Micromillions Thread.

I

indahood193

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nice, think you have the highest cash so far on CC I would assume haha. beats me anyway lol.

vinylspiros

vinylspiros

PIRANHA-------->< (((º>
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
nice, think you have the highest cash so far on CC I would assume haha. beats me anyway lol.

Hehe, not really. I know as a fact that some people have cashed higher than that. But there are a whole bunch of events left so lets see if anyone can cash 4digits and more.

That would be sweet.

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
won my 3rd match and got itm. last hand was a bit of a cooler tbf, I min raise pre with 9's flop comes 66x I cbet he calls. turns a 9 giving me f/h. I bet he calls. rivers a K he donk pots it for 900. I shove like $4k ish. decided to go for it all. he calls with 6 4 for trips. imo he could fold the river as my shove was pretty big.

next match (no. 4) I played by far best player I had played v. I had to 4 bet a lot as he was 3 betting lots. don't think i'd 4 bet in any of 1st 3 matches haha. biggest pot that pretty much decided it I turned 2 pair, he turned a straight and it went in.

yeah i'm playing that too. lost connection so was down to 800 chips (4 bb's) and managed to win the table haha. how did you get on?

been a rubbish day over all though. also doing decent in Bigger $11 although bluffed off 1/3 of my stack with 3 high lol.

my last 2 hopes of being up for the day :D

Ah was doing ok nothing exciting, got to heads up at a 5-1 underdog in chips lol. Went back and forth for a bit again wasn't really getting many hands in HU especially and money went in KQ vs AT flop had an AxT, turn a Q i screamed for a Q or J on the river but no one was listening.

Just playing the 11$ main on carbon now and thats about it, might run some sng's on FT and have a look at the millions schedule and see if I can play any other events the week. GL in your games.

I

indahood193

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hehe, not really. I know as a fact that some people have cashed higher than that. But there are a whole bunch of events left so lets see if anyone can cash 4digits and more.

That would be sweet.
ah fair enough :) yeah I was hoping for at least 1 final table prior to the series. if it doesn't happen though I hope someone on here makes one :D

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

That would be sweet.

Yup couple of nice cashes vinyl, lets hope the cc players can take down the 22$ main or something (that's where we all want the really run good and winning flips :D)

I

indahood193

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ah was doing ok nothing exciting, got to heads up at a 5-1 underdog in chips lol. Went back and forth for a bit again wasn't really getting many hands in HU especially and money went in KQ vs AT flop had an AxT, turn a Q i screamed for a Q or J on the river but no one was listening.

Just playing the 11$ main on carbon now and thats about it, might run some sng's on FT and have a look at the millions schedule and see if I can play any other events the week. GL in your games.
ah unlucky man. getting to hu is not bad though. I always seem to get hu in a tourney with that kind of chip deficit haha. but for once I had 2:1 chip lead starting off.
wow how many sites do you play on at a time? :) I can barely managed two find it really distracting so just stick to Stars haha.
yeah I need to look at the schedule too. hopefully some good ones coming up although don't think i'll play tomorrow.
thanks man :) gl in your sng's etc :D

I

indahood193

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
won my 2nd shootout table in the $5.50.
had a really nice stack in the Bigger $11, like almost 100 bb's.
then lost prev hand v this guy. we kept going against each other, 3 bets 4 bets 5 shoves etc.
then lost this hand. pre flop I know he could be 3 betting a ton of hands- A 10o etc, so I 4 bet to get these to fold, when he 5 bets I know he could still be doing this with the same hand, hence his sizing, so I 6 bet to get him to fold hands as good as A J, and some pairs. then he shoves and I have to call off getting 5 to 1. which I don't wanna do bet a suited Ace with 5 to 1 odds I can never fold. even against KK I am getting right odds and have some equity with over and flushes/ straight possibilities. unfortunately he has the only hand I don't want him to have. ah well. chip and a chair lol.
here's the hand- http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-hands/Boom/5957033_954ED7735A

I

indahood193

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sorry for posting non MM hand. slightly tilted at myself tbh though as was only 200 odd left and 1st prize was $20k. always level myself in stupid spots like these. moving back to MM.
as I said I have won my 2nd shootout, if I win 2 more tables I will be at the final table :D lets gooooo!

I

indahood193

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just won my 3rd table. I didn't like my table tbh. there was one really aggro guy, but I note him as an 'aggro donk.' as he has tons of leaks. so I didn't hate having him there as he would spew chips despite raising a ton of hands. then I had a solid supernova. but he was to my right so I didn't mind. I ko'd him 6's v A Ko. then there were 2 weaker players. and then the guy who I got hu with I was so glad because he was pretty weak/ tight. I raised closed to 100% of buttons and could read him like a book post.
here's the hand I won it with. he just won prev hand and changed to opening 3x. so I decided just to shove and hope he called off light because he knew he was a dog deeper. he did :D
http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-hands/Boom/5957915_5394B81D53
once everyone is ko'd there will be 36 left and I will be one win away from the final table! :D lets go!!!!!!

