How Many Tables Do You Play?

E

emil4707

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm having hard time adding more tables to my game, 4 is nice but as soon as I start adding more with unibet weird time bank and no huds I'm getting lost and time bank somewhere kicks in.

S

Sacredoro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that it is best to for me to play maximum 6 tables, but I much prefer to play at about 4 tables, if I want to be able to clock reads on all the players I'm up against. I stack the tables on the left and right side of my screen, and keep two in the middle.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Usually 1 or 2 tables I open when I play online , if 3 then the 3rd will not be important .
Nowadays I cannot play too many tables , I want to play more carefully and focus more on the opponents and on the cards :) .

paipingprung

paipingprung

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My effectiveness drops dramatically after 4 tables, I stick to 2-4. I just can't play robotic poker. It seems I have to have a feel for the other players at the table

taurusix

taurusix

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can comfortably play up to 4 tables in parallel. Since I usually play on my mobile, it technically does not allow to play more than 4 tables [emoji5]

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I did 9 on a regular basis at the height of me playing online poker pre-black Friday.

These days, I'll usually only do 2.

Nathan Williams

Nathan Williams

Poker Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to play 20 or 30 tables at a time playing low stakes full ring cash games. However these days I tend to play higher stakes and a lot less tables, 8 at the most. This allows me to make better poker decisions and make sure I am sitting the right tables as well, the ones with fish on them!

A

AE_140615

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
max 4 tables at the same time. when I play more than 4, usually I dont even know what am I doing, I think is the expirience you have you can play with more tables.

subaru16162

subaru16162

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I generally find just 3 SnG's the best amount to be playing for both my ability and attention span.

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yesterday one of my 3 computers died, so I'm down to 4 games at most at a time and it's kind of boring. ;(
but I learnt a lot to handle this 4 better than I was able before. I really recommend everybody to play once in a while over his limit, just to get used to it and sharpen the skill of rapid eye movement :icon_cycl

S

Slomeslak62

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i just play 1 game at a time. sometimes 2 or 3 if i am nog watching a movie,
don't have that much attantion

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most I will play is 6 but prefer to stick to 3 or 4 at most.

B

bkkblues99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
6 right now. 3 180 player SNG's & 3 MTT's. If/when I bust in the SNG, I immediately register for another SNG. I feel I can play very comfortably with 6. I hope to increase this number soon to 9.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Usually, I play simultaneously 2 or 3 tables.
If I open more than 4 tables, I lose concentration and as a result lose.

C

christosa197

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some years ago I was playing 6-8 tables!

only cash -!

I was not playing tournaments!

It was not difficult - well played only the papers!

once I won a lot without getting good paper accidentally!

after a break long enough resume poker - but a different style very relaxed!

R

Rskeyyy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
omg. where did you find that picture?:) is that real 16 tables at the same time...

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The more I can play is 2 tables in order to win something of course, people says that they can play up to ten games, but for me it is impossible if I want to win

VivicvrMga

VivicvrMga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that you can play 10 to 12 tables simultaneously without losing focus since you are using a complementary program like Jivaro or Hold'em Manager to help you make difficult decisions and have an idea of what type of player you are dealing with.
But I believe the turbo or regular format does not interfere with the session.

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
General

I play one table at a time most of the time. This is because I like to chat when I play.

maikl2602KML

maikl2602KML

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play two tables sometimes three. for the greater I can not concentrate. I do not understand how people play on many tables as regulars.

Comdemn

Comdemn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
View attachment 163441
how many tables do you play simultaneously?
I see there are players who open up to 40 tables at the same time,I can not understand what the decision parameter is when we have so many tables playing at the same time
we can even put a predetermined action, but the question is:
will we keep our attention on every table without losing focus on a move?
I managed to open at most 8 tables, my mistake was to open them in turbo format, I believe that when we open more than 4 tables, the format should be slow, so you do not lose focus of the game.

For you, what is the highest volume of tables open at the same time?
When you play multi-table, can you make a more profit, or only make volume without much financial return?

Maybe I'm not a very smart person or something, but when I play on more than 3 tables at the same time, the quality of my game disappears completely .. At least 3 tables and this should not be a "turbine". I do not understand how people can play 20+ tables ?! For me, it's just something cosmic .. Sometimes I talk with my opponents (try to distract them from the table and confuse them), sometimes I use slowplay and other tricks, so I think that I can hardly play many tables at the same time) And I'm inclined admire those who have developed this skill!:icon_stud

S

step055

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play only one. It's more comfortable for me

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played up to 12 when I played tournies and sng's - but found that 4 was optimal for me to still make the best decisions.