Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hello

I got a screen snapshot about the problem regarding to the HUD position in MTT

This is cardschat freeroll. MTT, 9 handed
at the beginning of the game..
because of adjusting players, my table only has 8 players.
My HUD is setting on 9 handed.

therefore the HUD stats on position is Wrong.

see photo
MTT

This continues Wrong, unless table is filled with 9 Handed
but if the table starts from 9 handed, it is right, if any player is out, the Hud stats still remains in right positioning.

see photo, same MTT, if one player coming to make the table full,
HUD restore back

_________
any solution about that?

thank you.

Last edited:
C_andy

C_andy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Holdem Manager 2

Hi,

I have just started using HEM 2 and am beginning to realize how great a tool this is. I usually play MTTs, and I've noticed each time I get moved to another table, my stats as well as those of other players get reset. I know two things must be happening: 1) There are very few repeat players, especially in those tourneys with a large field, so each time I am moved to another table, I am very likely to be sitting with players my HEM has not yet gathered any stats on 2) My own stats get reset because I can always check on my own stats and maybe the significance, perhaps the only significance, of them is for me to have an estimation of my table image.

Anyway, am I thinking right? I tried t find where there was an item or something under HEM options, and couldn't find anything. How can I make sure that my HEM is using all the stats available and not just the stats for the session?

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Official HM Representative
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We monitor the poker software forum on here:

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-software-tools-61/

Hero hands in live play are only for the current table, so you can see your image at the table. Historic hands can be found in the replayer and reports.

Your computer clock should match your current timestamp in the hands section in active sessions and reports.

if not, open Site setup and make the adjustment.

The formula is Computer clock - Sessions time.

So if your computer clock is January 1 12:00 and your sessions show January 1 5:00, you would add 7 hours.

If your computer clock is behind the Sessions time, you would subtract.

Please send a screenshot of your sessions with computer clock while playing if there is another issue.

Please take and attach a screen shot - http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

For 8/7/Vista, there is a built-in Snipping Tool in Start - Accessories.

If you use Tournament and/or HUD Filters (in HUD Settings), the hands will be filtered according to the settings. Filtering for the last x months, or hands will also change the # of hands shown in the HUD.

To compare, you will need to filter the reports to the same filters as the HUD has.

If you still have an issue, please send a screenshot of your HUD Filters and Tournament Filters.

Please take and attach a screen shot - http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

For 8/7/Vista, there is a built-in Snipping Tool in Start - Accessories.

C_andy

C_andy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi,

Many thanks for the info. I think I got my answers. There is however an auto-detect button next to the offset option under site setup, if I use that, can I be sure these times are synchronized correctly?

I am attaching a screenshot of my session for your advice.

Thanks again.

Attachments

• PokerstarsSS.jpg
    PokerstarsSS.jpg
    672.8 KB · Views: 59
HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That picture doesn't tell us for sure if it is setup properly because we can't see your active session tab or tournament overall report but if the HUD is showing and updating each time (table on left has 11 hero hands in HUD and at least one villain with the same count so I think it's working fine) a new hand is played then it is likely fine. The way to be sure is to check the reports (such as the Overall tournament report that shows recent hands) while playing and compare the Time column of the most recent hand to your windows clock.

C_andy

C_andy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
That picture doesn't tell us for sure if it is setup properly because we can't see your active session tab or tournament overall report but if the HUD is showing and updating each time (table on left has 11 hero hands in HUD and at least one villain with the same count so I think it's working fine) a new hand is played then it is likely fine. The way to be sure is to check the reports (such as the Overall tournament report that shows recent hands) while playing and compare the Time column of the most recent hand to your windows clock.

Thanks, I think I am content it is working properly. What about that 'auto-detect' thing by the way? Shouldn't that be enough to make sure everything is set up the right way?

