Which stat are you using in HM2? It should be "Postflop Aggression Factor"

steal limped Pot is Flop Bet - limped Pot

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is hard to say - they don't always give much notice, or inform of what all changes they will make.

We can do a new trial now to test changes. We also have the Cloud which is a very light version of HM2.

ok thanks, certainly interested in cloud, i had a quick look, it's only in beta for cash games currently?

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Official HM Representative
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, only cash currently. But tourney support will follow soon.

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
thanks for the help before

I got one more question.
the HM2 works pretty well most of the time, unless
if I play carbon merge network between 11:30 pm - 00:25 am

the Cash table and SNG buyin table when game and hands finished
there is no show on the results [ In the report ]
unless I maybe open HM2 after 10:00 am next day.
it shows the results.

it happens almost every friday , saturdays, when I played games

Would you please let me know how/where shall I find the options to see the results instantly after game/hands finished?

Thank you in advance.

PS: I think HUD works find, even results no show, but HUD shows/updates the data instantly during the problem period of time.

Please make sure that your Carbon hands are imported with the correct date/time. You can adjust this under Site setup-> <site> -> Adjust hand importi times... in HM2

I just follow this methods, it worked, thank you first, but actually I am not satisfied about the results.
it happens like this.

I am in Pacific time, which shows in my carbon time.
but Carbon server is using central time, which is 2 hours ahead of my time.

When I using auto detect , it is -3, it do shows the hand results and game results between 11:30-00:25 Pacific time, but in the HM2 report, it is just in yesterday's report.

but if I change the time adjust to -2 , which is my time zone, think HM2 missed the game results from 11:30pm-00:25am. But what is miracle is, I could find them show up after 10:00am the next day.

any reason for that? totally confused about time setting.
I am using WIN7 64bit system

if that does not work, I would think that -3 can do.:eek::eek::eek:

thank you in advance.

Last edited:
HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That setting needs to be set in such a way that when you are playing the 'Time' of the recent hands in the Reports match your local time. If you play past midnight and can not see the hands played when filtering for 'Today' you need to adjust the Settings > General Settings > Time > Start of Day. I usually set my start of day setting to 5h 0m so that anything I play up until 04:59 am will be considered 'Today'.

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, only cash currently. But tourney support will follow soon.

Ended up going with HEM2, i'll just have to get used to it, lol.

Just one question. I have a stat which i may find useful, it's
"fold bb to hero sb steal" now the question i have is that lets say i play a heap with an opponent, lets say we get to a heads up match, and i'm raising a ton from the button, does that count as a small blind steal, or a button steal? I play 6max sng, so if it counts as a sb steal, my stats will be skewed. (i'm 99% sure it would count as a button steal, but i want to be 100% sure.)

thanks

already loving the mark hands for review feature, i can finally get rid of my dodgy script for that!

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I checked some HU hands where a player steals from SB in a HU hand and they are all counted as SB steals. I'm not sure why you think it should be a button steal.

To test situations like this look for hands which show this line and import them into a new database. Then check the stats in the replayer.

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not sure, just thought about it more, we do post the small blind i suppose, but also, we do have the button....

it just skews all my stats for when i actually need to use the stat vs regs. Like, they will be really loose in HU play, but earlier in the game they will not, so it wil skew my results, making the stat effectively useless to me.

any ideas to fix this/another stat. is there a way to filter for effective BB with singular stats?

basically i'm looking for an indication of how wide regs will call against hero in the mid game/bubble. HU it's a useless stat realistically.

thanks for taking the time to help me out here.

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can use a number of players filter.
hud settings--> hud filters: Classic #players filter is:
2:2-2
3:3-6
4:3-6
5:3-6
6:3-6
7:7-10
8:7-10
9:7-10
10:7-10

This way it will separate 2-handed vs 3 to 6-handed vs 7 to 10 handed hands for the stats.
So the HU stats will only be based on 2-handed hands, ignoring previous early/midplay/bubble hands to make up the stats

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
oh yeah, derr me, thanks a lot :)

and i already had that filter running, didn't even think of it.

DrazaFFT

DrazaFFT

public static void
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Dear HEM support is it possible to convert hand from HEM cloud to include stats on players for posting hands on forums. Thank you...

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dear HEM support is it possible to convert hand from HEM cloud to include stats on players for posting hands on forums. Thank you...

You can not 'copy with stats' at this time but there is an export to forum format option in the hand viewers.

DrazaFFT

DrazaFFT

public static void
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You can not 'copy with stats' at this time but there is an export to forum format option in the hand viewers.

Yup im using the export to forum, i just thought that there is a option to include stats in exported hand like this,
SB: $12.50 (VPIP: 38.98, PFR: 26.55, 3Bet Preflop: 10.96, Hands: 180)
Hero (BB): $12.50
UTG: $13.55 (VPIP: 18.10, PFR: 15.24, 3Bet Preflop: 2.86, Hands: 107)
MP: $3.27 (VPIP: 63.16, PFR: 0.00, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 19)
CO: $5.42 (VPIP: 35.29, PFR: 11.76, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 17)
BTN: $4.36 (VPIP: 14.52, PFR: 14.52, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 62)

i see people been posting hands like this...

Thanks for the reply, it is good to know that we have you here...

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can do that with HM2 but not HM Cloud. I do not know when/if it might be possible with HM Cloud as it is still early in the beta period.

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That setting needs to be set in such a way that when you are playing the 'Time' of the recent hands in the Reports match your local time. If you play past midnight and can not see the hands played when filtering for 'Today' you need to adjust the Settings > General Settings > Time > Start of Day. I usually set my start of day setting to 5h 0m so that anything I play up until 04:59 am will be considered 'Today'.

