BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing right now #MicroMillions-024 $2.20 NL Hold'em, $15k Gtd
gl to all who are playing this event!
gg

Just late regd into this one as well, lets hope someone from cc can manage to take down a micromillion (would love it to be ME :))

Also planning to go into event 25 that starts in three hours.

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OMG, been pretty much card dead since I started event 24 except for maybe 3 hands (KK, everyone folded, QQ flopped a set got no action, AQ 3bet a lag and everyone folded lol, I'll add TT that i just got lol flop with K, i bet lag called, turn Q, check/check, River A he checked I bet he folded).

It's quite boring when I don't even have opportunities to snag up some blinds to keep my stack up (granted the TT just got me back up to about 5400 but now thats only 27bb) when a bunch of people shoving and raising ATC grr haha.

Hope its going better for any others that are in here lol.

Juanes1913

Juanes1913

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OMG, been pretty much card dead since I started event 24 except for maybe 3 hands (KK, everyone folded, QQ flopped a set got no action, AQ 3bet a lag and everyone folded lol, I'll add TT that i just got lol flop with K, i bet lag called, turn Q, check/check, River A he checked I bet he folded).

It's quite boring when I don't even have opportunities to snag up some blinds to keep my stack up (granted the TT just got me back up to about 5400 but now thats only 27bb) when a bunch of people shoving and raising ATC grr haha.

Hope its going better for any others that are in here lol.

Be patient mate !!
wait the double up

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Be patient mate !!
wait the double up

I'm very patient, however soon pushing time. Down to 12bb at the moment. Hopefully can get something going, I see you have a very healthy stack that is awesome.

Edit: :( Out, first time ever it folded all the way around I was sb, J9 with <8bb. I shipped it into the bb and he snapped with 46o, flop was 4kk then k then A and I lose haha. So awesome, good luck all must go satty in for event 25.

Last edited:
Juanes1913

Juanes1913

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
GL in the event 25 !!
I'm looking forward to play that event

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
GL in the event 25 !!
I'm looking forward to play that event

Yeah, actually have decided not to play the event. I am nearing crash point having not slept so think I shall soon say goodnight to poker and sleep.

However, i do plan on playing Event 30 tomorrow the 3.3 turbo heads-up :D. Havn't really looked to see what else might tickle my fancy lol.

GL to you in playing.

helpspb

helpspb

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just late regd into this one as well, lets hope someone from cc can manage to take down a micromillion (would love it to be ME :))

Also planning to go into event 25 that starts in three hours.

I'm sure someone from CC will succeed :) We still have a lot of time to play.

I

indahood193

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ended up going out last night for a few drinks, not great prep for playing all day today but stuck to pints and didn't mix any drinks haha.
just looked at todays schedule of tournaments, kind of sucky imo. think 2 have already started, which i would have played in were they not so early. there is a good mix i suppose, but from my perspective i don't really like the look of them.
1- $5.50 6 max, don't really like playing 6 max when i grind because you have to concentrate too much on that table i find because the dynamics are so different from 9 max.
2- $3.30 turbo zoom. even more of an issue having to concentrate here. zoom tournaments take up so much of your concentration because every time you fold you are dealt another hand so can't watch other tables to see how people are playing.
3- $3.30 turbo heads up. sure this will be fun. if my tables are low enough i will play, but again it is v hard to play 16+ tables and play heads up. it is a turbo though so once it gets to push/ fold it won't be too hard so will probably still play just for this aspect.
4- stud hi/lo. don't have a clue how to play this hehe. could be fun?
5- $11 Sunday Storm. Deffoo playing this! will be even softer field than usual, as well as huge 1st prize. i am thinking edging close to $35/ $40k maybe? like this tournament.
6- $2.20 2x turbo. really like these 2x turbos. seem to do well in the $2.20 ones especially. playing this.
7- $5.50 6 max turbo. probably play this, getting towards the end of my schedule by now, usually stop regging around this time (11pm UK time) but will play it as it is a turbo. this will be the last one of the night.
8- $5.50 1r1a. this would probably be my fav/ 2nd fav tourny of the day. unfortunately it is at 3am, so can't play it unless i wanna stay up all night. nahhhhhhhhh haha. kinda disappointing, couldn't they switch this with stud hi/lo? :p

so yeah, that was just a break down from my perspective for todays tournies. imo they are v good and offer a great variety for anyone playing a couple of tables or just for fun 1 tabling and want to try something new out. but from my point of view these tounries today are bad for a Sunday schedule. as i said 75% of them will require me giving too much focus on that particular tournament. not sure if others agree here, but i find i try to stick to all 9 max if i am playing a lot of tournaments. and if it is 6 max then it has to be turbo. and don't try out any new games/ play heads up. not sure why there are 2 $5.50 6 max tourny's today either, seems strange (turbo or no turbo.)

anywayyyyy, good luck to anyone playing today, maybe our best chance of binking something is all learning stud hi/ lo in the next couple of hours haha. the fields in the others are going to be hugeeeeeee.

lulu pk

lulu pk

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I run bad on micro million,not one cash...
played more then ten events loose whit AA twice pre flop...
I need some luck, the skill doesn't work.

