How Many Tables Do You Play?

w0oferr

w0oferr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The big mistake I made before was to play cash tables and tourney tables at once. I started playing only tournaments (2-4) tables and I am doing much better.

neverbluff

neverbluff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
6 tables at most. I think the biggest thing is working up to more tables because you begin to autopilot if you aren't careful.

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
two tables at the most

I keep 2 tables open at the same time, max. I like to not be distracted.

T

Tatomircg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
View attachment 163441
how many tables do you play simultaneously?
I see there are players who open up to 40 tables at the same time,I can not understand what the decision parameter is when we have so many tables playing at the same time
we can even put a predetermined action, but the question is:
will we keep our attention on every table without losing focus on a move?
I managed to open at most 8 tables, my mistake was to open them in turbo format, I believe that when we open more than 4 tables, the format should be slow, so you do not lose focus of the game.

For you, what is the highest volume of tables open at the same time?
When you play multi-table, can you make a more profit, or only make volume without much financial return?

U PLAY POKER AT ONE TABLE.....the more table u have....the less chances to win.....U PLAY POKER AT ONLY ONE TABLE........gl

T

TJH90

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do 4 MTT or 3 STT or 2 zoom cash tables.

I currently only play on laptop so that is all I can handle on my screen

drejva11

drejva11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
40 tables is actually almost impossible to play on, for me the 4max, for bigger buyins I play only 2max.

jwood224

jwood224

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Considering i'm not a poker wiz like nano or many other poker players that can play 20+ tables at once,the most i ever played was like 8 tables i think,but now i play 4 tables max.And this is because i also enjoy playing some music on youtube or something while i play,surfing the web and basically doing many other things while i'm playing poker,i get bored easily of only paying attention to my poker tables.

M

Mepper95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Normally I play no more than 3 tournaments at once. I play lots of free rolls and normally I combine them with 1 micro stake tournament. My main focus will then always be on the last tournament. Sometimes together with watching a poker stream or maybe youtube/tv.

E

evenstacknow13

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i have played up to 19 at a time on a single screen.. it was probably just tourching money! imo i find 6-9games the best..i feel 6 games i dont miss a thing..

gravac

gravac

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Love to play on 8 but the tracking becomes hard if they are fast type of tour so i can keep track on 4 or maybe 6 without losing focus.I play on large monitor so the live tour's are on the main and on the second are my analysis of the hands. Sure with a lot of practice man can achieve speed X2 or even X3 with the calculations, predictions and decision making like brokers do in the large corp. (on how much monitors they play? :D )

here is a one pic ---> https://imgur.com/a/5orgLpa

Chief talking bull

Chief talking bull

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Right now I'm only playing in freerolls so there's no real limit. I think five is the most I've had open. I can do just fine with three tables, any more than that it gets to be a problem. Although if my cash was on the line I wouldn't do more than two. I think it's better for you to maintain your focus.

P

pecam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
View attachment 163441
how many tables do you play simultaneously?
I see there are players who open up to 40 tables at the same time,I can not understand what the decision parameter is when we have so many tables playing at the same time
we can even put a predetermined action, but the question is:
will we keep our attention on every table without losing focus on a move?
I managed to open at most 8 tables, my mistake was to open them in turbo format, I believe that when we open more than 4 tables, the format should be slow, so you do not lose focus of the game.

For you, what is the highest volume of tables open at the same time?
When you play multi-table, can you make a more profit, or only make volume without much financial return?

you should have a tracker and 2 or 3 screen to be efficient. you should have 8 and then 12 table to become really efficient. You should before try to play it withe free money

J

JustSoPro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing turbo tournaments, I run 6-8 at a time normally. If I find myself running really bad, I may open a few more(up to like 12 tournaments at a time) because it helps me slow down my game on each table (And whenever I get double-triple the starting stack, I move the table away from the other tables so it is easier for me to focus on and evaluate the play around me.

Playing cash, I only player 2-4 tables at a time and am more likely to close tables if I start running bad.

gravac

gravac

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most of the time about 6, if its going in the dark then i slowly cut other tour and focus on the deepest in the moment (being a whale :) ) and for the cash game mostly 2.. All together 4 tour with normal or slow run and 2 cash game.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
4 tables, in all modes, more than this when I see "Sit Out"

A

Ant467

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I often play with my phone and only one table. On a computer that can play a maximum of 3 tables

J

Jack Reacher

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played most of 4 tables and it was horrible.In the best situation it is what you said i just keep my volume up,maybe slight positive or negative earnings.So now i believe it or not only play at one table at the time.I think the reason why players start to play multi table game sis boredom in the first place and a hunger for more money in the second.

R

raign

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't play a lot of tables because I can't follow the way my opponent plays. So my maximum is three tables.