What do you think about the CardsChat tournaments?

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm very pleased with the way CardsChat has their tournaments.

The 888 All Canadian is the best (coz I'm Canadian...lol), but I also like the idea of being active on the site via messages, the higher you get in ranking, to play better torunaments.

Unfortunately, I've been a bit lax, lately, but I intend on increasing my activity, so that I can take advantage of the higher up tournaments.

Keep up the good work, guys.

diago726

diago726

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As I am still Bronze and they only let me play the basics, I always play them with the greatest enthusiasm, dedication and passion that they deserve it, they are very good because there are players with a high quality of play, I will continue to strive to be able to play higher levels.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love playing in C.C tournaments, as the time goes , you get better at playing poker. Tough opponent's awesome plays from the great players. You can learn a lot ,of different styles of players, playing C.C tournaments. They show how good they are, by looking at the point standings. Same players most of the time. I would refer people, I know to join here. Great advice in form about the game. But the people I know have little children, so they can't put the time in ,right now. C.C tournaments are great , to learn how to play poker, with experience and excellent players to learn the game from.

L

Laynester

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like that too. I can't wait to join and start playing. First I have to post. Thank you for looking!

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, and there are quite a few of them !!!!

B

bigthereal

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like these possibilities very much ;)

K

katsbrasil

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
katsbrasil

n fact I love card chart tournaments I spend all week playing and learning thanks to everyone on card charts we really are together day in and day out

L

Lucanho

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the tournaments are fantastic. I only wish I had the required level to participate. :wavey::wavey:

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love the Cardschat tournaments. I have been playing them for a while now. I enjoy the opportunity to see some familar names, but I hate the idea that some people spread the passwords to others that are not Cardschat members. They are only making it harder for us and themselves to make it to the money.

Loyal_Flush

Loyal_Flush

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love the Cardschat tournaments. I have been playing them for a while now. I enjoy the opportunity to see some familar names, but I hate the idea that some people spread the passwords to others that are not Cardschat members. They are only making it harder for us and themselves to make it to the money.

Same here. I think nicknames and usernames in network should be checked and if there someone not from Cardschat must be kicked out of the tournament.

Blurt Reynolds

Blurt Reynolds

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, these tournaments sound brilliant. Is there any tournaments for newbie’s like me? I only joined yesterday, thanks

BigCountryAA

BigCountryAA

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are fun. Once you get above bronze level they become more competitive.

jfmcd86

jfmcd86

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cards that freerolls are awesome, I mean to gain membership takes time but if your commited youll get it, it's a good opportunity for people to start a bankroll, not many have money to deposit everyday or every week. Other than that its fun to play in freerolls that aren't full of players.

B

BatOneHat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I Like

I appreciate the opportunity and I like the format. So glad they are not some kind of rebuy.

B

BatOneHat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Aggression

To fight aggressive players I typically wait for a good hand and then be aggressive with it. It does help to determine which type of player they are. Loose aggressive or just fish.

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am just happy to participate in these tournaments, thank you very much for this opportunity

P

ProfessorGrind

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Haven't played in one yet, but am looking forward to joining the ranks. Also, if anyone wants to discuss any hands after the fact I'm happy to discuss what I had and my line of thought throughout the hand.

Cheers

V

VBB112

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I didn't even know there were freerolls when I joined the community. They are a wonderful opportunity provided by CardChat and thanks to them for supporting us that way.

The mix of players is also fascinating. I'm guessing some folks have no idea what they are doing and there are also very strong players and others just treat it like any other freeroll.

I should be playing now but I busted in the second tourney hand today. Had just witnessed a A7o calling a K6S all-in pre on the first hand. On the second hand I open raise AKo and two players later someone goes all-in which I call. They have QQ so we have a flip which I lose. Good game! lol.

CptRunBad

CptRunBad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I appreciate what they do for the community!

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The truth is, the cardschat tournaments are the best this week I have missed many games but even so I am still attentive to every new feature of the site, it is the best site that offers only the best of all poker, never change guys

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What do I think of Cardschat tournaments? not average freerolls, the standard is very high! It’s very hard to get to the bubble, winning a tournament is even harder:D Of course, I also really like these Tournaments, I try to participate in all of them.

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really like, you can start a bankroll and you can make friends with players in the community.

raul400368

raul400368

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ellos son muy buenos. 10 de los 10.:jd4::jd4::jd4:

K

kidutu

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
:wavey: been playing one of these maybe once per week and i think they are a good place to start, get the feel of the game while also trying to get urself a prize or just play to experience the fun of poker or try out stuff!