What do you think about the CardsChat tournaments?

Panda1010

Panda1010

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cardschat free rolls are amazing. They are not filled with the average player. It truly is filled with skilled players. Hard to make money, but great challenge.

F

Freepokerfree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all!

Good day! :icon_sunn
CC tournaments are an interesting opportunity to build the bank starting from scratch, as well as a chance to learn or polish our poker. For now I play silver and bronze, soon I will play Platinum!
Thanks greetings :hello:

B

BIGshark91

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that the CC tournament are a really good :)

Olinosterfant

Olinosterfant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love the CC tourneys. There are also some really good players on there which makes for some crazy poker. Especially in the later stages.

D

Dougwant

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great tournaments! Now I just have final table in a few. lol... Made a bit and getting better

BigDice75

BigDice75

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CardsChat freerolls are good because, unlike others, they are played by relatively small numbers of players. As a recent member of the Platinum club I am getting up to date with all the tournaments that are available. There are several per day distributed in different rooms, which made me register in some that I did not even know. It is true that I can not always play all of them due to a question of hours but I love that there is such a wide offer.

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I fell in love with Cards Chat Freerolls from the first day I started playing them. This is a very good opportunity to build a bankroll. I have never seen such freerolls in online poker. Not many people participate and thanks to this a good prize can be won. I have not met rude or arrogant opponents here, everyone behaves culturally and respects each other, it is pleasant to play.

newelis74

newelis74

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The truth is very happy although I have not played much yet, it is incredible that there are so many free and so many options for everyone ... hopefully (and that's how it will be) this will continue to grow much more !!!

L

lewis99

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
gday all...really like cardschat tourneys...league is best for me also some special event weekends...nice to play and be played by regular friends/villians...thanks to organizers for making this possible....darrell

S

Sebarios59

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are a very good opportunity to grow the bankroll, due to the small number of players, although there are still some who miss those opportunities and play the tournament by chance.

riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Myself i really like to play the CC tournaments, i played both the 300 and the 100 today and made the money in both:) there is some very good players here and they keep my game sharp thank you CC :D

The Riff_Raff :cool:

AndyGamesPoker

AndyGamesPoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I absolutely love them. And for free rolls they are surprisingly challenging. Good competition on these!

C

Clean

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love these tornseos personally thank you .... since they give many of us the opportunity to make a solid bench from 0. incredible opportunity thanks again ...
Haven’t played one yet

L

ludinj

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
im always late for then lol

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

I love them. I have stated in previous posts, that thanks to the cardschat freerolls on various sites , this 6 month quarentine has been bearable. There are different ones allmost every day. And with the moneys won in them , I have been able to play tourneys on those different sites.
In addition to all that, I have built up a 500 bankroll from nothing. So I say kudos to Cardschat!

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now I play these tournaments more often. And to be honest, I like their level, most of the players really think about the game. What I haven't seen in most mid and low limit tournaments) Great place to grow, let's play :evil:

Savantino

Savantino

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its a good opport for new players too build a bankroll or just too play for fun...Big thanx for cardschat for that..:icon_rr:

andreypuch

andreypuch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A great opportunity to test your knowledge. Look at the new trends of the drawing. Take note of non-standard situations, and much much much. Super. Great.

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They are a good way to get some experience playing and a chance to actually build up a bankroll. If you look at the leaderboard, you will see that there is some serious money to be won...as well as fun to be had.

MusterIsBack

MusterIsBack

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have not yet entered the Cardschat Tournament Daily Club, but I can boldly say that its free tournaments are great for me. These tournaments have allowed me to become part of my BR and have more hope in the game.

C

chinito2410

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it gives you the opportunity to play tournaments without spending cash and win a cash prize

O

olesyafarion

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi! I managed to play quite a bit, but I really liked it. I liked the structure of the tournaments, I liked the fact that a certain number of people play in them, which is so rare in freerolls. I have long paid attention to these tournaments in the PS lobby, so I really wanted to become a member of the site and the CC club. But I didn't dare for a long time, I doubted that I could do it. Besides, my English is a little weak. But recently decided to join and did not regret it. These tournaments are great training and help in creating a bankroll, with the presence of which I have eternal problems.

cardartist85

cardartist85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love them, I only wish there was more of them lol. The format and structure is perfect though and its awesome being given the chance to build a bankroll from nothing. The fact we are all in the same community together makes it more fun too.

C

CliffieDeuce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never made the money

I have played in a couple of Cardschat tournaments and enjoyed it. Although I have not cashed in any, I am trying to get to the daily tourney's to better my chances.

I just play for fun and am by no means any good. Luck will prevail once in a while.