New #F1 2022

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Second DNF for Verstappen does not look good for Red Bull. Both times because of issue in the car, Leclerc is going far alone on the top

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello, are you a fan of F1?
What do you think of the new cars this season?
Comment here

I always liked to watch Formula 1 races, but after the great driver Ayrton Senna passed away I never watched any races again. That day, May 1, 1994, was a very sad day for us Brazilians. :(

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I always liked to watch Formula 1 races, but after the great driver Ayrton Senna passed away I never watched any races again. That day, May 1, 1994, was a very sad day for us Brazilians. :(

Yes, I can understand that, his departure hurt us all, he had many many years ahead of him as a driver and today he would be part of a team without a doubt, my respects Ayrton Senna

F

Franky22986

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Forza Ferrari!!

Forza Ferrari nel bene e nel male!!
Fino alla fine!

Till the end!

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Teams even remove the paint from carbon parts of cars to reduce weight. Cars are heavier than 798 kg, which is min allowed according to regulations.
qFKt88T.jpg

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Raceweek, this time it's Imola, the legendary F1 circuit. Will Ferrari continue to dominate?

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's time for Red Bull to give some opposition to Ferrari this week.

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
The sprint race wasn't an exciting race. The main race will be better I think.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The sprint race wasn't an exciting race. The main race will be better I think.
I thnik too. It depends a lot on the weather, I think on rain, Red Bull have very good chances for good race.

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
hopefully Max Verstappen can win this race :)

S

Superhansi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love F1, and have been to a race in Malaysia. Was suppose to be on the first race ever in Singapore but had to leave 3-4 days in front. Haven’t followed it Munch last year and this, just read the news. I feel all teams Are struggling with their new cars this year, what is your opinion?

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very important win for Verstappen to drop a little the the difference in the points to Leclerc, dominate weekend for Red Bull I think, it is good we are having 2 strong teams, which can battle, that is more interesting than from the seasons 2014-2020, where there was no battle.

willjosp

willjosp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Currently Formula 1 has new regulations where the cars are a little more even, despite the tests, the cars are not as even as was thought, The one that correctly adapted the new regulation has been Ferrari that won several races It is a long and exciting season we will see at the end Who wins the Championship:D:D:D:D

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
wow! What a great victory for Red Bull and what a disappointment for Ferrari. I did not expect it, I hope it does not become usual and Leclerc and Sainz recover quickly from this blow that Max and Perez gave them

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
wow! What a great victory for Red Bull and what a disappointment for Ferrari. I did not expect it, I hope it does not become usual and Leclerc and Sainz recover quickly from this blow that Max and Perez gave them

Yeah, that was a little disappointing. Both Ferrari drivers made mistakes. The Red Bulls don't. I trust it was just a small halt. :)

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Yeah, that was a little disappointing. Both Ferrari drivers made mistakes. The Red Bulls don't. I trust it was just a small halt. :)

I regret it more for my fantasy F1

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
What do you think of the Miami Grand Prix???
Another Jeddah??