Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello
just ask...
what is wrong with my HM2...

played one 1.1 game but re-entry extra 3 times.
but it shows I lost 53K bux on that ....EEK

[/ATTACH]

thank you in advance..

Attachments

• re.JPG
    re.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 46
HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Official HM Representative
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my hm2 doesnt auto load current hands?.... I always have to go manually keep adding the same folder each time... ideas?...

I have auto load hh on and have the proper folders all selected but still doesn't auto load hands..... grrrr

- Please close HM2 and poker stars.
- Go to C:\Program Files\pokerstars (Program Files (x86) for the 64bit version)
- Right click the PokerStars.exe and choose “Properties”.
- Go to the Compatibility Tab and select “Run this program as an Administrator”. If this option is greyed out it is because the UAC is disabled and you are already running as admin so there is no need to change anything.
- Please repeat steps 1-3 for PokerStarsUpdate.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hudfuncsapp.exe
- http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/que...iles+As+Administrator+(Windows+Vista{47}7+&+8

*Try creating a new folder on your computer such as C:\StarsHands and configure PokerStars to save the hands here in their Options > Instant Hand History menu and for HM2 to Auto Import from here in the Site Setup menu. Some times the PokerStars client has permissions problems that prevent it from writing hands to the default hand history folder.

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and attach your log.txt file with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing. Email this file to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread and your forum name.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1921/How+Do+I+Send+a+Log+File+to+Holdem+Manager+Support?

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello
just ask...
what is wrong with my HM2...

played one 1.1 game but re-entry extra 3 times.
but it shows I lost 53K bux on that ....EEK

[/ATTACH]

thank you in advance..

Any tournament with more than 1 table (and many single table games) will require a separate Tournament Summary/History file to be imported for HM2 to properly calculate the size, places, and prizes. The only sites that write these summary files is Pokerstars, Full Tilt, and Pacific. If your site does not write summaries, or you experience any discrepancies with the results, you will need to manually edit the results via the Reports > Tournament > Tournaments > right-click > edit - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/que...rnaments{47}+Tournament{47}+Tournament+Editor

J

JBiebs9

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Carbon changed their hand history format. We updated HM2 for this but HM1 will not be patched for this change.

We stopped selling HM1 licenses when HM2 was released in November of 2011. We stopped updating for critical bugs and providing support for HM1 at the end of April 2014 - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/661/HM1+End+of+Life+(EOL)+Common+Questions

If you continue to have problems there is nothing else we can do since we no longer support this software so you should consider trying HM2. If you have not tried it recently you should be able to install the latest update and activate a new 30 day trial. If you have any problems with the trial let us know and we can extend the trial for you manually.

Do you all still offer the discount? I remember seeing that a long time ago to upgrade and was wondering if it was still available

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello Just purchased Note Caddy
Note
and any where to find setting a notes on

Some player at the cash table/tournament limp trap with AA, KK? on Note Caddy? is it possible to setting on like 20Big blinds limp trap, 50 big blinds limp trap?

And need to find a data on HUD setting
similar to probe bet on river = preflop initiate aggressor, Cbet on flop, check turn, and betting on river with between 1/3 pot to 3/4 pot.

need this data from both in postion or out of position.

Last question,
from HUD, check raise single raised flop , this data include or exclude raise Cbet? I mean I think I put Check raise single raised flop out of position, but some player raise cbet , it does not included in Check raise singale raised flop op.

Many thanks in advance.

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello Just purchased Note Caddy
View attachment 64622
and any where to find setting a notes on

Some player at the cash table/tournament limp trap with AA, KK? on Note Caddy? is it possible to setting on like 20Big blinds limp trap, 50 big blinds limp trap?

And need to find a data on HUD setting
similar to probe bet on river = preflop initiate aggressor, Cbet on flop, check turn, and betting on river with between 1/3 pot to 3/4 pot.

need this data from both in postion or out of position.

Last question,
from HUD, check raise single raised flop , this data include or exclude raise Cbet? I mean I think I put Check raise single raised flop out of position, but some player raise cbet , it does not included in Check raise singale raised flop op.

Many thanks in advance.

Check out the Note Caddy Forum for helpful stickied threads on creating notes.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
its really easy to do for most people, they built the import right into the set up

you can even import notes and huds

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2.0.0.8167 Beta Release Feedback Thread - Pokerstars Zoom update

Zoom HUD fix for HM2

** Windows XP warning - Pokerstars Zoom HUD does not work on Win XP at this time **

long_bong

long_bong

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
- Please close HM2 and Poker Stars.
- Go to C:\Program Files\PokerStars (Program Files (x86) for the 64bit version)
- Right click the PokerStars.exe and choose “Properties”.
- Go to the Compatibility Tab and select “Run this program as an Administrator”. If this option is greyed out it is because the UAC is disabled and you are already running as admin so there is no need to change anything.
- Please repeat steps 1-3 for PokerStarsUpdate.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hudfuncsapp.exe
- http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/que...iles+As+Administrator+(Windows+Vista{47}7+&+8

*Try creating a new folder on your computer such as C:\StarsHands and configure PokerStars to save the hands here in their Options > Instant Hand History menu and for HM2 to Auto Import from here in the Site Setup menu. Some times the PokerStars client has permissions problems that prevent it from writing hands to the default hand history folder.

