Rush Poker!

zek

zek

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know what date mine said. I saw the popup for the first time about an hour ago, switched to the new lobby, and played the hands right away. i'll know within a couple hours if I got the $5 bonus too. According to the other thread you linked it can take up to 4 hours to get the $5 bonus.

-Raymond

zek

zek

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, bonus received a little before the 2hrs mark.

-Raymond

P

pappyjacktx

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
rush poker

You play 250-300 hands per hour. Seems like everyone is folding auto and looking for huge hands before playing.In a lot of hands you can simply call or raise and win blinds a large number of times.Kinda fun for small stakes and for entertainment.:D

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
done with rush poker, played last night at 10nl, got it all in 3 times with KK<22, QQ<99, and AK<47 on a flop of AK4, he hit the 3rd 4 on the river.
If I cant win those 3 flips only, then I aint playing, down $30 last night, gotta go grind 5nl now, ffs, lolz!

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
done with rush poker, played last night at 10nl, got it all in 3 times with KK<22, QQ<99, and AK<47 on a flop of AK4, he hit the 3rd 4 on the river.
If I cant win those 3 flips only, then I aint playing, down $30 last night, gotta go grind 5nl now, ffs, lolz!

least you didn blow 22 buy ins within 4 days like someone i know ( ME) ran KK and QQ into bigger pairs bout 9 or 10 times..set over set another 5 or 6 times..the rest was uber tilt lol

M

massimo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I finally figured out how to play this game: You get good cards and you win, if you get bad cards then you lose. It's simple. :) Everything else is overanalysis. :p

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I finally figured out how to play this game: You get good cards and you win, if you get bad cards then you lose. It's simple. :) Everything else is overanalysis. :p

also if u keep folding u lose..blinds are crazy and come around so fast that the rake murders you.

worditst

worditst

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rush poker is a game of patience and trying to hit big hands.. I lost AA vs. QQ and set of 10s over set of Jacks and it sucked =(

J

justin306

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the new RUSH poker. I would definitly recommend it if you want to get FTPoints. first time i played it i only bought in for $8 and I earned 3 of my $2.70 incrediments from one session. sadly only cashed out with about $22.50

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
least you didn blow 22 buy ins within 4 days like someone i know ( ME) ran KK and QQ into bigger pairs bout 9 or 10 times..set over set another 5 or 6 times..the rest was uber tilt lol
wow, that's sh*t luck, really is.
I was actually showing my mate how it works, losing those 3 flips when I ws ahead put him off for life, I think!
I like the new RUSH poker. I would definitly recommend it if you want to get FTPoints. first time i played it i only bought in for $8 and I earned 3 of my $2.70 incrediments from one session. sadly only cashed out with about $22.50
First time I played it I took $10 up to $50, then the $50 I took to the 50nl rush table and ran it up to $80, then stopped, so Im still up, if I have a nice run at the normal tables I treat myself to a 10nl rush session.

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wow, that's sh*t luck, really is.
I was actually showing my mate how it works, losing those 3 flips when I ws ahead put him off for life, I think!

First time I played it I took $10 up to $50, then the $50 I took to the 50nl rush table and ran it up to $80, then stopped, so Im still up, if I have a nice run at the normal tables I treat myself to a 10nl rush session.

well i guess thats what i get though as i was 4 tabling 10NL rush poker..sick variance is a given i guess..just sucks i wiped out half my bankroll in a week that took over 4 months to get :(

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sorry, that made me LOL and feel sorry for you all at the same time, its a bastard building it up and then wiping it out, I was lucky the other day, went from playing 5nl, and jumped into 200PLO HU, luckilly won $50 in 2 hands, but it could have gone the other way, lolz!
Now and again Im a degenerate gambler, for my sins!

C

Chiptrix

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is it just me or does it seem like UTG is opening a ton more than normal. It almost seems like every time I'm at a table, UTG has opened the pot.

LRPharm54

LRPharm54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rush for the fun of it

I might try it later just for fun.

I agree with you. It may be worth a shot. For $4 it is a cheap way of seeing if it is a game you would like. I have heard both sides of the fence, but it is like any other game. It depends if it appeals to you and how well you do. Playing once and not doing well is not a good gauge. I think it would do one well to talk to others who have played RUSH plenty of times and get their insight of the game and get any hints or advice they can provide. :)

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I justed played my first hands, if your tight this rocks... No more waiting :D.
I did the min buy-in of 4.00 in .05/.10 and i am up almost a buck. :)
Going for the free money.. 5.00 :)

zek

zek

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It really is a lot of fun to play. You can also clear the Iron Man daily requirements faster playing rush. I would like it more if they had a $5 max buyin table. Wow it's hard to post while playing Rush! :) Something worth nothing. You do not need to keep your money on the table. The 30-60 minute rule doesn't even apply. You win win a pot giving you say $15 total, stand up, sit right back down, and sit with $10 again. To help protect winnings instead of following the usual stand up when you have doubled your money rule I'm standing at $15 now.

-Raymond

GBurn387

GBurn387

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i liked it allot @ 1st . turned $50 into $515 in one day... it was crazy i couldn't miss.. but over the next few days i lost it to suck out after suck out, my aces where beat over and over my ak would lose to ace q.. and any donky who chased the flush no mater if i flopped a set or 2 pair would always hit it.. made me sick..

P

Psycotic17

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I actually love rush poker the only downside is when you fold a hand in the middle of it and you cant see the peoples hand that pushed you out it kind of makes me annoyed there is also the factor that what people play good hands like how many people are out there that fold until they get KK or AA or AK or A10+ Suited it would be hard to tell wether to play if you get a pair how many others got pairs too

C

cAPSLOCK

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you sit out before folding you can still regret your play based on meaningless information.. no... I mean watch the rest of the hand.

Mase31683

Mase31683

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rush poker = Swing my face off

RUSH.jpg

U

Uribam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing Rush the past two days and I don't even know how I feel about it. I took $30 to $90+ but now down today. It seems there's a lot of blinds I'm taking personally. i'm taking a blind like every 8 hands or so instead of 10 at FR. Sometimes 4-5 times in a row with 1-2 bb and 3-4 sb. Makes no sense and doesn't seem like they thought that part out well enough. Maybe it's just variance but I haven't counted more than 8 without a BB which clearly isn't right to me. IMO though the ability to pick your hand so much faster would obviously nullify that in the long term so I have no idea what to think. I do good then I do bad and that's poker, but I'm moreso thinking playing with the same 10 people can't hurt me at all, and playing with a different bunch of people isn't helping.

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
HA, ABC poker works great in rush. Tho just need to raise a-bit more.. :)

pfb8888

pfb8888

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
do you get penalized for playing slower? either by being involved in more hands or sitting out to watch the hand play out?or having a slower connection?

if the person at the table with the longest time since posting a big blind has to post the big blind ...doesnt the whole point of the game revolve around playing faster than the other players?

does anyone have stats on how many bb's and sb's they have posted?