Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Beta 21 released

Beta 21 - Tuesday November 25.
Added:
  • New Site: Boss Media
    Tourney: Enter Results window allows you to select and edit/auto multiple tournaments at once
    Tourney: Report: Tournaments - By Time
    Import from Email
    New Filters
    Option to use images to represent cards in reports
    OnGame tournament support
Fixed:
  • Report: Tournaments/Winnings tab using the "Amount Won" value instead of the "Net Won" value for the row coloring
    Auto Rate: "Rules" tab shows icons properly (broke in previous release)
    Import: OnGame import problem with steal attempts
    Import: After preflop raise, flag for cbet opportunity being set

C

ChurchSkiz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChurchSkiz
Does anyone know if you can show in the HUD the stats for each player from your entire database and not just the current session? I may have 1k hands on a guy but if I join a new table with them it only shows me the stats from the current session. If I want to see the details I have to go into Poker Tracker and look them up manually.

check your HUD options; by default it pulls stats from the whole db for the villans and the current session for the hero...

I checked last night and the weird thing is the option to pull from just the current session isn't selected.

Also, I looked on the PT site and didn't see this, wondering if anyone else ever had this problem. If I go all-in on a hand and someone calls, it doesn't show the opponents cards until after the river. But only in cash games. In tournaments it shows the cards immediately.

Maybe I should reinstall.

K

kings_up414

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
boo guides

guides suck experience is only real tool

JLtrooper

JLtrooper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is anyone else having problems with PT3 and pokerstars? For some reason, PT3 shows the tourneys I enter but doesn't record my finishes or winnings. Anyone have a fix?

W

WurlyQ

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!

A

ac30

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Is anyone else having problems with PT3 and Pokerstars? For some reason, PT3 shows the tourneys I enter but doesn't record my finishes or winnings. Anyone have a fix?

Depending on which PT3 version you have; but this is tried and tested; with Stars you have to request the tournie histories via email, make them a .txt file in Notepad and manually import.

For Tilt the client does it for you. It's like this on Stars because their client doesn't write the tournie histories from the lobby.

HTH

P

PlayedYou73

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm wondering if anyone using PT3 has ever gotten a warning from a poker site about collecting data on hands that they weren't personally involved in? An 'innocent' example I can think of is if you happened to be playing in a tournament yourself...but opened a new window to rail for a friend. In this case PT3 would still collect data. Just wondering if people have been warned about it, or have collecting info more directly on hands they didn't play themselves.

A

ac30

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm wondering if anyone using PT3 has ever gotten a warning from a poker site about collecting data on hands that they weren't personally involved in? An 'innocent' example I can think of is if you happened to be playing in a tournament yourself...but opened a new window to rail for a friend. In this case PT3 would still collect data. Just wondering if people have been warned about it, or have collecting info more directly on hands they didn't play themselves.

The PT staff are very careful about what the App. can do in respect of their relationship with each site.

They always get the site to condone their software first before implementing it in their app;

They adhere to the rules regards site specfic collection of "mined" ("railed") hands - for instance; on Tilt, there's basically no rule - you can rail say Hansen & Antonius and collect their hands 24/7 - but on Stars, they've set a limit of "30 observed hands" per session - PT will faithfully do this, then refuse to collect any more.

HTH

hipshot55

hipshot55

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
PT 3 and the Cereus Network

I'm currently using the trial version (free for 60 days) of Poker Tracker 3. I'm still figuring it out, but so far I am impressed.

A note for those playing on Cereus Network sites; i.e. Absolute Poker and UltimateBet Net. Poker Tracker 3, Build 3, which I believe is the first choice you have on their download page, DOES NOT recognize or list the Cereus Network. If you want to use it on these sites, you need to scroll down to Poker Tracker 3, beta 2.3 and download that version.

Crystal Blue

Crystal Blue

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm currently using the trial version (free for 60 days) of Poker Tracker 3. I'm still figuring it out, but so far I am impressed.

A note for those playing on Cereus Network sites; i.e. Absolute Poker and UltimateBet Net. Poker Tracker 3, Build 3, which I believe is the first choice you have on their download page, DOES NOT recognize or list the Cereus Network. If you want to use it on these sites, you need to scroll down to Poker Tracker 3, beta 2.3 and download that version.

