Do Freerolls tournaments help beginners learn?

louuu19

louuu19

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
freerolls like cardshats' may be a good way to learn since the blinds go up slowly, but playing super turbo freerolls won't help you that much, the luck factor becomes very strong

aurora1207

aurora1207

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I think freerolls are not good for learning poker because there are a lot of shoves and few post flop situations, but it can help to learn some concepts like patience during the bubble...

M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that in order to understand at least a little how to play postflop, you need to play cash games.

iceheart888

iceheart888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I would like to know if these PS satellites with small and hyper-blinds help to improve, because they have a lot of clutter, are they worth playing, or is it better to start playing in micro buy-in?
haven't what to learn from freerolls

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, you can put your studies into practice without having to spend.

Nikon10000

Nikon10000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Freerolls cannot completely replace real game situations where players face real stakes and risks. Despite this, freerolls can still be useful

hjuosh

hjuosh

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
It is best to start with freerolls, but only freerolls from our community. CardsChat freerolls have an ideal structure and format for improving skills. As far as hyper freerolls go, it's more of a lottery than poker.
You are right. But I think no more on daily CC pokerstars freerrolls. The structure changed a few days ago. And now it is like a lottery as you said. We are here for improve and study at least some of us. But with the new structure I think it will be very difficult to find a strategy and study the game.

B

braingueu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best way to start is with freerolls, making the minimum deposit, using a micro grid of 0.25 to 1.00 will give you an idea of how to play

M

martDdart

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
My experience is that there are more skilled players in micro buyin so I would say it is a better place to learn to win against skilled players

Fepitaph

Fepitaph

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
everything depends only on you, I think that no, if you are purposeful, then you will develop in any tournaments, but in freerolls it is more difficult, because knowledge of the exploit affects more, because people play just beautiful hands. I want to finally buy in on ps in order to be able to participate in house games, there are such ones on cc, a member championship, which passes for VIP points, as I saw the reports of players who play there, the level of play there is many times better and this is apparently the best place to develop, because people came earn not even money, but VIP points, which are not so much valued by an ordinary person, I hope that I'm right and seated players really play there, I can't wait to try

bullkk

bullkk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Freerolls help newcomers a lot, no doubt about it.

goaldriversv

goaldriversv

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Personally no. Those tournaments are about shoving and hoping. You’ll only pick up things like how to play those types a little better early on vs later in the tournament. Best thing to play to improve is to play in cards chat leagues and freerolls. Less bs that goes on

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, knowing how to play and applying your knowledge is almost as important as luck

aquilex2799

aquilex2799

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In my opinion freerolls are a good way to build your bankroll from scratch. But I don't think that dynamics helps you to improve as a player. In fact, I think it gets in the way since you always expect your opponents' level to be very weak.

Pityesz1974

Pityesz1974

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
All the poker game and money level helps develop the poker level.Lot of experience has to make a living.

MARIANARDES2022

MARIANARDES2022

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
IT'S NOT FREE I PLAY WELL AND TURN ON THE CARD, GIVE US MONEY JUST THE BAD CARD..

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in one way or another the free tournaments help many to get some experience in their game, besides learning how to play a tournament.

choprav

choprav

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I'd say you're better playing in freerolls, cos it's for real money so people want to win that and most people play as they would in a tournament they bought in to.

Good luck

mattiebumpo

mattiebumpo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Yes. You need to stick to your fundamentals and not get caught up in the results.

K

kapos77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
hello, my opinion is that freerolls do not help you learn and because everything happens there chaotically and without logic

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any tournament and table will give you knowledge and experience. I started my poker career as a freeroll.

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hyper tournaments are not good for those who are learning because they will always be in a push and fold situation, I advise you to play the regular and turbo freerolls that take longer and you have more game time to practice

D

domwagadom

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
EG
Chips
yes i think so, i started with freerolls and it works i will be good

Freeroll Passwords