• Thread starter Flex like Felix
  • Start date
Vuske111

Vuske111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the start you need to get really lucky for sue,after that try to use your big stack and dont waste it

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
freerolls are more difficult to win than micro stack tournaments.
I think this because the field is usually huge, and many players play crazy.
4-6 hours small reward.
It must be a good fortune, but not impossible.Only a lot of patience!

koisug

koisug

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
play your card, do not pay attention to every second and success will come.))))

Polytarp

Polytarp

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Really?
And what does CardsChat provide for their members? Freerolls?:D

You may be playing against some of the best (and the worst) poker players around. It's not exactly free money because it depends on how valuable your time is but it is available and if you can adapt and navigate accordingly your poker bankroll will increase.

D

don1980

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To win freerolls you have to play your hand.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
This is difficult, but possible. I think you need to be focused on the game and patiently wait for good cards.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Keep playing and eventually you will win. I play reckless in the beginning because losing early just saves my time.

Playing well and getting lucky can get you past the bubble.

R

rudy988

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play it like any other tournament , tight aggressive , and with high level of concentration :) GL

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its difficult to play freerolls. Players are loose and aggresive and you need to adjust your game to them. You need to let them make a mistake as many of the freeroll players are begginers. But basically its the same as every other tournament. You need to have your own strategy and you will be good.

E

Ero2407

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Because they had experience and understand how programm worked , it's not a poker in poker room , it's pc game and when you understand how programm work you go all in with any hand and win , only in final part of tournament programm change , and also change style of players

C

clasrasmusso

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are a few different ways to win, be aggressive at the start to win many chips or play with a lot of patience.
In many freerolls it's aggressive game all the time, it's a tournament with well paid, so the game becomes a bit different.

L

L3vin3Th3Dr3am77

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very aggressive in the beginning.... try and rack up early - than you can start playing real cards

But this way at least you don't sit around wasting hours of your time, dwindling down in chips until somebody calls with a dumb hand and sucks out on you!

CylleP

CylleP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always do that.
the first is to relax.
To play from good hands.
Do not watch how many players are left, just sit and play, do not get distracted by the leaders

Bal\deu_l1uclOH

Bal\deu_l1uclOH

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Good morning! I agree with many people, that in the first fase you need to play very tight and if you get dominated combination on the flop, you need to play more aggressive.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing freerolls is the same as in regular tournaments, only in freerolls are many players who play on- all-in - bad cards and you need to wait for the card and the moment when you too can play all-in and try to win, or wait for a very good card!

belka2203

belka2203

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play on the map, with a strong hand to go into a large bank, in a weak hand to go into a small bank.

B

boonvech

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It take long hours to win freerolls and get small amount money but this is good for practicing.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
friend, you need to be patient and watch out for the crazy ones who only play giving all-in even without having any game.

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

make the late registration to escape from bingo and then normal game ...

H

Hunterlewis31

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing freerolls might be one of the best ways to hone your game. so many people now play a much more wide range of hands than the traditional opening hands. Freerolls give the opportunity to play against those loose cannons without taking ANY damage, well maybe emotional damage when you get burned on a runner runner hand.

S

scubed

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing freerolls might be one of the best ways to hone your game. so many people now play a much more wide range of hands than the traditional opening hands. Freerolls give the opportunity to play against those loose cannons without taking ANY damage, well maybe emotional damage when you get burned on a runner runner hand.
In addition to learning how to play against loose (really loose) aggressive play, freerolls also provide an opportunity to try new strategies without risking the bankroll.

How to win freerolls, if people do not try to play there and play it that way, every second bet all-in?
I have noticed the freerolls that pay top 5 or top 10 (instead of top 10% - 16%) are much more maniacal. I generally agree with others who have suggested "picking your spots" with premium hands. I typically try to double up with a top 10% range hand early on, if I double up I can go deep, if I bust out I've wasted very little time.

Perhaps try to pick freerolls that pay more than the top 5 or 10. Yes, it will take you longer to build your bankroll because you'll be earning far less with a non-final table cash - but you might be less frustrated.

H

Hunterlewis31

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
definitely gives you a chance to try new things. see what range of hands work in spots where you didnt think of before.

A

aj1300

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Patience and luck, as there are so many maniacs.

Freeroll Passwords