I

indahood193

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
also, got 30 leader board points, which isn't exactly good but at least i am hopefully going to push on now. the leader of the leader board (haha) is at 205 points. but if i bink today any win will put me inside the top ten. just hoping for some deep runs and get towards 100 as soon as i can. a lot of these players won't be playing that many events, so even if they do get a win and some other decent scores, i could catch them just by playing good volume and cashing decent in a good % of them.
last leader board winner had around 400 points, so with 1/4 of the series gone i am way off track for that haha. but been a lot of high variance tournies, such as 3x turbos etc. which i like but you need to win a ton of flips just to get itm. think my best chance is in reg speed 9 max, or 9 max plo. best chance of final tabling probably 9 max plo because the fields will be smaller and a lot of players will have no clue what they are doing. my plo game is not bad, practiced prior to this series because i hadn't played it much and felt it had gotten really poor and that i was starting to be a losing player at it. but sharpened up my game so feel confident again. took 2nd in that omaha 3x turbo 2 days ago for $1k haha. now there's a tourny you have to run good haha.
not been a lot of plo so far though :/ and no plo today which is weird. should have had 1 instead of one of the $5.50 6 max imo.

I

indahood193

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I run bad on micro million,not one cash...
played more then ten events loose whit AA twice pre flop...
I need some luck, the skill doesn't work.

yeah that is easily possible in these. i am on 2 cashes out of around 18 events haha. everyone loses with Aces some times :) just keep getting it in good.

yesterday i was playing a MM event and this guy came on to the table crying about how bad he runs. he was writing a new sentence every few seconds. he then said he is playing 'perfect poker' but getting shafted by the site, as well as by donks. perfect poker, such as limping utg? limp folding behind someone else? i honestly think he thought/ thinks he is a great player, but just runs so bad. he is not. he is a weak/ passive player who might have some potential but atm is playing so far away from 'perfect poker.'

i am not in any way saying this is you of course haha. just thought it was an interesting story and kind of links in to yours, in the fact that it isn't all run bad that cost you in these, sometimes players are deluded and unaware that they aren't even that good. if you are playing well and near your A game, that is really all you can do isn't it? :)

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have never played in these!

I am thinking today to play the $0.11 and try and get something out of it. Can't play too nitty in turbo games so may help me to stop playing too nitty :D

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
My first game. Had to fold the first two hands as if I played them with aggression I would be a donk and as I get no luck, the donk option is not for me :D

When I got QQ I min raised and got a 3bet which I was getting ready to call and the guy with 89o shoves all in lol. I was gonna call no matter what :D

I realised I have played these before but last time I regged I forgot about the game so I sat out the whole time, when I did finally remember I was out, doh :D

Attachments

• MM.jpg
    MM.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 35
helpspb

helpspb

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Aww, that's tough...... Hope you're more lucky next time.

I think I'll try and play at event 86 and 55. Maybe I'll get lucky and walk away with money :D

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Aww, that's tough...... Hope you're more lucky next time.

I think I'll try and play at event 86 and 55. Maybe I'll get lucky and walk away with money :D

Fingers crossed for you :D

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I am going to try event 80 as I wont have much time for the rest. I was just about to play again but realised that the tournament I was trying to win a seat for plays on Friday and I wont be able to play it :D

I will try and win a seat for event 80 as I will be back then :)

WeenieSVK

WeenieSVK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today I played my first micromillions event. It was that zoom tournament. Finished about 1100 for 12.45$ so nothing special but it could be worse :)

Then I want to play event 55, 64, 66, 73, 76, 82, 86, 93. All of them are NLH 2.20 or 3.30.

I

indahood193

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today I played my first micromillions event. It was that zoom tournament. Finished about 1100 for 12.45$ so nothing special but it could be worse :)

Then I want to play event 55, 64, 66, 73, 76, 82, 86, 93. All of them are NLH 2.20 or 3.30.

sounds good :) gl in them!

I

indahood193

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
playing in the heads up. beat 2 opponents and waiting for 3rd match, then it is itm. 1st match was close and lasted like 45 mins or more. 2nd match he made some big hands early on then after i won QQ v AK i crushed him haha.

helpspb

helpspb

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

That's very nice cash. I wouldn't complain :)
Cool. Maybe we'll meet at the tables ;)

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
playing in the heads up. beat 2 opponents and waiting for 3rd match, then it is itm. 1st match was close and lasted like 45 mins or more. 2nd match he made some big hands early on then after i won QQ v AK i crushed him haha.

How did the heads up go after?

I'm in event 34 started like 15 min ago 5.5 turbo shootout.

I

indahood193

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How did the heads up go after?

I'm in event 34 started like 15 min ago 5.5 turbo shootout.
won my 3rd match and got itm. last hand was a bit of a cooler tbf, I min raise pre with 9's flop comes 66x I cbet he calls. turns a 9 giving me f/h. I bet he calls. rivers a K he donk pots it for 900. I shove like $4k ish. decided to go for it all. he calls with 6 4 for trips. imo he could fold the river as my shove was pretty big.

next match (no. 4) I played by far best player I had played v. I had to 4 bet a lot as he was 3 betting lots. don't think i'd 4 bet in any of 1st 3 matches haha. biggest pot that pretty much decided it I turned 2 pair, he turned a straight and it went in.

yeah i'm playing that too. lost connection so was down to 800 chips (4 bb's) and managed to win the table haha. how did you get on?

been a rubbish day over all though. also doing decent in Bigger $11 although bluffed off 1/3 of my stack with 3 high lol.

my last 2 hopes of being up for the day :D

vinylspiros

vinylspiros

PIRANHA-------->< (((º>
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just when things started to get interesting. these are my two noteworthy cashes in the micro millions so far..

ScreenHunter 74 Nov 18 0231

ScreenHunter 75 Nov 18 0236

vinylspiros

vinylspiros

PIRANHA-------->< (((º>
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ul man, nice score though!

yea man thnks. not too bad. but if i could win a few flips in the 2.20 one that is currently running,i woulda had a chance at some serious change. The field was brutal though.

21k players. JEEEEZZZZZZ