the things I have learned, like power of position and 3X betting also when to 3X shove when in a low chipstack position.

Thank You Colin, Katie, and CardsChat.

N

No Bologna

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like them. The smaller fields give you the impression that you have a chance to win. You don't have all the early "all ins" that you have in the bronze tournaments (I'm Platinum). More like real poker, playing with experienced players.

davidkimtai89

davidkimtai89

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That is a interesting site , everyone can chat and share story , have many topics for discuss , morever we can join freeroll club , it s really fantastic .

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Cardschat tournaments are great and a real opportunity for any level of poker player to develop and sharpen their skills. Also they are good for starting a bankroll from zero with no monetary risk.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We can talk a lot about what Cardschat does for us. Each of us knows how much we get from participating in tournaments and learning bu doing. Thank you for being here - we love and appreciate you!

D

dianasamu245

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that there is no other club that does what it is doing for poker and for the players who are starting there is a range of possibilities for members to bank from 0

billibooo

billibooo

thudlife
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I think I have gotten so much knowledge and practice that I truly do not even understand what I have received from CardsChat yet <3

A

alexeijugin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Я считаю, что турниры Cardschat - это здорово! Мне нравится играть в «серьезный» турнир, но бесплатно.

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When it comes to the question about what I think of cards tournaments, I think very good, a good structure and the guys is very nice to play. The only downside is the leakof tournament passwords.

1sunchin

1sunchin

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very nice mods, nice players and good prizes - what more we need for spent our relax time better?

EvaQueen777

EvaQueen777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Отличная возможность, приятный бонус. Я очень рад, что это практикуется! Надеюсь, что многих здесь нет из-за того, что здесь задаются пароли. Классный форум, мне нравится, хотя я из России. В свободное время часто здесь переписываюсь) Интересно мнение иностранцев:icon_stud

SillentHunterZ

SillentHunterZ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All in fest, people don't get pressure of losing money so they play recklessly.

TommyT

TommyT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the free for all games are like playing bingo but the platinum games are great.

voljare1234

voljare1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i am very glad that i found this site there are just fantastic tournaments, they think of everyone i mean for example women's competitions or leagues not to mention the daily free tournaments i don't think i think the best i can only recommend :)

pandaboy

pandaboy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Its good opportunity to build bankroll from nothing, and next increase it in home games or low tournament. In past i made $100 from nothing, but now want new challenge from 0 to 1000 ! Best of pokerforum and best tournaments here for newby

B

Boodah420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think they're good, but I didn't cash yet