How Many Tournaments Can You Play at Once?

Ivansito26

Ivansito26

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can play 10 tournament .. maybe 12 .. but need other screen if can play more jejejeje

C

chronical

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
try to not go over 4. I get too auto after 4, and thats bad =)

Anatoliy Tolik

Anatoliy Tolik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To play normally I think that I need to play 1 tournament, be maximally concentrated. You can listen to the music in parallel))

P

PKRStacks

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Im no pro!

Im no pro so I like to just focus on one tournament at a time. My bro, on the other hand, is much more experienced and plays 2 - 4 tables at most.

J

John Bor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it all depends on my mood. Sometimes when the weather is good and I have a great mood then I can play 4-6 tournaments.
When I have a bad day, and all things is badly, I play only 2-3 tournaments.:eek::cool::cool::rolleyes:

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tried to play 4 tables at the same time - I do not like it. I do not have time to consider all the factors and often there is not enough time (I do not use HUD). I feel comfortable playing on 2 tables at the same time.

zviko

zviko

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cash games?? 4 yes!! Tournament, maybe 2. I like to focus and take notes on opponents.

I

imdabest101

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've played 14 tournaments at one time with ease. I am not sure how many I can play at once.

Shalarin

Shalarin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The most I played were 4 but it became too difficult because it went good in all of them and I was later on no longer able to get some informations about the other players. So now, max is two. Thats perfect:)

konatus

konatus

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
With my notebook I play just 4 tournaments

mbrenneman0

mbrenneman0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Using a table manager software makes it much easier for anything more than 3 tables. I usually play 4 to 6 and sometimes 9 but right now im only playing 2. Set up the table manager software to use hotkeys set to your bet sizes and work on your strategy off the table so that you know what yourw going to do ahead of time. The less you have to think about in real time, the easier it is to play more tables.

LevySystem

LevySystem

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
4 seems to be the golden spot when it comes to tournaments for me. If you want to play more or feel capable of playing more at once i recomend you using PT or HM as you wont be able to have any reads on your opponents without them

Douglas Gonzaga

Douglas Gonzaga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In 6 tournaments I find it comfortable

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I usually play 2 MTT or 2 SNGs at the same time.

I usually play 2 MTT or 2 SNGs at the same time. I tried to play a maximum of 6 tournaments at a time, but then my result was worse. The more tables you have open at the same time, the worse you are focused on the game and you do not have time to fully evaluate the situation at each table. I have many friends playing at the same time at 6 tables, and they say that in this way they play more hands, but I do not like this game. I like to completely control the game at the table, for this I need to know each opponent and the style of his game.

nyjah0

nyjah0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can play 4 but I'm better in 2 tables only

malakata19

malakata19

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play 4 MTT at same time, but when the tournaments goes deep is most difficult to me play it in a good level.

R

ritehere

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My usual is 4 at a time. Kinda get bored and take to many chances and bad calls when I just play one at a time.

I

Ivaldo de Araujo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When i played 4 tournaments at once turn to be disasterous. To dont compromise my performance even more, 2 tournaments at once is just good.

Masi2197

Masi2197

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if they are mtt tournaments I usually play only, without spin & go I can play four, although making hasty decisions does not lead to better results

bolsoman

bolsoman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if they are 8max or more I can play 6 comfortably. more than that or less than three and I have trouble staying focused

IWinUlose

IWinUlose

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
trnys you can play

I can only play two at a time I've tried 3 or 4 but I can't focus correctly too much for me so I stick with 2 tops.

T

TinskiM

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not know how you guys play 6 or more tournaments at ones. When I try to play 4 I am loosing all of the quickly. It would be nice if someone explains how to play 6 or more tournaments at ones on 1 computer?

mbrenneman0

mbrenneman0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not know how you guys play 6 or more tournaments at ones. When I try to play 4 I am loosing all of the quickly. It would be nice if someone explains how to play 6 or more tournaments at ones on 1 computer?

HUD + table manager + studying

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Two tournaments is about my limit, hard to concentrate with more than two especiaally when playing against crazy all inners