Status
Not open for further replies.
H

haystack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As far as i see it i have played a million of those games it is a snap call and hope for the best.

B

Boyle mrunson

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First hand of a 10c 360 man SNG. I'm dealt QQ in the BB. UTG shoves. I have enough hand history on him to know that he is extremely loose. One person from MP calls. No history on him. What is the correct play in this situation?

Most people wont just open shove the first hand with AA or KK. Usually, they will try to induce by betting smaller so I say.....CALL CALL CALL!!!!

F1nec_ua

F1nec_ua

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
qq a strong starting hand, but do not forget about what is the stage of the tournament, if this bubble you can cementing his fists and stab, but it is better to throw out but to get closer to the prizes, in general, each player plays their own way, every man knows well he is doing or not

F1nec_ua

F1nec_ua

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
to the same tournament 10tsentov. opponents are at can be anything (in the garbage every ain)))

D

davechaze

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Call most of the time

At the low stakes its not uncomon for people to shove on the first hand with much worse than QQ and even call with worse. Unless you have a specific read on the person that they overshove in the early stages with specifically with KK,AA you should call.

arborest

arborest

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think in early stage its not good to go all in with QQ. Its a litllebit risky to do that. Only AA will be good at the beginning.

samy227

samy227

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
call QQ first hand lose vs A4o...GG

AAnonimowi

AAnonimowi

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should fold. Every King and Ace, if not a pair of them is a dangerous to you. You won't be able to answer if sth goes wrong.

rastapapolos

rastapapolos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
In the micro mtt i usually call with JJ+ in this spot cause i've seen a lot of player pushing with AT+ 88+. if i win, i have a stack to manover with and a note about the two players. if i loose, i register for the next one.

D

dudu10grande

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First hand of a 10c 360 man SNG. I'm dealt QQ in the BB. UTG shoves. I have enough hand history on him to know that he is extremely loose. One person from MP calls. No history on him. What is the correct play in this situation?

Because it is a SNG 10c 360 , it would call for the case of a SNG that attracts many loosers players and what's more you have QQ, a great hand.

brno22

brno22

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
QQ all in, without hesitation

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Regular tournament I fold. This situation, I call for sure.

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
not make poker a lottery

depends on a few factors , its position is (IP ) the size of your stack and your opponent (how many opponents are on hand ? ) how many hands have you ever played before this , have an idea about the opponents? how many times you defeated a pair of aces with a marginal hand ? think ! the move is this .

not make poker a lottery

F

fragacoelho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
easy shove at low stakes

N

NKGB13

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well, on a cold analysis of the hand, that would be too early, but as already mentioned above. Everybody play loose on these SNGs. So, it wouldn't be a crazyness if you pay.

Just be good if you loose to a Ax or 78s.

Viera56

Viera56

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its a pretty sick situation but i call. U can find a AA, KK, but no problem just open another game and gg. QQ against Ax + Kx its a very bad EV but i call.

L

Lexxx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Easy call!!!

neloze

neloze

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Its not a bad play its the best play in this kind of bingo sng.i like to shove whit any pair above 99 AK...AJ suited or off.The logic is simple if you dont double up fast you will be blinded away sow no mistake.its kind of a freeroll the same strategy can be aplied.hope i was of some help:) :)

W

walleye

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Players tend to shove on the first hand. I'd call the all-in with QQ.

zarzar78

zarzar78

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In this 10c turbo sit and go, it's an insta-call.
in other sit and go, this hand can be folded, but especially in this tournament, players are very losse in the beginning.

P

pop pap

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just only call with this hand, this is a hard card but dont call all in

paulinhlt

paulinhlt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in this case you reported can go all in without fear!
They are probably donkey ins first hand to shove all in ...

KarolisTisk

KarolisTisk

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
id call in these stakes... bcz players there go all win with 52 or 64 or what ever crap hand they have

L

leorulex

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would call with QQ. A lot of players move all in in micro sit ang go with anytwo

Vadim Kudimov

Vadim Kudimov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the early stages of the tournament, I would have folded that hand, while many board game. In the early stages, people usually go all-in with weak hands like A2, A9, and very often on the table is A (this is the practice). My opinion is to fold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands