New #F1 2022

toots babos

toots babos

ex-tornament grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looks like it will be a great season! I hope Mercedes can sort out their issues so that there's 3 teams all fighting for the top spot

Kennemelo

Kennemelo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looks like it will be a great season! I hope Mercedes can sort out their issues so that there's 3 teams all fighting for the top spot

Feel sorry for Max and Сhecko! But there is a pace, which means there will be competition with the red horses!:cool: (for which I am very happy to be honest)

X

XsMALsX

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh goshh Lance Stroll looks like he will have a long season again.. Cheering fpr him since he isCanadien too.

Alizona

Alizona

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How ironic that Ferrari now has a good team after Vettel left it. Sebastian must be sick about it.

Perhaps he's just not the great driver everybody thought he was? Perhaps Ferrari only became good because he's no longer driving for them? I doubt that is true. But why would he leave them? Perhaps Ferrari fired him? I am not a big F1 fan but I know Vettel did not get along with Charles LeClerc so that's probably the main reason he parted with Ferrari, too much teammate conflict.

Anyway, happy for LeClerc winning yesterday, and happy to see Ferrari back where they belong, on top!!

And by the way... if you read my earlier post about "boring F1"... I must point out that my observation was confirmed yet again by yesterday's race... LeClerc led the first lap, and nobody ever passed him except when he pitted... this is why I say F1 is a boring format, there's not enough passing in the sport to satisfy me. It's not racing, its more like "follow the leader" for 59 laps. LOL

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
How ironic that Ferrari now has a good team after Vettel left it. Sebastian must be sick about it.
Perhaps he's just not the great driver everybody thought he was? Perhaps Ferrari only became good because he's no longer driving for them? I doubt that is true. But why would he leave them? Perhaps Ferrari fired him? I am not a big F1 fan but I know Vettel did not get along with Charles LeClerc so that's probably the main reason he parted with Ferrari, too much teammate conflict.
Anyway, happy for LeClerc winning yesterday, and happy to see Ferrari back where they belong, on top!!
And by the way... if you read my earlier post about "boring F1"... I must point out that my observation was confirmed yet again by yesterday's race... LeClerc led the first lap, and nobody ever passed him except when he pitted... this is why I say F1 is a boring format, there's not enough passing in the sport to satisfy me. It's not racing, its more like "follow the leader" for 59 laps. LOL

Vettel hasn't been at Ferrari for 3 years, even his hair has grown in this time. I don't know if they were at odds with each other, but I think in the end Ferrari did the right thing. And I believe that F1 this season is not going to be boring, you must have missed laps 17-18 and 19 where Leclerc came out of the pits and fought wheel to wheel against the current World Champion and he did not get past him. But of course, that's my opinion.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Saudi Arabia Grand Prix is coming up this weekend, will be interesting if Ferrari can dominate again over Red Bull for second straight race, today is the first and second practice session.

theoxy

theoxy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi! Yours prediction top 3 winners in this season?

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi! Yours prediction top 3 winners in this season?
Hi, if you are talking for the general classification, I think the top 3 at the end of the season will be:
1. Verstappen
2. Leclerc
3. Hamilton

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I hope everything is OK with Mick Schumacher after his accident.

His father was my favourite driver. There should be no more trouble in the family

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I hope everything is OK with Mick Schumacher after his accident.

Surely he is fine ...
However that cant be said about Hamilton since during these yesterday's qualifiers even ambulance was faster than him ...

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unexpected victory in the Qualifying for Perez, I think nobody expected him to be on pole. Will be very interesting race, it was good that there was no front road for Ferrari or Red Bull and the drivers are mixed with the first 4 positions, now the strategy will be decisive in the race.

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
However that cant be said about Hamilton since during these yesterday's qualifiers even ambulance was faster than him ...

It's not problem for me. I don't like him. :)

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
What a race in the end! McLaren is still complicated. Several engine breakages in these first 2 races, don't you think?

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For many years we have not watched a season in which 3 teams compete for the top positions (I think Mercedes will join at a later stage in the battle for the podiums and victories, but hardly for the constructors and the leading position in the overall standings).

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
For many years we have not watched a season in which 3 teams compete for the top positions (I think Mercedes will join at a later stage in the battle for the podiums and victories, but hardly for the constructors and the leading position in the overall standings).

I really hope that Mercedes joins and hopefully someone else

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Very unlucky pit stop timing for Serjio, I wanted him to win the race.
Lewis Hamilton is slightly overrated and Mick is below average driver after all.

offshore11000

offshore11000

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the Ferrari cars started well, and they have a good chance of fighting for the title this season. :D:)

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
What do you think of next year’s new Las Vegas street race on the Strip?

It promises to be a pretty fast track.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What do you think of next year’s new Las Vegas street race on the Strip?

It promises to be a pretty fast track.
It will be like the Saudi Arabia Grand Prix, but I don't want the Monaco Grand Prix to be dropped from the calendar instead of Las Vegas.

porras7796

porras7796

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
[CITA=ztibor72;6328689]
  1. Leclerc
  2. Verstappen
  3. hamilton
:adore:
:party:[/CITA]