Have you fallen asleep during a game??

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have fallen a sleep for many years, if I played in a late tournament I have fallen a sleep. I have had some beer and sitting on my chair, I have fallen a sleep. But I really don't play in late tournaments now, cause I don't want to fall a sleep. That's when I use to play 24.7 a day, and also don't drink as much as I use to either.

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Only once time, it was in a very long live tournament's break (more than 14 hour long) but my friend woke up in the awakened time :)

ponistra7

ponistra7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Because I work from 7:00 AM I usually fall asleep in freeroll tournaments that start late an,d last a long time.

C

cristovao3000

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
sometimes yes, I fell asleep a lot playing poker, I hope that with time I improve my performance

telespf

telespf

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes, I am play very tired, and yes, a fell sleep and I close my eyes, when I look up I already was sleeping.

gigantbil

gigantbil

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, once I was very tired after work and fell asleep playing poker right with the phone in my hands

Chief talking bull

Chief talking bull

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've falling asleep many times. With that in mind I stay clear of buying into games after 10pm. If it's just a freeroll then I don't care.

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have never fallen asleep at a game. If you are that tired you should not be in the game. Sometime this is unavoidable with tournaments, but I am that tired, I find its best to get up and walk around for a few hands.

K

Kerupt937

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think I've ever fallen asleep during a live poker game but I know online I have a couple of times but they were only free rolls

LilicumBosniacum

LilicumBosniacum

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ohhh it happened to me more than once, it's like my concentration fails when I have more chips in my stack. The only difference is that I never slept during bounty tournaments.... Don't know why

afecho

afecho

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I did once with an online game. It went on longer than I thought so I took my laptop to bed to play. Thankfully the buzzer beeped loud enough to wake me up!

xOneCoolHandx

xOneCoolHandx

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I do often online after I have been playing for like 10 hours and it is getting to be the wee hours of the morning...sometimes it's a good thing...LOL

_L0ntana

_L0ntana

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my case

Yes, when internet connectivity is slow or when internet down definitely.

Jwl8092

Jwl8092

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
live .. almost.. it was a long night and was fading in and out..

theoxy

theoxy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fortunately not but i have been close in freerolls.

vapandrei

vapandrei

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ahah. I didn't but its funny to think about it. I'd like to see someone fall asleep during a live game tho.

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Hi Friend.

For nothing else I was wrong and mistakenly entered a turbo tournament of 27 dollars, with the late registration almost at the end, until then that hurts me. :(

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I sometimes fall asleep while playing but not for more than a minute.

filippfilm

filippfilm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey everyone, have you ever fall a sleep during the game? Last night i was running game of my life... had great bounty, a lot of chips, ready to finish at first 3 places and take sirius money... but when it was 5 min break i fall a sleep. Did u have same experience?

Never fell asleep:jd4::):jd4:

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No I haven't fallen asleep during a tourney. I do enjoy the game and love to play it whenever I start to play. Good luck to all who play and hope you all do well.

Beatlebug

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
when I was younger I could go for so many hours without ever feeling the least bit sleepy, but now the years are creeping by and I just don't have that much strength anymore

Nokaut men 1997

Nokaut men 1997

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Many times it happened to me that I fell asleep during the tournament. Sometimes I wake up to the sound of the phone that it's my turn and sometimes I only see in the morning how I'm done.
It's not that bad. In this way, you can also enter the payment.
The most important thing is not to fall asleep at zoom tournaments. Then he quickly falls out of the game.

youri

youri

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
While playing live, this one time a guy being served cold deck for hours fell asleep for a few minutes out of sheer boredom. Amazingly, the game went on like he wasn't even there.

L

LayZfromBS

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm somewhat of a professional when it comes to nap!

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
No, this hasn't happened to me. When I realize that I won't be able to play for a long time, I just don't play tournaments. If I understand that I have enough energy for an hour, then I play cash games.

Top 10 Games