Have you ever cracked AA with AA?

yango

yango

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if it usually happens but in the worst case they get to connect a color for the same thing that affects the game and we lose, I know that everyone will say that bad luck but it is not like that, it is just chance.

Miguelpaniura0893

Miguelpaniura0893

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the online game I have never had that situation of AA vs AA and that I have played more than two years and many hands, I only saw it once but there were two opponents, while I have had the opportunity to face an AA vs AA but in real life with friends, although I think I had that opportunity because my friend didn't know how to shuffle cards very well hehe.

B

batmanburgui

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
With pocket aces against pocket aces won and lost several times

newjugador

newjugador

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the truth, this case of both players being tied, with a pair of aces, has never happened to me, they are cases that are usually almost never seen, one in a million I would say

willjosp

willjosp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello
He has not been able to fight pair of aces with pair of aces, in a tournament I had part 4 and I left with all the chips and another 4 players also left, one of them also had a pair of 4, that is to say that we both lost the moment they came up in the common cards, this type of situation is very curious since it is very unlikely that another person has the same pair.

P

Pleshe

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was heads up AA against AA a few times - maybe lost once but that happened to me with 33 vs 33 as well - my opponent must've felt really good about hitting that flush. Sucked for me :3

M

melbru88888

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i get ript with aa vs aa twice in 1 tournement

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
While it is rare if you play poker long enough this will happn to you at some point. Its sick but its happens.

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I haven't, but I got mine cracked like that :(

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, 2 or 3 times. One very recently.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the venom $90 Sunday weekly beast satellite I open with AA and none other than ACR team oro Mr Boski 3 bet jams on me. Of course I call with the aces and to my surprise he hods the other 2 AA. The flop was all the same suit. He held that suit and the turn gave him the flush. GG me.

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't remember if it was me per se, but I've seen this situation a few times. haha

In the venom $90 Sunday weekly beast satellite I open with AA and none other than ACR team oro Mr Boski 3 bet jams on me. Of course I call with the aces and to my surprise he hods the other 2 AA. The flop was all the same suit. He held that suit and the turn gave him the flush. GG me.
But what bad luck! haha
Next time you have to be on the winning side to make up for it!

A

Armandomza

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
AA vs AA, I haven't lived it yet. I did see AA vs AA lose on TV, in one of those tournaments broadcast by pokerstars, where a player completed flushhh! OMG! losing that way should hurt ahahahaha

WickedFRoST

WickedFRoST

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Once you get to a point where you had played over 100 000 hands played, you'll find yourself in a situation where you AA had been cracked by every single hand there is ))

So eventually, everyone will share that experience (having lost with AA to other AA). While it is devastating in the moment, always remember that it is normal.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
and won and lost, winning top joy, and losing often leads to tilt

I

ItsBigKyle

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I once beat AK vs AK twice in one day by way of flush (different tourneys). It’s a sick game.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
yes, I have already seen this in my example when I was simply knocked out of the tournament in such a way, you can’t imagine what a terrible feeling it is to fly out like that

darkvick

darkvick

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For sure guy, I've passes for a situation like yours a few days ago. Villain win the hand with a flush on the AA x AA. For my luck he was short and I don't lose many chips.

B

BrunoFabri01

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it was very sad, but I already lost with AA against AA, I had a big smile on my face, until I turned the flop all suited, then my smile already faded, on the turn some card came, and the river came to complete the opponent's flush

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Moments like these are why we love poker.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I have , not only once . But my AAs have also been cracked by others , far more times , that's strange . Countless times my AAs lost to sets , preflop all in cases lol