Yes, that works well.
Thank you very much for coming to Cardschat for help.
Regards

Sunny:D

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, one question regard the HUD on adjust tables in tournament.

it happens like this.
eg. 10 handed tournament, if at the beginning of the games, there are 9 players sitting on 10 handed table, the HUD for each player will miss its place.

unless if there were 10 player and in the middle one player is knocked out, the HUD is fine.

any solution regarding to that.

Thank you.

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What site is it?

Your computer clock should match your current timestamp in the hands section in active sessions and reports.

if not, open Site setup and make the adjustment.

The formula is Computer clock - Sessions time.

So if your computer clock is January 1 12:00 and your sessions show January 1 5:00, you would add 7 hours.

If your computer clock is behind the Sessions time, you would subtract.

Please send a screenshot of your sessions with computer clock while playing if there is another issue.

Please take and attach a screen shot - http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

For 8/7/Vista, there is a built-in Snipping Tool in Start - Accessories.

Please follow these steps completely:

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/bug-reports/104721-no-hud-table-only-3-hands-showing.html

We will need the answers to the questions in the thread as well as the log.

Send the information to support@holdemmanager.com with a link to your post.

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My HEM2 replayer seems to freeze up when i try to click through hands quickly. It seems like the hud is being reloaded every single time it's clicked, which seems like a huge flaw in the programming.

any plans to look at this in the future, i've talked to other users who don't use the replayer at all for the same reason, or just turn the HUD off and click it back on with hands that matter.

cheers

DrazaFFT

DrazaFFT

public static void
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Dear holdem support, i cant login to holdem cloud, i actually can log to a site to analyze hands and sessions buy the hud App cant connect, there isnt the green dot above the status bar icon, i tried to reisntall app, i cleared my cache and cookies and even scaned PC to viruses and malwares and it is the same... what could be a cause of that???

DrazaFFT

DrazaFFT

public static void
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
^^^everything working now!!!!

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My HEM2 replayer seems to freeze up when i try to click through hands quickly. It seems like the hud is being reloaded every single time it's clicked, which seems like a huge flaw in the programming.

any plans to look at this in the future, i've talked to other users who don't use the replayer at all for the same reason, or just turn the HUD off and click it back on with hands that matter.

cheers

I am sorry for the delay in reply.

We are working on completely redesigning the replayer and hope to address this during that process.

Are you using a large database? Are you using NoteCaddy with any add on coaching packages that contain a lot of custom stats/badges in the HUD?

Try creating an alias with a lot of hands so that HM2 will use more RAM when reviewing and it should help. We see this some times when customers have huge databases with tons of hands on villains but don't have a lot of hands on the current hero. You can also edit the config file to increase the RAM cap so it uses more RAM when a lot of hands are loaded for the current hero/alias but there is no way currently to force it to use more RAM to improve performance if your current hero only has a few hands - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/general-support/480742-performance-help-needed.html#post2203022

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dear holdem support, i cant login to holdem cloud, i actually can log to a site to analyze hands and sessions buy the hud app cant connect, there isnt the green dot above the status bar icon, i tried to reisntall app, i cleared my cache and cookies and even scaned PC to viruses and malwares and it is the same... what could be a cause of that???

^^^everything working now!!!!

Thank you for letting us know your problems are resolved. This was caused by a temporary issue on one of our servers and has been resolved. These types of issues are to be expected from time to time as we go thru the free beta process so we can find/solve these issues before we consider releasing it commercially.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am sorry for the delay in reply.

We are working on completely redesigning the replayer and hope to address this during that process.

Are you using a large database? Are you using NoteCaddy with any add on coaching packages that contain a lot of custom stats/badges in the HUD?

Try creating an alias with a lot of hands so that HM2 will use more RAM when reviewing and it should help. We see this some times when customers have huge databases with tons of hands on villains but don't have a lot of hands on the current hero. You can also edit the config file to increase the RAM cap so it uses more RAM when a lot of hands are loaded for the current hero/alias but there is no way currently to force it to use more RAM to improve performance if your current hero only has a few hands - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/general-support/480742-performance-help-needed.html#post2203022

awesome, yeah i've gotten used to most of the other stuff. It actually runs really well in game tbh. But the replayer is yeah, crap to say the least :). other than that, really liking the software after i was very resistant to the change from HEM1 :)

glad you are fixing it and hope to see it soon :):)

Yeah i don't have a ton of hands at the moment

DrazaFFT

DrazaFFT

public static void
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey support is it possible to make notes on HEM Cloud on opponents other way then clicking on a note icon on hud. For instance i love to make notes on opponents after a session when i analyse hands, now i know that i can make notes on hand but they are not linked to an opponent, right? So what i do is leave notes tabs open on people that i want to make notes on later and then i edit notes while im watching the hands, there is gotta be an easier way, if not you guys could maybe consider adding an edit button on opponents pages or just leave notes editable on opponents pages on holdem cloud site...

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey support is it possible to make notes on HEM Cloud on opponents other way then clicking on a note icon on hud. For instance i love to make notes on opponents after a session when i analyse hands, now i know that i can make notes on hand but they are not linked to an opponent, right? So what i do is leave notes tabs open on people that i want to make notes on later and then i edit notes while im watching the hands, there is gotta be an easier way, if not you guys could maybe consider adding an edit button on opponents pages or just leave notes editable on opponents pages on holdem cloud site...

There is not a way to do this at this time and I agree that it is something we should consider adding in the future.

Thank you for your feedback and suggestion. It has been forwarded to management for consideration to be added in future updates.