Good luck !

PuMa8818

PuMa8818

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in any not understandable situation, go all in))))

derek jones

derek jones

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the beginning i admit i play very losely,.. calling with weird combanation of hands,.. but as the blinds go up i seem to tightin up,.. usually does me some justice in most freerolls.

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Freerolls do not differ from ordinary tournaments

Freerolls do not differ from ordinary tournaments. I advise you to play on your card and not on the opponent's card, then there will be more chances to win a freeroll. Your task is simply to wait for the moment when a good card comes and double your stack and at least you get into money. It also depends on what freeroll is involved. The CardShift freerolls are very adequate and the players play very correctly here, because these freerolls are very nice to play.

W

wampole

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually try to limp early in and trap when I flop a monster.

J

jaggafrig

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With Free Rolls you have to play conservatively until the fish have been weeded out then patience is the key

deform fedot

deform fedot

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls are played by different types of players, but the fish are the most and it's good for us))

AlexStar1981

AlexStar1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In a Freeroll, strategy is important. It is very suitable tight-aggressive strategy.

Jane Franklin

Jane Franklin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Advice to be more "fish" at the bigging and playing more hands. But never bluffing at first. Analyze opponents and use their weakness. And also don't make a lot of hands fold. They will use you. Players like to bluff at the start. Most of them. So use it! Never folds yr dro or yr second top pair on the flop. Depends on the pot size and with opponents bet and his actions on the preflop for sure... RISK MORE at the beginning but SMART RISK. When you will get the normal stack to try to be more aggressive. Bets, raising, playing a lot of hands and push on the week opponents with small stakes. Don t play stupid with good players in that way with bigger stakes!!! At the bubble -- just playing as you play before))) If luck - you will win, not - so okay))) But if you are the leader on the bubble -- play just 5-10% from your hands!!! Finish -- AGGRESSION. That s it like a maniac)))

In general -- you should be like a maniac almost all the time))) It works )))

and by the way -- don t try still blinds often. you will lose at least)))

don t bluffing until bubble -- never)))

E

eggtart

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
TAG play, look to hit big flops in the beginning for cheap...Get value from your premium hands. There usually is enough play for you have a chance to get near the bubble play. Use your stack size advantage when you have it. If short stack, play tighter... thats all!

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
A good tip to help you win in poker is chosing the opposite strategy of your opponents, if they are very passives, you have to be agressive, if they are loose, be more tight than it. The main quality that will makes you win is your knowledge. But in case of early game of a freeroll be tight agressive: top pair or more, fulminate the villain. Remember, though you play very well, you will not win as much times as you wish. Win a freeroll It is possible, if you didn't win yet, maybe is lacking 2 things, knowledge and experience.

How to win freerolls, if people do not try to play there and play it that way, every second bet all-in?

M

mayoroftittycity

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play tight and I find that in later stages, players have no understanding of mid-late stage play

Duraphig

Duraphig

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started playing freerolls again a couple weeks ago. At first I did the all in like a bunch of others trying to get a large stack. I found myself waiting for the next freeroll to start on many occasions doing that. Once I started playing a little tighter and playing good hands at the beginning I have made it quite a bit further in the freerolls with even cashing and placing in a few.

bcrerar34

bcrerar34

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I’ve won a hand full of freerolls with them starting with 10,000 players. The key I noticed was watching the cards and suits that are constantly coming up hand after hand. But most importantly you have to watch the other players. You need to know if the guy after you is gonna raise it after you just called. Or if everyone is getting to that $3,500 chip stack be aware of the low chip stacks of the other players because more than likely they are gonna make there move so think to your self would you call his all in with the cards you have before you call the blinds.

cskwin

cskwin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do notice the trend of All in too quick in freerolls. pure bongo type. I did won one cards chat tourney in my second attempt where players seem to be decent compared to other freerolls. many times i had folded decent hand when all in situation to reach final table. Good luck next time when you play.

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi

I suggest you play very selective hands and hope your hand holds up. I try to wait for the top starting hands and then call the all -in players. Good luck !

vavilen_

vavilen_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A less bluff on a good hand is very aggressive!

Ragequit

Ragequit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There isn't any one rule for how to win Poker tournaments. Poker is probably one of the most complicated games on Earth. It does not have an instruction manual for 'How to win'. Even its experts are still students of the game. That's the beauty of it.

R

J

Jcapps

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How to tackle free rolls

Am very curious in how all you free rollers attempt to tackle a free roll ??
Strategy stage betting blinds stealing any and everything when related to winning a freeroll mtt

S

scubed

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Am very curious in how all you free rollers attempt to tackle a free roll ?? Strategy stage betting blinds stealing any and everything when related to winning a freeroll mtt
Every freeroll is different. Every table is different. There is not a magic instruction to win a freeroll (or any tournament for that matter). Use the CardsChat strategy pages to learn how to tackle tournaments https://www.cardschat.com/poker-strategy.php

Good luck!

IN8FI8NI8TY

IN8FI8NI8TY

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I enjoy this thread... very good advice

J

jokr23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
agreed with others in this post that it should be played like any other tournament. Yes there may be people whom may not take it as seriously as if it was for money and may play more loosely.

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Keep playing and eventually you will win. I play reckless in the beginning because losing early just saves my time.

Playing well and getting lucky can get you past the bubble.
ya this is my style too, in the beginning, it's shit or bust....

belka2203

belka2203

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At an early stage of the tournament, be patient and wait for your monster with which you can answer all - in. To the middle stage, such players either leave or begin to play more calmly.:rolleyes::itsme:

Freeroll Passwords