Do you hate the very long late registration time?

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My attitude to late check-in is neutral.

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Mostly yes. Until 30 minutes is O.K..

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Some nice freerolll tournaments have a very late registration time, sometimes 180 minutes of late registration! You have to be very, very patient before you see the number of poker players drop in the tournament.I do not like this kind of freerolls, you too?
Hello!:ciao:
To be honest, it never bothered me. Having entered the tournament, I play and do not pay attention to the number of players. Late registration does not annoy me. But probably many people want to know: how many players are they playing against. This is logical. In the end, there is a difference: 200 players or 2000.;)

DanS87

DanS87

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I find the excessively long ones for the smaller and frequently run tournaments a bit annoying. The low value ones that crop up every hour but still have an hour/90min late reg. a 15/30 min late reg would be sufficient.

Madalin Poke

Madalin Poke

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Can find this annoying when my place in that tournament in order of stacks are high

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The truth is that everything depends on the time in which you like to enter a tournament, for players who like to play from the beginning of the tournament it is not pleasant to wait so long, but for those who like to let it advance a little The action to study the form of the tournament and then register, this is a great advantage for them. Personally, I like to register from the beginning and I focus on the game no matter how long there is of late registration. Regards.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Me too! Very long late registration tournament loose his sense at all. I hate it which it doesn't mean that i don't play it. Despite everything i like playing RaketheRake freeroll with 120 min. of late reg.

Jdawglet

Jdawglet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Not a fan of long late reg option. What bothers me more is the long late reg followed by another 15-30 minutes of re-buy option.

A

alexstann

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Until 20-30 minutes it's ok for me��

M

maorodman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I didn't like when I began. But now, I'm used to it!!

M

maorodman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Me too! Very long late registration tournament loose his sense at all. I hate it which it doesn't mean that i don't play it. Despite everything i like playing RaketheRake freeroll with 120 min. of late reg.

In which plataform??

Because in Natural 8 and pokerstars, the late reg. is 60min.

H

hcuervo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
It is very unbearable, the amount of time for late registration would have to be much less half an hour at least, to register there is already a lot of time there is no way to err:D

C

Carlloss

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't remember seeing any freeroll with such late registration time, it's usually 30 minutes max. Anyway, tournaments with a very long record are a problem when you don't have a lot of time, or even have some anxiety. But for those who are regulars and play frequently, the late registration doesn't matter much, they are already used to playing for 8/10 hours straight.

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Late registration is evil.
Maximum 10 minutes, I think it's still okay so as not to spoil the tournament.

Piligrin66

Piligrin66

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not like it, because it prolongs the time of the tournament itself, and there are players who specially register at the last minute, I think this is not correct according to the logic of the game.

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everyone, it already depends on your personal preferences to start playing immediately or enter late registration, + there is also the value of how good it is to know the pushfold, but there is no point in getting annoyed because of late registration, you just need to find the perfect time for the game

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Late registration is not for me, but 2 hours is too much for me, I like it quickly and clearly, otherwise I will have to play all night until the morning and in total you won’t play anything, wasted time

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You gotta see it on individual cases. Each tournament is singulary for it.
But for freerolls... shoundnt be longer than half hour.

johnnylawford

johnnylawford

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some nice freerolll tournaments have a very late registration time, sometimes 180 minutes of late registration! You have to be very, very patient before you see the number of poker players drop in the tournament.I do not like this kind of freerolls, you too?

I think most sites do a good job of setting the late reg length based on the tournament's speed. For freerolls it's worth noting that CC freerolls are almost always no late reg (on Pokerstars, ACR and 888 do have late reg), so if you want to avoid late reg play the CC sponsored games ;).

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
180 minute registration time in a FREEROLL??

Any example?

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
The long late check-in is just awful. All interest in the game is lost, because you can spend hours trying to collect the stack, and then your AA or KK moves 67 or 89, from a player who recently entered the game and just gets a card. I believe that late registration should be in tournaments no more than an hour, in hyper tournaments no more than 30 minutes, in long tournaments no more than 2 hours.

zoy4749

zoy4749

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like tournaments with not very big late registration, maximum 2 hours. it is very difficult to sit when the check-in lasts more than 3 hours, it seems that time has stopped.

A

airvikki

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like long late registration, but it should be noted that I haven't met freerolls with 180 minutes late registration. I believe that 1 hour is enough for late registration in tournaments, but this is just my opinion)