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and attach your log.txt file with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing. Email this file to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread and your forum name.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1921/How+Do+I+Send+a+Log+File+to+Holdem+Manager+Support?

Okay I figured it out but another question Foz,

Does hm2 huds work for pokerstars zoom tables?

also I am having this issue now on 888poker.....?

LD1977

LD1977

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there a way to set the dropdown manu in the database to "All hands" by default? I am wasting time constantly having to pick that option over and over and over again.

Seriously, who the **** set it to last 250 and for what reason?

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
thank god... finally...

Please update to this version

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/8175_Hm2AutoUpdate.exe

After downloading, you should right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock. Then, right click the file and run as administrator.

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem, describe exactly what you were doing, and attach your log.txt file -

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Okay I figured it out but another question Foz,

Does hm2 huds work for pokerstars zoom tables?

also I am having this issue now on 888poker.....?

Please update to this version

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/8175_Hm2AutoUpdate.exe

After downloading, you should right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock. Then, right click the file and run as administrator.

If you continue to have problems, please use the tool in the following link to send a HUD Report - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2821/HUD+Reporting+Tool

Please reproduce the problem and attach:
- a screen shot of the table/desktop
- a hand history for the table
- a screenshot of the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock in the picture
- Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager.
- Please send a log file as well - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1921/How+Do+I+Send+a+Log+File+to+Holdem+Manager+Support572

Please zip and email the requested files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com to let us know that you also sent a hud error report.

If you can not see the 'Waiting for hands...' HUD please try using the Table Finder and then you should be able to use the 'Report a HUD Problem' menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/que...Finder+utilized+if+the+HUD+does+not+appear572

You can sometimes use that Table Finder tool to attach the HUD to tournaments that don't show the HUD automatically while we work on a fix based on the information sent in your hud error report. If so, you will need to use the Table Finder each time you get moved to a new table.

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is there a way to set the dropdown manu in the database to "All hands" by default? I am wasting time constantly having to pick that option over and over and over again.

Seriously, who the **** set it to last 250 and for what reason?

It is limited so that you are not waiting for 500k hands to load.

LD1977

LD1977

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fine, then at least give me an option to set default for myself.

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you for the suggestion. We will discuss it over the next couple of days and make a decision on whether to add the requested feature. We would love to add everyone’s suggestions, but we also need to be careful that we do not over complicate the software with too many features. As a result not all of them are implemented. If we do not add your feature on this occasion, we may reconsider it if more people also show support for it.

A

altsoub

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello,
I am trying to evaluate some poker tracking software to see what is more suitable for my needs.
I decide to download the trial version of HM2 (8175_HoldemManager2Setup) to familiarize with the program etc, from the HM site.
After installing it successfully i tried to run the program only to find that the trial version has expiration date - a universal first i think for trial program!!.
Please advice me how else i could evaluate HM2 ?

thanks..

pifan

pifan

PiFace
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello,
Does HM2 ever plan to support PokerStars home games?

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello,
I am trying to evaluate some poker tracking software to see what is more suitable for my needs.
I decide to download the trial version of HM2 (8175_HoldemManager2Setup) to familiarize with the program etc, from the HM site.
After installing it successfully i tried to run the program only to find that the trial version has expiration date - a universal first i think for trial program!!.
Please advice me how else i could evaluate HM2 ?

thanks..

We use a new trail fingerprint system that we introduced some months ago so you either used a trial on the same computer previously or there is some other reason it thinks your trial has expired. In either case we can not know what is causing the problems until you send us a licensing enabled log file.

Please see this FAQ for help in resolving licensing issues:
hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/881/I+Can+Not+Activate+or+Register+Holdem+Manager

Try the 'delete your license' steps and if that does not help follow the instructions in the 'contact support' section.

Hello,
Does HM2 ever plan to support PokerStars home games?

We do support real money home games but we have no plans to support play money hands/games for any site or game type.

If you have any problems importing real money home game hands we will need you to email them to us.

If you continue to have problems please zip up and email the problem hand histories with details of the issue you are experiencing or a link to the relevant thread and send it to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth e.g C:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31 or if it was auto-imported with v7283+ it would be in C:\HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any hand history files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is too big to attach to an email please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox or filedropper and send us the download link.

Fozzy71
Customer Support

long_bong

long_bong

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is there a way to log bodog hand histories for leak finder tracking and profit graph tracking? I know you cannot use huds on bodog but can we still upload hand histories and such?... sorry it has been over a year since I used my huds or hm...