C_andy

C_andy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi,

I do have a problem and this is really getting on my nerves. After I asked you yesterday, I thought all was set up properly. But now my active session has stopped updating and is stuck on my hand as shown in the first pic, plus I have no confidence the stats are being gathered correctly. I am including another photo, the second one, with an open table on which I have highlighted the times.

I would appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Attachments

• HEM2_Problem_Active session.jpg
    HEM2_Problem_Active session.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 45
  • HEM2_Problem_Active session2.jpg
    HEM2_Problem_Active session2.jpg
    427.2 KB · Views: 45
L

LM93

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Holdem Manager 2 Pop Up HELPPPPPP

Ok, so i purchased HEM2 not long ago and ive obviously created my own Hud and various different Pop up's. Problem is the default pop up(s) just will not shift, ill be hovering over a players HUD and will have to click a certain stat to get my custom made Pop up up. Its not the end of the world i'm just a bit ocd with things like this i dont want this default Pop Up to keep showin its face every 5 minutes. Really annoying and i just cant get rid of it. Help?

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks, I think I am content it is working properly. What about that 'auto-detect' thing by the way? Shouldn't that be enough to make sure everything is set up the right way?

Generally but not always.

Hi,

I do have a problem and this is really getting on my nerves. After I asked you yesterday, I thought all was set up properly. But now my active session has stopped updating and is stuck on my hand as shown in the first pic, plus I have no confidence the stats are being gathered correctly. I am including another photo, the second one, with an open table on which I have highlighted the times.

I would appreciate your help.

Thanks,

If this is happening it is because the Site Time Adjustment Offset is wrong and unfortunately the pictures you posted don't really help. If the Active Session tab is not working we need to see the Reports > Tournament > Overall report highlighting the most recent hand to see how far your offset is off by. Going by the screen shots you posted your offset is +2.5 hours ahead of where it needs to be but there are very few places in the world that would cause this extra .5 hours offset.

Try clicking the Yellow Alert Viewer icon in your HM2 bottom status bar and it may help you find out exactly how much the time is off.

To get it setup properly you need to use the Reports and not the Active Session since it isn't working correct. You need to adjust the Site Time Adjustment Offset until the hand you just played shows in the Overall Report with the Time column value matching your windows clock.

If you continue to have problems, please use the tool in the following link to send a HUD Report - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2821/HUD+Reporting+Tool - and we will be able to help you once we can see the error report which will show the alert viewer messages. There isn't really much more we can do to help you solve this problem in this thread.

Please reproduce the problem and attach:
- a screen shot of the table/desktop
- a hand history for the table
- a screenshot of the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the picture
- Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager and your prefs.xml file from the \Config folder.
- Please send a log file as well - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1921/How+Do+I+Send+a+Log+File+to+Holdem+Manager+Support?

Please zip and email the requested files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and let us know that you also sent a hud error report.

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok, so i purchased HEM2 not long ago and ive obviously created my own Hud and various different Pop up's. Problem is the default pop up(s) just will not shift, ill be hovering over a players HUD and will have to click a certain stat to get my custom made Pop up up. Its not the end of the world i'm just a bit ocd with things like this i dont want this default Pop Up to keep showin its face every 5 minutes. Really annoying and i just cant get rid of it. Help?

If you want to see your custom popups on the main tabbed popup that is shown when you click the HUD, instead of the stat specific popups that are shown when you hover over a stat, you need to add them to the HUD Settings > Main Popup / Table HUD > Main Popup Tabs > Visible section by finding them in the Available list on the right and clicking the left arrow (or double-clicking them).

S

Sneaky Feet

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good morning. I'm using HEM2 and am wondering if there's a way to move the HUD settings menu from the top middle of the table screen. I have difficulty seeing villains cards when we go to show down. Is it possible to drag it to a corner?

Thanks.

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, right-click and drag it to your desired location.

magicius

magicius

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a question....

Lets say you play tourney on mobile ps App...
Is there a way to import that tournament into hm2?

