Do you play satellites?

O

oroochimaru

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitly yes! Satellites are a bankroll healthy way to enter a big tournament. The only downside is, that there could be a lot of fishy players, who go all in with random trash hands.

CDNMAN 42

CDNMAN 42

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Satellites

I have played this week the partypoker satellites, they most of time have high overlay, and i have got very nice results with them at the moment, my bankroll is growing.

What do you think about satellites and bankroll growing?

Do you use to play satellites and where?

I used to play Satellites on PS but of late have noticed that a lot of players are just continuously all in. not too much real card playing....no longer play these events:):)

D

Dougwant

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Low Stakes is almost Bingo

I find if you play in a satellite for under a dollar a lot of bingo player all-in with anything. Makes it harder to get traction until re buys and add on are done.:)

Sansam

Sansam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I play satellites. This is a great opportunity to convert your minimum bid to the highest possible.

provenezuela

provenezuela

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have always liked playing satellites, with the hope of playing important tournaments, and also in order to save a large part of the entrance fee.

D

damas13251

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always play satelites for bounty builders.

zorro222_zorro222

zorro222_zorro222

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
satellites have some great value, i recommend them if you like playing mtts

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes I do play satellites regularly. I just won my way into the $22 - million dollar tourney, through micro millions at pokerstars. Also I used a satellite to get into the 250k Sunday storm at pokerstars also through micro millions.

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

I don't like playing satellites, but sometimes I have to because of lack of money. That is life.

Ronaldo7

Ronaldo7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play them if i see that i won't be late reg (at least not for long) at tournament when it finishes...

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Yes I do play satellites i recommend them if you like playing mtts

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh yea sats are good if yr lookin to get in big 💰 tourneys for a fraction of the cost. I like em to start my buy in and then I have an extra rebuy or 2 and have better chances of placing in the money. Good luck.

D

deputat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play satelites because it is a cheaper way to the desired tournament and a satelite takes not so long time

P

Pepask

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Go Go Satellites

Hey guys,

I really love satellites. They are big fun. You can collect lots of information about other players, train your skills and if you succeed, do a big jump up to join the final game.

Whenever there is a satellite tournament available, I join it (in my price range).

I have made it twice into the money after winning a satellite tournament, together with others.

I love satellites :)

Greetings Pepask

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play, but there is nothing to brag about yet. The distance is very long, it requires a lot of time and attention, so I play mainly single-table or tournaments with a small number of participants.

Xambo

Xambo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I play satellites. So I can win a ticket to a good, expensive tournament.

W

wwwb66

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also play satellites, great fun for little money. Just not to all-ins on all sides :) annoying ...

papapokera85

papapokera85

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I rarely play .., next to the prizes I fly often))

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes I play satellites time to time.

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usually I play a couple of satellites and if I don't get a ticket I quit poker for the day.

aleomar86

aleomar86

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I play satellites, there are times when I manage to get into tournaments and many times luck is not with me.

Poker Tells