Status
Not open for further replies.
messer21

messer21

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely I make a call, because most at this stage have no a good hand. many go allin with A and low kicker

P

Playtext

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This would be an easy call since its only 10c buy in, different situation if this is a high buy in tournament.

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Like most members here I would also call,especially when the buy-in is so small and I have a chance to triple up.

J

Jnuttall26

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I call all day! QQ with easy read from one player? You are pretty much heads up and most likely got him pre.

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
This is interesting question.

Depends of the profile of the players, but for this tournament with blinds of 3min, in this case is possible call. Your cards QQ play very well before the flop.

blackdevil724

blackdevil724

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
On this buy in definitive call, people treat this buyin like freeroll and shove with any two...in mtt, or biger buyin stt no, because there are probably at least one a one k, and maybe even bigerr pair...i just love go all in with AA utg on bounty tournaments..

A

advokat s7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In a 10c s&g only call - and you win

Dany_Style

Dany_Style

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
these tournaments have seen firsthand how come all in a very bad cards. example 2.6 off ... so he can be angry in the tournament which is played seriously and lost, maybe not exactly like that, I think there may be better to pay with your hand yet it they third force starting hand ... but these are just guesses, I do not know who your opponent is and what he is capable. I think also if you have information that your opponent holds a better hand than you, you can throw those cards and see if someone called and will be finished, the hand will gather more information, and so will see if you made the right decision, I'm not a professional but I have seen just throw this hand before flop.sometimes two players are all in and I got 22 flop shows there are 224, but I'm his folded hands properly, my opponent had KK , it is true I would win the hand but you talk about solutions so that so you have to understand you took the right decision

Bogdan Pyts

Bogdan Pyts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Easy call for tourney with bi 10c, but in tourney more 1$ isn't good call

BogdanStark

BogdanStark

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you want to play next in MTT, why you should make any all-in against 2 players even with pocket ACES ?
As for me, I would folded. However, If you're in position, and no any all-in situations you should be raise near 3-5bb

Romario2223

Romario2223

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a tourney with 10 cent's buy in. In this tournaments players can go all in with a lot of hands and QQ you must call

jscales

jscales

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
QQ First hand

Higher stakes people would be playing much tighter and you would have to assume someone has AA or KK. However, 10c... I would call the shoves.

O

oshriosh

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
QQ is a very strong hand before the flop ...
you have like 72% to win if they have a lower pocket pair or no pair at all
i would probbly call

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is ok to go all in in earlie stage of tournament.....

KapitoshkaOB

KapitoshkaOB

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I once had a pair of aces and lost 34! Dining least had not been so :(

Speedbruce

Speedbruce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the $0,10c stng, its a snap call. Buy in really matters in this decision and you got 50% of chances to double up before the flop. If one of them hits the A, GG and subscribe to the next stng. Long term EV+!

Fenix7

Fenix7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pair Vs Two overcards. Examples:
QQ vs AK, AX,KX Win 57.2% of confrontations
It is practicly Flip coin.

Worst:
All-in preflop Pair vs higher Pair (QQ vs KK, AA), only there is about 20% chance of winning.
I think that we should to play QQ seeing the flop.

Ljuk358

Ljuk358

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:)

In my opinion: It is 10 cents tournament and not so good players too, and I am able to play 1000 tournaments in row as this one, so: I would call, but if we take it seriously... If someone goes all in and other player makes call, you should call only with AA... So if it was some bigger buyin - I would fold... :)

Stevan

Stevan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Under normal circumstances i would fold this but if you know that he is loose you must call, but then again the other player is there who might be loose as the first one or super tight. It's the first hand so it's kinda hard to make decision.

D

delox7

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would call this one, especially if one of the players is loose. Actually, I just called in the same situation as you but I lost. It sucks

S

Sergei

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First hand of a 10c 360 man SNG. I'm dealt QQ in the BB. UTG shoves. I have enough hand history on him to know that he is extremely loose. One person from MP calls. No history on him. What is the correct play in this situation?

Raise all-in if he's really loose most all of his А-9

R

rosaparks

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know about you guys, but I often lose with QQ... you gotta play them slow ! And.... carefully !

O

Onkorunkus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
100% a call, how could you even possibly think about folding there? They can both easily have AJ+ 88+.. no way to fold there

vic88888

vic88888

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The odds are you will either win, lose, regret the fold, or be thankful you folded. Those are your 4 options regardless. Knowing it is a great hand, and not often does it come around, go for it. At least you know you lost with a decent hand with little regret.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands