Micromillions Thread.

I

indahood193

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
final day of the Micro Millions today! planning on playing 7/8 of the events today. overall i have done pretty poorly this series. bar the odd deepish run and my almost final table effort in a 17th placed finish. bar the aforementioned tournament, i played nowhere near my A game tbh. too many mistakes and lack of concentration. i haven't played enough volume, bar the start where i played a lot but didn't get the results.

today i will play all but the courchevel tournament. including the Main Event.

who's all playing today?

anyone else planning on playing the Main Event? $1m gtd. pretty sick for $22 buy in.

I

indahood193

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just lost connection and it folded AA to a shove, and then KK v a short stack. i need a new laptop/ some other internet :mad:
so frustrating. this has been putting me on tilt way more than anything poker related.

olliejjc16

olliejjc16

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
playing the 2.20 hyper heads up and the main event later good luck anyone whos playing today!

I

indahood193

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
playing the 2.20 hyper heads up and the main event later good luck anyone whos playing today!

aww it's a heads up. didn't go in to the lobby haha. will still play though. gl!

olliejjc16

olliejjc16

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
out of the heads up, got it in on the flop with overcards and nut flush draw against top pair, couldnt hit my outs!

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Congrats to all who made it after the bubble.

I have entered into the sat for event 99, I hope I have a good run like I had earlier today, unfortunately not on the MM :D

MasterOfDisaster

MasterOfDisaster

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
GL everyone today , cant miss the ME

R

redwards92

never going to move up
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Got chip lead in event 94, the $5.50 rebuy. Only 1000 people to go through ;)

Going to play the main event to. Gl all playing in it.

Last edited:
R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol, yeah long way to go. Just lost 3 flips vs 3 short stacks though. In 30th or so but surely that means I'm gonna win a ton of flips in my favour now! :p

Edit: 4 flips now lol.

On the plus side, still got a nice stack!

olliejjc16

olliejjc16

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ya watching now unlucky with the flips but i'd say you're just saving your run good for later :p

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just had a BTN shove 6bb eff, I ISO shoved on SB with A3o for 15BB eff vs a tight BB. He woke up with TT. I got there on the river.

2 hands later had an EP shove for 8BB. I had 77 next to him and ISO shoved for 20BB effective behind me. We went headsup he had KQ, 77 held. Up to 800k, double average stack.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Thanks! Still a long way to go haha.
Good Luck RamJam!!!

I entered the Storm but then had to sitout for ~45mins :(
When I came back I had this otb... not a bad flop for 65s lol

Attachments

• 65.gif
    65.gif
    90.2 KB · Views: 17
Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
GL to everyone in the $11 micro Millions, I used some of the $55 I won in first micro millions I played in, finished 200 ish out of over 17,000 which was ok but once again missed the decent money.
This is really too long a tourney for me, I hate 2 hour late buyins, they annoy me, but if i am still playing in this in 10 hours i will be happy, and maybe rich. :D