What do you think about the CardsChat tournaments?

GGthiagoXD

GGthiagoXD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
GGpoker the structure with 10 thousand chips is excellent I loved playing there! Not to mention that the platform is really excellent. Thank you I hope to do a lot of FT of the card chat freerolls at GGpoker and give a lot of work to the best players there lol.
I love these tornseos personally thank you .... since they give many of us the opportunity to make a solid bench from 0. incredible opportunity thanks again ...

where fernando kkkk had 3 brazuca on my left sensational lol lol Congratulations to all !! XD

I love these tornseos personally thank you .... since they give many of us the opportunity to make a solid bench from 0. incredible opportunity thanks again ...
That's what I want to see me do !!! Ours for any player is a great opportunity to build from there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dimission

Dimission

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing freerolls at poker stars since this week and I've been to the final table twice already. Have become 2nd and 4th so you earn nice money for a freeroll. So i am very happy with the access i got.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
These tournaments are the most important in my poker for me.

I

ios

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Those freerolls are great not only because of beeing a free. Its great to see people who I 'know' from posting here. Feels a little bit like a poker game with friends :)

L

Lina1020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also really like this forum, the tournaments and posts are also very useful. I've been playing in freerolls for a while, but I've managed to get to a paid place more than once. I'm happy to be a part of this community.

D

Devspuch

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
50-50

Too many tournaments that require a platinum level, people also want to try to play a tournament (at least 1) with a big win (free, without platinum lvl) :dong:

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CardsChat this is an oasis in the middle of the desert!!!

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's not easy game. Players have got good skills. It's difficult to get to final table. Playing this tournament almost a year and still couldn't win this tournament.​

RVTR7777

RVTR7777

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

There is no poker community in the world like CardsChat. I love this community, nice people, great content, nice chat, great freerolls. I just have to thank you for being part of CardsChat thanks to the entire CardsChat team.
:icon_thum

T

Tomiveres

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like cardschat tournaments because they have small fields and people are very friendly . I played a few other freerolls but there are a lot of players and everyone is going all in with every two cards .
I like the cardschat forum also , and they have poker materials also witch is great for a beginner player as I am .

C

cartonand

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think cardschat have a lot of good player. SO, it's good practice.

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
The best freerolls and the best players are on CardsChat, you learn a lot in these tournaments.

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best online freerolls , with some really good players, and you can lots to learn from them. I did, and helped me a lot in my game.

K

Kraanjhb7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have not yet seen a better and frequent freeroll tournament offering. And playing against people who actually wants to play is refreshing. I just wish I could have played more but its early morning hours during the week for me.

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CC tournaments are very good, to get a free bankroll to play poker, I take advantage of all CC promotions, home games, and all poker sauces.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Free $$$ , giveaways that are not compared with any other poker site or forum , giving opportunities for free to build a bankroll , or play games you wouldn't normally play because of low bankroll limits or not good skills and results , or the chance to win some of your investment back or win more money than the $$$ you already win on tourneys , cashgames or elsewhere .

They are offered in all greatest or very big poker rooms , everyday , the schedule is full , opportuities come and go , everyday is a new day to win with CC tournaments , a unique opportunity in the online poker , a gift and bless for us . Also homegames , special tournaments every month , the league games , the leaderboards for these tournaments .CC supports us greatly , everyone , all bankrolls and poker skills/capabilities players , CC forum and community is really awesome :)

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
They are the best free tournaments that exist in any room, in addition to increasing the bankroll they help us understand the game and have fun while we play. They are the best

Poker_Player77

Poker_Player77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think they are great. It's nice that Cards Chat has these free tournaments for their members. My only problem is actually getting a chance to play them lol.

P

ProfessorGrind

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Havent played yet, but very generous.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Freerolls from Cardschat every day are cool. I don’t know any more communities that provide such opportunities for players:)

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cchat freebies are the best, tough, but no useless chat..

Cchat freebies are the great, small size of pool, realistic ITM, and superior payouts.
The difficulty is the time factor, fields aren't that large, but players are good.
Given the grinder nature of the freebie, it's serious, not a lot of useless chat.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love these cardschat tournaments. The blind structure is great and prize pool is good as well.

M

MakTrue

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Good day!
I absolutely agree with you!
Forum tournaments provide an opportunity to create a bankroll from scratch.
In particular, this applies to tournaments that become available from the platinum level.
Great opportunity. Thank! :rolleyes::rolleyes::)

UM3SH

UM3SH

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play GGpoker only and I am new to Cardschat.

Never play freeroll because of low level.:(:(

cardartist85

cardartist85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
cardschat freerolls

For me they are great because it gives me a way to try and build a bankroll from nothing in between the times I lose a full deposit I make. So far I have only qualified for Silver Level Status so I am looking forward to moving up to becoming a Platinum Level Player. That will be more fun to me when I know every single day I can participate in another freeroll.