Micromillions Thread.

helpspb

helpspb

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah there are so many rec's+ beginners playing in these tournaments :) ah that is a shame, the last one i had the bankroll for some events and not others, and the one before, like you, i didn't have it for most and had to satellite in. still deffoo worth doing though.
i would recommend using the $2.20 one for another $2.20 tournament, because you don't want to have to rebuy/ add on and can't because you don't have the br. up to you of course but imo would be better playing a freezeout where you have an equal chance :) gl!

You're right. I knew that rebuy would be tough, but since I already won satellite I tried it anyway..... I lasted hour and half, kicked out with JJ like three minutes before rebuy period ended (since I had like 9BB I didn't feel there was another choice). You definitely have a point about rebuys - in the end you end up paying way more than initial buy-in and well if you can't afford it then you're out. It's especially true about micromillions series. If I build my BR up little bit more I'd love to try and play 3.30 tourney.... or basically any freezout with low buy-in. Rebuys are insane with thousands of people in the game.
I also got PSO ticket to satellite for 3.30$ game and unfortunately lost with AA to guy who called my raise and then shoved JK on 39J rainbow flop. River was another jack :icon_puke
So that's it for me. For now don't plan any other game.

Juanes1913

Juanes1913

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looking forward to play the MicroMillions-024 $2.20 NLH today !!
Good luck to all players who are going to play tonight

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
went out aswell, didnt get as far as you did think i finished around 1,600, well done though! last one this evening for me is the superknockout!

yeah that one looks interesting, thought about it but the satties are way out my br lol. GL in it run good and TID

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Yup that one does look good, prb be in that if i'm still awake and functioning lol.

I

indahood193

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You're right. I knew that rebuy would be tough, but since I already won satellite I tried it anyway..... I lasted hour and half, kicked out with JJ like three minutes before rebuy period ended (since I had like 9BB I didn't feel there was another choice). You definitely have a point about rebuys - in the end you end up paying way more than initial buy-in and well if you can't afford it then you're out. It's especially true about micromillions series. If I build my BR up little bit more I'd love to try and play 3.30 tourney.... or basically any freezout with low buy-in. Rebuys are insane with thousands of people in the game.
I also got PSO ticket to satellite for 3.30$ game and unfortunately lost with AA to guy who called my raise and then shoved JK on 39J rainbow flop. River was another jack :icon_puke
So that's it for me. For now don't plan any other game.

yeah i reckon the chances of getting through the rebuy period with out rebuying is maybe 5% at most. still if you get through it and itm you are going to get like 10x your buy in just for itm- because evryone else is rebuying/ adding on.
Jacks 9 bb's of course a shove :)

I

indahood193

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

good luck. any luck has evaded me so far in these haha. still a lot of tourny's to go though :)

I

indahood193

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i am doing just so bad in these so far haha. played maybe 15 cashed in 1 haha. playing decent just nothing happening. on a positive note i am running good in some other tournies this week and up like $2k for the week so can't complain too much i suppose haha :)
not playing/ running good today though might just cut session short and go to the pub haha.

I

indahood193

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
playing the progressive ko just now. anyone else find those wee bubbles tilting? haha

S

stefffan1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
In july I won a bit with this micromillions...I hope I win something now too...Good luck to everybody!

I

indahood193

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2nd itm!!!!!!!!!
haha. itm in $8.80 progressive ko with above av stack. 1 tabling like a boss hahaha.

I

indahood193

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great! Keep it up! :) Make them pay.

cheers man :) need to get points as well for the leaderboard, think i have 10 so far and will get minimum of 10 now. will do ;)

Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Just played my first one of the series the $8.80 progressive ko. Quiet start then after about 45 mins hit a few mid pp's got double the buy in back in bounties, got to about 30th out of around 12000 just after the first break. Then went card dead and hit nothing the few hands I played for the next hour or so, got dealt AA put two players all in, K10 & 44, both beat me lol.

Got wittled down to just over 3k chips got dealt 56 suited in the sb aipf, two callers flopped a flush, won the next hand and got up to 14k chips got dealt AA early position, shoved hoping to catch a few more bounties, 1 caller who had me covered for chips turned over 99 all looked well until he rivered a straight. out in 4708th for $6.76 lol

I

indahood193

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just played my first one of the series the $8.80 progressive ko. Quiet start then after about 45 mins hit a few mid pp's got double the buy in back in bounties, got to about 30th out of around 12000 just after the first break. Then went card dead and hit nothing the few hands I played for the next hour or so, got dealt AA put two players all in, K10 & 44, both beat me lol.

Got wittled down to just over 3k chips got dealt 56 suited in the sb aipf, two callers flopped a flush, won the next hand and got up to 14k chips got dealt AA early position, shoved hoping to catch a few more bounties, 1 caller who had me covered for chips turned over 99 all looked well until he rivered a straight. out in 4708th for $6.76 lol

unlucky man. variance in these is huge. exact same happened to me the other day, except he turned a 9 lol. posted it on the 1st page :) i'm still in $30k @ 600/1200.

Juanes1913

Juanes1913

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing right now #MicroMillions-024 $2.20 NL Hold'em, $15k Gtd
gl to all who are playing this event!
gg