New #F1 2022

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What a finish, what a race, Perez ran it like a God, meanwhile Alonso was quiet a piece of work, have you seen that long endless queue behind him?
Well, that Mick Sch accident and how he got off of it unscathed is without comment.
Monaco was the best race this year so far, I had to stop watching Nurburgring 24h for the sake of a freaking endeless delays and 52/77 laps. Well, hopefully I will be paid back some of my time at the Indy500's

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Very good F1 race, Very bad strategy again from Ferrari, which makes him lose the race again against a Perez who made no mistakes. If Ferrari doesn't correct that soon, it will regret it later.

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What a great epic race. I'm a bit unsatisfied that we had no normal start at scheduled time, instead we had a delayed start behind the SC right when heavy rain started and damn long pause after 2 formation laps. But great race overall and a bad strategy for Ferrari, poor Leclerc. Gasly showed great skill on intermediate tires, and Mick is ok after car splited into 2 parts, nice bariers absorbs energy efficiently. Congrats to Perez!

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Very good F1 race, Very bad strategy again from Ferrari, which makes him lose the race again against a Perez who made no mistakes. If Ferrari doesn't correct that soon, it will regret it later.

I cry back to the Jean Todt/Ross Brawn era in Ferrari.

There were no such flaws in the strategies.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't remember if I have watched a race in Monaco in heavy rain conditions, it was very strange :D, but the race became more unpredictable and it is starting to be very interesting in the top of the drivers standings

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Baku GP this week, any prediction for the race?
Engines and brake performance are going to be key.
It is a circuit of a straight too long, high speed

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Baku GP this week, any prediction for the race?
Engines and brake performance are going to be key.
It is a circuit of a straight too long, high speed
I think the Ferrari car is better than Red Bull yet so Leclerc will win it :)
One of the Red Bull engines breaks down in the race.

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Again a Leclerc Pole position.
I hope he will win the Race finally but the Red Bull are very good.

willjosp

willjosp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes I am a fan of Formula 1 I am a fan of Ferrari, Where to Look for the season presents a lot of novelty in terms of its design, however we see a big problem with bouncing on carts.:(

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
6th pole position for Leclerc and he has only 2 wins, that is a worry stat. Ferarri should upgrade the car in race pace, they are very struggling in the race. it is not normal to have 2 wins from 6 poles.

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
It is unbeliveable.
I feel like the Ferrari and Leclerc world championship hopes are gone here for good

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
It is unbeliveable.
I feel like the Ferrari and Leclerc world championship hopes are gone here for good
Still very early in the season, but Redbull today has bent his arm, he is solid and dominates the races, this reminds me of when Redbull made good classifications and then Hamilton won the races with ease.

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Race was pretty interesting. Funny Norris-Riccardo rivalry.
Russel is one of the best drivers confirmed. Poor old man Lewis barely could get out of his car after the race.
Ferrari is always getting worse during the season, at least I noticed that trend in late 2000s decade.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Max Verstappen 2nd title is loading

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Next step is the Canadian Race in this week.

I think The Red Bull will be good again but I hope the Ferrari will be the winner.

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hopefully it will be a good race, without car breakages and with a fight on the track

EDSON 138

EDSON 138

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The cars this year are not the prettiest,but on the other hand there is more competition in the competition,several drivers fighting for the titles.

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It's funny, I've heard they (FIA probably) changed rules. Cars can't shake/jump hard anymore according to them, so Mercedes is even in a bigger trouble now.

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I think it was a very boring race.

It's funny, I've heard they (FIA probably) changed rules. Cars can't shake/jump hard anymore according to them, so Mercedes is even in a bigger trouble now.
Yes, and Ferrari has trouble with this. Red Bull will have the slightest disadvantage because of this.

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
what do you guys say?? The ending was tight right?
Did Max take advantage of Sainz because of his greater experience being in these battles for the lead?

t1tpfdc

t1tpfdc

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
DRS both sucks and blows. Push-to-pass is superior by a factor of infinity!

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Pretty boring race as for me. 3 DRS zones for artificial overtakes on a short lap.... They even had to deploy a real safety car instead of virtual to create some artificial intrigue in the end, but Carlos and Max are on different levels. They both had 150 races already, Max won 26 of them, Carlos none so far. Though I like him and wish him the best.

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
what do you guys say?? The ending was tight right?
Did Max take advantage of Sainz because of his greater experience being in these battles for the lead?
I think it wasn't a real race, Verstappen and the Red Bull better than Sainz and the Ferrari.
Pretty boring race as for me. 3 DRS zones for artificial overtakes on a short lap.... They even had to deploy a real safety car instead of virtual to create some artificial intrigue in the end, but Carlos and Max are on different levels. They both had 150 races already, Max won 26 of them, Carlos none so far. Though I like him and wish him the best.
Yes, I maximally agree with you on everything.