Chips
Really played good today hope this isnt the start of the total disaster

S

stubbie32

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Out just before the break had KJ on the buttton bit over ten BB shpove it in and the small blind wakes up with KK had a draw on the river to 6 outs but couldnt make my straight.Lost a big pot a few hands earlier which would have put ,me in good shape a short stack min raised QQ Sb calls i have 78 suited in the BB have to call rweaally i flop two pair shortie gets it in turn J and river j uGGGGHHh og well was a good run i guess

I

indahood193

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
go ko'd from the Main Event with A Ks v A Qo. he turned a Q. pretty safe to say i ran like sh*t in the Micro Millions haha.
still one event to go, anyone playing?

MasterOfDisaster

MasterOfDisaster

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
go ko'd from the Main Event with A Ks v A Qo. he turned a Q. pretty safe to say i ran like sh*t in the Micro Millions haha.
still one event to go, anyone playing?
UL GG

Hanging around 300k

MasterOfDisaster

MasterOfDisaster

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Out just before the break had KJ on the buttton bit over ten BB shpove it in and the small blind wakes up with KK had a draw on the river to 6 outs but couldnt make my straight.Lost a big pot a few hands earlier which would have put ,me in good shape a short stack min raised QQ Sb calls i have 78 suited in the BB have to call rweaally i flop two pair shortie gets it in turn J and river j uGGGGHHh og well was a good run i guess

GG

I

indahood193

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
think that is another Micro Millions pretty much wrapped up :) i skipped the last event because was going deep in the $3.30R think it is maybe $20k gtd or something can't remember. and was finishing session anyway. 1st prize was $5k though.
lost this hand and was down to 5 bb's- http://www.boomplayer.com/poker-hands/Boom/6091796_12162172BD
then went on a heater after this and got from $150k up to just under $3 million and think i was chip leader with 20 odd left.
then i just lost every all in inside like 5-10 minute period which destroyed my chances.
Q 10o v Ax 8 bb shove when i was in bb.
10's v A 8 in good sized pot when he rivers A.
then this hand v 2nd biggest stack at table. always going to get in he/ she was also very aggressive- http://www.boomplayer.com/poker-hands/Boom/6092156_15EE8379BF
then was down to like 12 bb's and picked up A Jo and called a slightly larger stack off and he had 7's and turned a f/h.

don't think i really made 1 mistake, pretty happy with how i played and tbh i thought i was going to maybe win it once i chipped up and was also playing v well.

kind of sums up past 2 months, bit of a false dawn. playing really well but not getting warranted, imo, results.

MM wise i am not really happy overall how i played the series. i had a couple of deep runs and a 17th but apart from that it was pretty poor. still extremely enjoyable to play in!

I

indahood193

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
anyway, just going to wrap things off because i am about to ko. really tired after a long day of grinding. was really enjoyable posting on this thread daily, and glad others got involved too and shared their results/ hands etc.

hope everyone who read/ posted on this thread found it a decent read and good to be involved in. will most likely do another one next time around.

ty everyone for contributing. gl and see you all at the tables :D

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
anyway, just going to wrap things off because i am about to ko. really tired after a long day of grinding. was really enjoyable posting on this thread daily, and glad others got involved too and shared their results/ hands etc.

hope everyone who read/ posted on this thread found it a decent read and good to be involved in. will most likely do another one next time around.

ty everyone for contributing. gl and see you all at the tables :D

I really enjoyed this thread, thanks for putting it up indahood :)