Sent from my HTC Desire X using Tapatalk

S

Sneaky Feet

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, right-click and drag it to your desired location.

Great thanks! Another question, as I have only recently purchased HEM2 and have never used a HUD before do I receive an instructional booklet on all the ins and outs of the program?

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a question....

Lets say you play tourney on mobile ps app...
Is there a way to import that tournament into hm2?

You have to request the hands/summaries via email from the desktop pokerstars client requests menu then import the files they send you.

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/117/Import+Emailed+Hand+Histories+

Great thanks! Another question, as I have only recently purchased HEM2 and have never used a HUD before do I receive an instructional booklet on all the ins and outs of the program?

We do not have a single guide but we have tons of pages and videos on our FAQs - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/

All of the instructional videos can be found on the HM2 Home Tab > HM2 TV Widget and there are other free coaching videos from 3rd party coaches in the HM Coaching Videos widget that will teach you how to get more out of the software and HUD

magicius

magicius

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have to request the hands/summaries via email from the desktop pokerstars client requests menu then import the files they send you.

We do not have a single guide but we have tons of pages and videos on our FAQs - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/

All of the instructional videos can be found on the HM2 Home Tab > HM2 TV Widget and there are other free coaching videos from 3rd party coaches in the HM Coaching Videos widget that will teach you how to get more out of the software and HUD

They sent me tourney history... Ok ill check link,thanks

magicius

magicius

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

hmmm ok,they sent me summaries... now how to import them... i have option import hands....

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hmmm ok,they sent me summaries... now how to import them... i have option import hands....

They will send you an email with links to zip files of your hand histories. Download all the zip files. Right-Click > Extract the contents of each zip file to a new folder. HM > Import From Folder for all of the unzipped hands.

The tournament summaries should be attached to the email as .htm files. Download the attachments. HM > Import File(s) for all of those files. If the files are sent as .html you will need to rename them (Right-Click > Rename) from .html to .htm extensions.

C

checkrais247

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
where can I purchase this s/w and is it any good? thanks

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can test for 30 days to see if meet your needs.

Downloads are always found at wwww.holdemmanager.com

magicius

magicius

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They will send you an email with links to zip files of your hand histories. Download all the zip files. Right-Click > Extract the contents of each zip file to a new folder. HM > Import From Folder for all of the unzipped hands.

The tournament summaries should be attached to the email as .htm files. Download the attachments. HM > Import File(s) for all of those files. If the files are sent as .html you will need to rename them (Right-Click > Rename) from .html to .htm extensions.

Ok now i got lost.... i requested playing history audit... for last 10 days
they gave me link and i downloaded zip file,extracted it and its .html file...

now in hm2 i have option hand importing--->import from file/folder...
when i finish importing i still dont have that tournaments ...

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi
I play mainly HU hyper sng's on PS.
In my reports page i use the stat "topurnament results by day". but the TAG counts bear no relation to the amount of games i have actually played on the days displayed?
For example one day last week i played 36 tourneys but my TAG counts was 81? Can you help me please?

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok now i got lost.... i requested playing history audit... for last 10 days
they gave me link and i downloaded zip file,extracted it and its .html file...

now in hm2 i have option hand importing--->import from file/folder...
when i finish importing i still dont have that tournaments ...

Please zip and email the original hand history and tournament summaries (for Stars, FTP, and Pacific) files from c:/hmarchive and/or c:\hm2archive

files are zipped by right clicking - send to - compressed folder

For multiple files, copy to a folder, then zip them. Email to support@holdemmanager.com. If it is in reference to a thread, please link to the post directly. Right click the post # on the right, copy link.

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi
I play mainly HU hyper sng's on PS.
In my reports page i use the stat "topurnament results by day". but the TAG counts bear no relation to the amount of games i have actually played on the days displayed?
For example one day last week i played 36 tourneys but my TAG counts was 81? Can you help me please?

What does it show in the Tournaments Report for that day?

Did you import the tournament summaries files too?