R

redwards92

never going to move up
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
just won my 3rd table. I didn't like my table tbh. there was one really aggro guy, but I note him as an 'aggro donk.' as he has tons of leaks. so I didn't hate having him there as he would spew chips despite raising a ton of hands. then I had a solid supernova. but he was to my right so I didn't mind. I ko'd him 6's v A Ko. then there were 2 weaker players. and then the guy who I got hu with I was so glad because he was pretty weak/ tight. I raised closed to 100% of buttons and could read him like a book post.
here's the hand I won it with. he just won prev hand and changed to opening 3x. so I decided just to shove and hope he called off light because he knew he was a dog deeper. he did :D
http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-hands/Boom/5957915_5394B81D53
once everyone is ko'd there will be 36 left and I will be one win away from the final table! :D lets go!!!!!!
Nice!! Run gooood!

I love the shootout events

I

indahood193

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice!! Run gooood!

I love the shootout events
ty. so determined to make this final table!!!!!!
there seems to be one pretty decent player at my table. I raised otb A Ko, he 3 bet me, I 4 bet, he calls from bb (lol.) flop comes 10 22. he checks, I check, turn comes a 5, he bets I fold.
thought he had a pretty strong range when he calls oop. obvi not KK/ AA but 9's+, so didn't think he was every folding to one bet and didn't want to just barrel off. also if he has AQ I don't think he bets turn so I just folded. think this is fine? blinds are still low.

R

redwards92

never going to move up
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ty. so determined to make this final table!!!!!!
there seems to be one pretty decent player at my table. I raised otb A Ko, he 3 bet me, I 4 bet, he calls from bb (lol.) flop comes 10 22. he checks, I check, turn comes a 5, he bets I fold.
thought he had a pretty strong range when he calls oop. obvi not KK/ AA but 9's+, so didn't think he was every folding to one bet and didn't want to just barrel off. also if he has AQ I don't think he bets turn so I just folded. think this is fine? blinds are still low.

seems fine to me

I

indahood193

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
card dead. can't get any good spots. shortest stack :(

I

indahood193

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
out. total gutted. came 17th. there was one good player 3 handed and one very weak passive. bar the Aces I was card dead the whole time. also all good spots to open kept being taken. was hoping to double up through the good player then get to hu v weak player and be v confident. but weak player woke up with a hand :( played like a total nit and just picked up good hands. folded buttons/ sb v bb when I was ss'd in bb haha.
owelllllllllllllllll :(:(
http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-hands/Boom/5958415_53463DB6BA
final hand.

H

houtlijm

Enthusiast
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
nice idea man :) althought micromillions is quite a bit a lotery, these tournaments are funny to play

I

indahood193

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nice idea man :) althought micromillions is quite a bit a lotery, these tournaments are funny to play

thanks :) yeah that is true, there are some random tournaments that are quite fun to play. gives the chance for anyone to make a lot out of very little i suppose :)

Ducky7

Ducky7

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1st event late reg to 3.30 6 max :) anyone else in?

Juanes1913

Juanes1913

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing the MicroMillion event 043 $3.30 NLH [6-max]
anyone playing this event ?

I

indahood193

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1st event late reg to 3.30 6 max :) anyone else in?

yeah i played that. regged right at the end, so started with 25 bb's. 3 bet shoved 7's and guy calls off all his stack with KQ. hm. he turns K. out haha

I

indahood193

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
quick update on what i have been doing MM wise. at the start i played a lot of events, like probably 85-90% of them. but the past few days i have been a bit lazy and not played many. however, when the series started, Thursday i think, is when i usually play. from then on til Sunday. i usually take Monday off and can't play much today either because i am busy later on. if i was really going for the leader board i would be playing more events and every day. but i ended up way too tired after like 2 hours sleep the 1st day, and was doing well in tournaments anyway that i thought it may be detrimental.

after today i will probably make a late push for the 2nd 1/2 of the series to get myself some points as well as hopefully some decent scores, and an elusive final table? there's still 50 odd tournaments left, so still time but need to play a ton of events from Wed- Sun.

gl to anyone playing today! there is a good mix of tourny's today.

C

cotta777

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone playing event 58? 75k $2.20 R.
Really looking forward to this one, bags of time and going to catch it from the off (which will make a change from late reg)

D

doomasiggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah I'm playing. 2.20r should be good if I can run well and build up a big stack. Most people in these tournaments don't understand shove/fold properly.