How Many Tournaments Can You Play at Once?

damgold

damgold

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can play four more i like to play at maximum two.

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to have 6 at the most but usually I like to have 4 tables up at a time.

UberKadet

UberKadet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've played 4 tournaments at the same time, but I think the maximum 2 is ideal for me. I'm still learning. With two you can play quiet.
I also feel the same way. 2 tourneys at once is perfect...that way i dont get bored v fast and i can still make good decisions. having more then 2 at once just makes it harder and easier to make mistakes

S

Skillz2play

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
16 tables were the most that I ever had open during a session, but I’m more comfortable with 1 to 8, and I can play up to 12 without making mistakes or timing out if I’m really focused.

A2020

A2020

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play for fun, not much of a grind. I like to play 1 or 2 at a time. I have tired playing 4 or 5 at 2 different sites at the same time and I couldn't handle it :p So yes, 1 or 2 at once. And also depends on the format of the MTTs and players on each table.

F

Fastone2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have never won anything, by playing more than one tournament at a tie. So, I prefer to stick with one tourney at a time.

B

BigSlick20

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The most I played was 8 but it was very difficult to keep up with.

J

JRNorris95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If i have a lot at stake, or if the game is moving relatively quick I like to focus on just one at a time. If the games are slow or the stake isnt too high I enjoy playing 2 or 3.

I will play up to 4 if im feeling confident. Once I get into 5+ my game drastically starts to slip up, because I dont find myself paying attention to the other people at the tables.

K

karlperron88

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i can play two at once alright, any more and i cant keep up with who is loose or who has been playing stupid. or sometimes remember dude sitting in seat one betting pattern then realize i remembered guy from different table in seat one.. so i stick to two

B

boonvech

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i can handle only 2 tables if i play 3-4 tablea at a time it is too fast to make decision.

G

globetrott3r

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried playing in 2 or 3 tournaments at once but it doesn't work for me yet..

I

Isabelafsd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tournaments

I usually play 2 tournaments at once but sometimes i think that the right thing to do is play just 1, so i can pay attention to what i'm doing.

Milosika1991

Milosika1991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played most of the 6 tournaments at the same time, it is difficult to play as many tournaments as you can to stay focused at all tables and I am not a fan of that...

M

mr_benzopila

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! To achieve the result, only one.;)

CullinanPoker

CullinanPoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I cant handle more than two, like Shalarin said its hard to take notes or recognize how the tables are being played

AAdobAA

AAdobAA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
one to three tables is optimal, with an emphasis on the table where we are approaching ITM, one table if I am the leader in the chip or near the final table, what is MTT or SNG ...
Cash game players, of course, have different numbers ...

E

Edson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
3 tournaments are the best for me at the moment

O

Ofarah

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can play with 2 tables on split screen but that is my max. It’s too hard to focus and make proper notes if you’re playing too many tables. You miss out on a lot of info. One table is certainly the best but sometimes the action can be dull playing only one.

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow, I'm impressed. I can only play one otherwise I feel I'm not playing my best and I'd be losing money.

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can play where that 6 tournaments at a time but for a more efficient game 4 tournaments once and you won't feel the discomfort .

Anatoliy Tolik

Anatoliy Tolik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play 2, but I need to develop and play at least 4, and regulars will play 600-1000 tournaments per month, I'll have to get at least 20

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
8 tourneys and play tight only play group 1 hands preflop fold everything else