How Many Tournaments Can You Play at Once?

Guii_LF

Guii_LF

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
4 screens

I can play up to 4 screens at the same time, if it increases I lose the quality of gameplay, to increase the screens I believe that gradually increasing one screen at a time and also having a large computer screen and a good comfortable chair also helps the use of softwares when making decisions

Anatoliy73

Anatoliy73

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm trying to play 1 tournament a maximum of 2 well , it is very difficult to keep track of the tables that all would not be confused, maybe when I have more experience, then you can play 2 and 3 and now preference to one tournament.

N

nittany182

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends if the table is moving good (fast) or people are timing out instead of fast fold. If table is going slow I will open another.

D

denis77782m

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think if you want to win tournaments, then you have to play alone! If you want to monitor your game, you can play 3. If there are more 2, you need to be very attentive and trained, and use a proven strategy game.

keokeokk

keokeokk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play 3, I believe that I concentrate more, so I can give my best in the 3 tables without getting out of focus ^^

A

ats272

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2-3 tables.This is the best option for me.

nucl

nucl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Because I'm playing from a laptop I will say up to 4 tables.If I had a bigger screen or two screens I would say up to 6 tables.

Pharaoh39

Pharaoh39

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play between 4-5 tournaments at once. If it's a nice one, I'll limit myself to 1-2 tournaments.

darthdimsky

darthdimsky

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've managed 7 on laptop and touchpad. I'm confident I'll be able to play more with multi-monitor support and one of those nifty gaming mouses.

ChrisDavidson

ChrisDavidson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So far I can play 2 tournaments as much as possible. For me this is the norm now

schtiuky

schtiuky

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It seems that for me anything more then one table is too much. It seems that i can not be focus for more than a table at once. I have tried to play 3 but i start making a lot of mistakes.

E

Ekaterina Danilenko

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played two tournaments at the same time and still my attention is scattered, you have no idea how to play in big quantities

Andymac37

Andymac37

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have played 3 before but I hated i like to get a feel for the table and this is impossible if u have 3 going. I tried it a few times and failed. I have never cashed wen I play more than 1 so I dont do it any more. Just coz your not in a hand dose the mean your not playing wen u r not in a hand it's the perfect opportunity to observe how your opponents are playing. I always check to see what hands they had if it goes all the way and u can check and I use this time to take notes and check other players MTT results on officalpokerrankings.com

supernuts25

supernuts25

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2 I seem to not pay attention if I play more than that. i don't understand how people can play more and get reads and play more than just the cards if doing so.

Rvstam

Rvstam

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it is convenient for me to play three tournaments at the same time. if more then the concentration is lost.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play 3 or 4 tournaments at a time, more than that I can't handle well

EllyWriter

EllyWriter

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
My screen holds 6 games comfortably. I like to play 4 though. Leaves a little room for chat windows or a movie.

Vodnik2017

Vodnik2017

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The more spending on tournaments - the fewer tables
if any tournament comes to an end - you can take a break in other tournaments with the initial stage (small bets and ante) and pay all attention to the most important

Anatoliy Tolik

Anatoliy Tolik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play a maximum of 2 tournaments, I tried 3 - too quickly to make a decision, you can take it wrong, and so basically 1, in parallel with the cache shuffle

A

Anders1616

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One tournament at a time, sometimes wen it runs high, one turnament and a free roll at the same time.

sergik1992

sergik1992

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usually i can play 2-3 tourneys MTT . But its so difficult.
Now I try to grind and play 8 tournaments at the same time . There are SnG's 0.25$ buy-in and 45 seats. But I don't add new tournaments after my out. So I start new session only after end of previous.

pr0serbian

pr0serbian

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play 5-6 tortumants at once...i would probbly play more but my monitor is small.I recommand playing more torutmants at once becouse i dont tilt like i would when i play 1 mtt and bust,when i do more tables and bad beat bust somewhere i just focus on another table and forget about it