VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Miami for me is something hot and dangerous, images from GTA Vice City and Dexter. More intriguing and interesting than an upcoming race in Las Vegas.
Lando Norris has an awesome helmet, I root for him traditionally.

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
What do you think of the Miami Grand Prix???
Another Jeddah??

I’m watching the second free practice and I think right now the Miami track is very hard maybe a little dangerous too, but I think there will be good races on it.

So I like it. :)

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Sainz is having several errors in a row in these races that lead him to hit the car, hopefully it will pass quickly or he will pay dearly for it, him, his teammate and the team.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I expect today a lot of red flags and very difficult chances for overtakings on this kind of circuit, the winner will need a lot of luck with the strategy with the possible come up of safety car or suspension of the race.

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Good morning, I couldn't watch the race yesterday, but I think Max already twisted Leclerc and Ferrari's arm. He is wearing them down psychologically

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Good morning, I couldn't watch the race yesterday, but I think Max already twisted Leclerc and Ferrari's arm. He is wearing them down psychologically

The Red Bull very fast and strong. But the race wasn't too exciting.
I waited better race (and Ferrari victory) :)

The season will be interesting because the Ferrari and Red Bull are almost equally strong.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ferrari did a mistake during the safety car, when they did not tell Leclerc and Sainz to get into the pit for fresh tyres as Verstappen did not have that chance. Huge opportunity missed.

F

fsquid

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've really gotten into this the last year or so. Why? races are 2 hours or there about and it usually is on the TV on Sunday morning. Still learning the details of this sport, but man where has this been all my life?

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With the advent of new machines, nothing has changed significantly. Bring back refueling and different tire manufacturers.

Kennemelo

Kennemelo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With the advent of new machines, nothing has changed significantly.Bring back refueling and different tire manufacturers.

Yeah! Unleash the old school!:cool: (except deaths of course)

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I predict that Max will become a 2-time champion this year. He made a great comeback in last 2 races, he is very skilful and mature, which is not surprising, his father prepared him for this from the birth. At 17 years young he became a full time pilot, got a great experience since 2015.
Ferrari's results year by year are usually better at first and getting worse during the season, statistics says we can expect it again.
And a 7-time champion showed his weakness once again during race (radio conversations) and lost to a young George Russell again.

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Spanish Grand Prix this weekend!! This weekend is the time for Ferrari to return to victory.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Seems like Mercedes will be competing for the podium places this week

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Yes, The pole position is in the bag. I hope they will be a good race.

OK. I switched off the TV after Leclerc out. Unbelievable. It wasn't good race for the Ferrari.

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Please, I can't believe what happened to Leclerc yesterday. Again Ferrari with its bad luck!

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, poor Leclerc, sorry, Ferrari fans. And Carlos made a mistake which costed him too many positions.

But overall it was probably best Spanish GP with many overtakes and intrigues since 2012 when Maldonado won the race.
Poor Perez who has to play Massa/Barichello/Webber and so on role of number 2 pilot.
Aston Martin copy-pasted Red Bull's car and said it's their original idea lol, but it's slow and bad copy after all.
Mercedes became stronger. Russel is great. Lewis showed his weak spirit again, when wanted to retire the car early to save the engine. But eventually showed great skills and finished 5th.

J

jj6m

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
year after year the best car wins, drivers merely passengers taking the glory

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not a fan of drivers, because there's no driver that stands out... but I'm a fan of constructors, Aston Martin, I hope they hit the car.... Constructors' championship is cool... success and good luck to all... ! =)

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
year after year the best car wins, drivers merely passengers taking the glory
Well, I am really startled with your remark, you do really believe any driver can go and win the race? Look at Magnussen with HAAS and you will understand half the argument!

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Yes, poor Leclerc, sorry, Ferrari fans. And Carlos made a mistake which costed him too many positions.

But overall it was probably best Spanish GP with many overtakes and intrigues since 2012 when Maldonado won the race.
Poor Perez who has to play Massa/Barichello/Webber and so on role of number 2 pilot.
Aston Martin copy-pasted Red Bull's car and said it's their original idea lol, but it's slow and bad copy after all.
Mercedes became stronger. Russel is great. Lewis showed his weak spirit again, when wanted to retire the car early to save the engine. But eventually showed great skills and finished 5th.

I agree with everything you wrote my friend

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Again a good Qualifying for the Ferrari.

I hope the race will be good and Leclerc will win it :)

Forza Ferrari :)