Have you ever cracked AA with AA?

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's happened to me a couple of times, and it's not fun at all, except when you're the winner. :ROFLMAO:

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
If AA is played well preflop against a single opponent, their strength is greatly reduced in the multiway pot. Therefore, slowplaying aces is highly discouraged. Unless you're sure someone will raise after you. It's better to pick up the blinds alone than to drag multiple players into the hand and lose a big pot to someone with two pair. The odds of winning with AA against four random hands are only 41%. AA is the easiest hand to play preflop. Whatever happened before you, rearranging is almost never a mistake. After all, you are always ready to go all-in with aces. I also had such situations more than once.

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Yes couple of times. One time with flash. One of opponents aces is fifth card in flash. So Sad.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Flop showed the two spades and then another two completing your flush. I have seen this, and also I have cracked aces with mine!

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never but i've seen this situation couple of times during my 12 years of playing poker.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the Sunday $90 tournament where the winners receive tickets to the venom or whatever big event in is currently in season. May have been the costal rica cage event I’m not exactly 100% certain but I was dealt AA and we were post registration and I had a decent stack but there was plenty of time remaining when this hand went off. Jeff Boski 3 bet jams on my opening bet. Obviously it’s not an option to fold here. Winning this hand will likely lock up the ticket if I double and play with half a brain. I call the all in with AA. Boski also had aces and the bao4 ran out all the same suit giving him the nut flush over my aces. Oh man that was not a happy experience but it happens and we have to move on. Jeff blinked a ticket so at le2st he used my chips wisely .😀

kon44

kon44

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hi

Playing AA is somewhat complicated because you try to get as many chips as possible, however there are players who play with any card and always win, despite starting with good cards there is a risk of losing
I’ve been cracked so many AA, KK with all sorts of cards lol... Best feelings ever lol. Causes a lot of tilt which brings even more my way especially in cash.

kon44

kon44

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
And to the post, I’ve seen it happen a few times along with other matched pairs etc.

Sat at a table where AA, KK, JJ and 66 I think the low pair was..... Low pair made a flush and KO all 3 just about

afecho

afecho

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I saw this once but it wasn’t my hand. Neat to experience.

johnwat2

johnwat2

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have been on the winning side and the losing side of AA vs. AA Won with a flush and lost to a flush.
Strange hands for sure.
Be well:):):)

kon44

kon44

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have been on the winning side and the losing side of AA vs. AA Won with a flush and lost to a flush.
Strange hands for sure.
Be well:):):)
Lol, I don’t know about strange haha... Only a flush wins or loses the day. I see AA lose to KK not so long ago... The AA guy lost the plot for a little, had to leave the pub for an hour as he hurled his drink across the room. He did lose £4/500 in the hand though.

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Had that situation few times. Lost with AA vs AA and won AA vs AA.
The craziest i ever seen was: 4 way allin on the river: str8flush vs higher str8flush vs Ace high flush vs fullhouse. I believe i wont bee seing anything like that ever again.

kon44

kon44

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Had that situation few times. Lost with AA vs AA and won AA vs AA.
The craziest i ever seen was: 4 way allin on the river: str8flush vs higher str8flush vs Ace high flush vs fullhouse. I believe i wont bee seing anything like that ever again.
Never say never, those crazy hands come around more often than you’d think. Just need to around action

J

johnadams1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Won that only once. Three times i lost AAvsAA :eek:

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
When I registered for pokerstars, there was a cash game where Villain and I went all in with $10-10 before the flop. We both showed AA, and he won with a runner-runner flush... I was barely nervous. I don't think I can be surprised by anything since then. It's true, I haven't even played a cash game since.

hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I was playing a PKO yesterday and looked down at AA from EP. It was raised by a loose player and I 3 bet. The button cold 4 bets. The original raiser folds and I can either 5 bet jam or flat and see a flop. In this instance, I 5 bet jammed and got called by AA. I kind of laughed because what are the chances right. But then the flop came with 2 spades (I had the ace of spades) and I could feel that it was going to be one of those sick hands. Sure enough, turn and river were both spades. How crazy is that?
More proof for the conspiracy theorists that online is rigged..... LMMFAO

thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I was playing a PKO yesterday and looked down at AA from EP. It was raised by a loose player and I 3 bet. The button cold 4 bets. The original raiser folds and I can either 5 bet jam or flat and see a flop. In this instance, I 5 bet jammed and got called by AA. I kind of laughed because what are the chances right. But then the flop came with 2 spades (I had the ace of spades) and I could feel that it was going to be one of those sick hands. Sure enough, turn and river were both spades. How crazy is that?
No but I've had kings cracked by kings, long time ago.

kon44

kon44

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Got an alert today from this thread so posting my AK against another AK yesterday... I felt bad for him.

serj537

serj537

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
I've only had this with ladies. On the flop, we both went all-in. Fortunately for me, 4 crosses fell on the board and I took the pot

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nope. My Aces managed to split the pot. Thanks to poker gods.

J

jack12de

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
DE
Chips

J

jack12de

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
I lost a few month ago against another AA with the flush against me. Shi.. happens