What do you think about the CardsChat tournaments?

W

woodeng

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really enjoy the Cardschat free rolls because I think they attract a more serious player than standard free rolls. I have also noticed players are better mannered in the free rolls sponsored by Cardschat, but maybe that is the luck of the table . . . Thank you Cardschat for providing us many opportunities to play poker.

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love these tornseos personally thank you .... since they give many of us the opportunity to make a solid bench from 0. incredible opportunity thanks again ...

I love the cardschat tournaments, they are so great

Unlike regular freerolls the field size isn't 10'000 so we can actually make the final table

And for the added cash events its so nice so have 20-50 buyins added to a prize pool. Makes for really great bankroll building opportunities!

Inspired by the CC games I created some more for the weekend schedule, check em out!
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-news-events-63/new-weekend-homegame-schedule-367-added-477553/

The leagues are just so much fun, so cool, and i'm thankful to CC for showing me how a proper online freeroll league should be run! :deal:

M

mortimccarthy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The all members freerolls are just like any other freeroll you can't play poker its just pure luck pick your best hand go all in with it because thats what it turns into no skill involved just players going all in hoping to get lucky, I have played in one silver level freeroll these are the only freerolls worth playing its actual poker where you are trying to outplay your opponent not a all-in luck fest..

S

samuri

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker

I LIKE THE GAMES .If I'm not to late. got to win money in 2 of them.

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very good, an incredible opportunity to make a bankroll or earn extra money.

Xambo

Xambo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The all members freerolls are just like any other freeroll you can't play poker its just pure luck pick your best hand go all in with it because thats what it turns into no skill involved just players going all in hoping to get lucky, I have played in one silver level freeroll these are the only freerolls worth playing its actual poker where you are trying to outplay your opponent not a all-in luck fest..
Exactly right)) Is purely luck. If 6 of 8 players go all in! If 25% of the players remain then you can play poker)

S

SawViper

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
They are amazing. Giving up and comers a chance to compete for money without having to risk anything is a very good idea. They are fun to play, competitive, and skillful.

O

Oksana55

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CARDSCHAT! You're just a miracle. YOU are great Thank you!

soLdaTeS88

soLdaTeS88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a good opportunity to win some money and then play paid tournaments with it.

And considering that a freeroll has appeared for $ 1000 in prize money once a month - it's generally great!

martinlgs

martinlgs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
CC freerolls are the best in the poker room, especially at pokerstar which is where I play continuously. Unfortunately at GG Poker I could not opt for this option because I had already signed up for GGPoker and I did not put the club link and it was out of the private games options

Falconcesar

Falconcesar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good afternoon, sincerely, I didn't have the opportunity to witness a cardschat tournament. I made more than 25 posts and they didn't give me the passwords! Thank you !!!

K

Kraanjhb7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just wish it could be 3 hrs earlier durung the week

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Great times to play with all cardschat players. Thanks cardschat.

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From my point of view, the tournaments offered by cardschat are the best because it always has the best games

D

deputat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play some freerolls on pokerstars and thank you Cardschat that you give me this great opportunity

Mityamoriss

Mityamoriss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me they are great and most importantly they dont have late registration

E

Elfina777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The tournaments are good on many poker rooms, the only bad thing is that for the tournaments of the bronze and silver level there are leaks of passwords in other sources, such as telegrams.

A

AllOut

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's crazy how many tournaments cardschat organizing everyday for nice amount prizes and there's two in weekend also bigger once in a month. And I only play on pokerstars, I don't even talk about other poker rooms. Prizes are great though. Also I like how there's no late registration time as you can see bunch of other special freerolls have this which isn't cool I think. Starting stacks and blind levels is best in CC. You don't flip coin with 6000 player and hope for streak win. CC tourneys are worthy, there's levels and restrictions to join.

Z

zeist2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The CC freerolls are great. Also a lot of serious players at the tables. I should be nice if the were also freerolls of Omaha or other types of poker like bounty tournaments in future. But for now thanks CC for organising

Brentsn

Brentsn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Love them and always will. First tournament win came in CardsChat $300 For Canadians, and on my third try.

horscht22

horscht22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I love CC and all the Tourneys they gave to us...Is a great opportunity to learn a lot of about poker and to meet great players at the tables...love u guys ;)