Is there any obligation to buy after the 60 day trial? Also, do you pass on your payment details prior to purchase, cheers.

hipshot55

hipshot55

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there any obligation to buy after the 60 day trial? Also, do you pass on your payment details prior to purchase, cheers.

No, I imagine it just stops working. Only info I gave them prior to download was name, address and email. No credit card or other info requested.

Crystal Blue

Crystal Blue

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, I imagine it just stops working. Only info I gave them prior to download was name, address and email. No credit card or other info requested.

Thanks hipshot, I might give it a trial, cheers.

goffman73

goffman73

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I checked last night and the weird thing is the option to pull from just the current session isn't selected.

Also, I looked on the PT site and didn't see this, wondering if anyone else ever had this problem. If I go all-in on a hand and someone calls, it doesn't show the opponents cards until after the river. But only in cash games. In tournaments it shows the cards immediately.

I have this same problem with the Pokertracker only showing the current session.As far as all in with cash games,on Pokerstars this is how there software is setup for cash games.I believe it says no all in.

I

iamthepush

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

In a ring game (cash game) you are not obligated to show your hand unless it is the winner or you were called

In a tournament, after going all in the cards involved are turned over immediately. I think this is a measure to stop against cheating (chip dumping or what have you)

goffman73

goffman73

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So on the ppokertracker website it says that it supports the cereus network rooms,I do not see it in the list of available rooms to track.Do I have to do something special to get it to work with UB?

M

mzdavis

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sounds like I need to get the program. Nothing but good comments...

hipshot55

hipshot55

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
So on the ppokertracker website it says that it supports the cereus network rooms,I do not see it in the list of available rooms to track.Do I have to do something special to get it to work with UB?

First check your build number. If you have Build 3, it does not track anything on the Cereus Network sites. I had the same problem until I contacted PT Customer Support.

As I posted earlier in the thread:

"A note for those playing on Cereus Network sites; i.e. Absolute Poker and UltimateBet Net. Poker Tracker 3, Build 3, which I believe is the first choice you have on their download page, DOES NOT recognize or list the Cereus Network. If you want to use it on these sites, you need to scroll down to Poker Tracker 3, beta 2.3 and download that version."

M

mzdavis

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So I downloaded PT, but I'm curious how I get it to work for bodog? I don't see it listed under 6 sites listed. I'm not a computer newbie or anything, but I am slightly confused as to how I can reap any benefits from owning this program and playing on Bodog. Do I need to import hands somehow? I don't see any HUD working, or anything of the sort. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

hipshot55

hipshot55

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
So I downloaded PT, but I'm curious how I get it to work for Bodog? I don't see it listed under 6 sites listed. I'm not a computer newbie or anything, but I am slightly confused as to how I can reap any benefits from owning this program and playing on Bodog. Do I need to import hands somehow? I don't see any HUD working, or anything of the sort. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Poker Tracker doesn't support Bodog.

However, according to their FAQ'S, Holdem Manager, PT's major competitor, supports:

"party poker, poker stars, Full Tilt, Absolute, Crypto Network, Dracula Holdem, Prima / Micro Gaming Network, Ipoker Network, Bodog, Ultimate Bet, OnGame Network, Everest, betfair and Pacific."

I haven't used HEM, but in reviewing other posts in other threads, it appears to be a comparable product and you can also download a trial version of it for free.

Last edited by a moderator:
goffman73

goffman73

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok,so to install the beta version do I need to uninstall the regular version and will I lose my data that I have accumulated?

hipshot55

hipshot55

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok,so to install the beta version do I need to uninstall the regular version and will I lose my data that I have accumulated?

Okay, here is a cut and past of the last reply I got from PT3 Customer Support.

"
Hello:

Build 3 does not support it. Close pt3, then go here (PT3 downloads) and get beta 23 without postgresql. Once downloaded, run the installer and it will update your software.

You will find it in the list then and can use pt3 with it.

~ Thomas
[PokerTracker Support]"
Since your data is actually stored in postgresql, your data should remain intact and the "new" installation should find and recognize it. If you should reinstall the whole shmear with postgresql, it would overwrite your data and it would be lost.

Poker Tracker 4 Review - Poker Tracker Guide