Pokerbot clampdown

C

chip dumper

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
SITE X as it is refered to at Shanky bots is infact Cake Poker.

BetnGo another supported room, believe it or not the admin 'Egor' has a promotional code deal with BetnGo where the botters get an inhanced VIP LEVEL for 1 month. So if BetnGo get to be a huge room or start getting pressure from the poker community about botting, they will already have a huge list of bots to ban from using the promotional code.

Bodog - This is an extreme bot friendly site. Games on bodog are considered soft for bots and easy money.

Full Tilt - Shanky Admin claimed their forum was hacked, this was just days before the mass bot ban. Egor the shanky admin had/has a rakeback deal with FT for the amount of players he sent their from the forum. Full Tilt has always known who were the bots. After FT changed the rake it was no longer profitable long term for the site to be asssociated with bots, hence the bans. Egor, the forum admin, strangely was not banned from FT, nor were his close associates. Read into that what you will.

Simple answer. Full Tilt and Shanky bots worked together for the bans, Full tilt allowing the forum admin and close associates to keep their accounts.

Shanky botters are just pawns and being led nicely like lambs to the slaugher.

No, i dont play on FT stopped playing there 3 years ago, the site sucked then and it sucks now.

C

cAPSLOCK

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Shanky botters are just pawns and being led nicely like lambs to the slaugher.

Eeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm.

Be careful. Too many statements like that and we get merged with the rigged thread.

BodogBecky

BodogBecky

Bodog Site Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bodog - This is an extreme bot friendly site. Games on Bodog are considered soft for bots and easy money.

Guys- Bodog works hard with both bot prevention and bot detection and if someone is caught using a bot, bodog will close their account and seize their funds.

Thanks,
Becky

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Uggh, I guess I did not outplay the bots, lol.
Got this this morning.

We have determined that you are entitled to a refund of $6.01 which will be placed in your account in the next 72 hours.

It is nice to see they are still investigating and sorting this.

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
One of the botters posted on 2+2 and said it'd been going on for years.

Basically FTP only cared when players started noticing for its bad for business. I don't think many sites are totally against a few high raking bots who help get the games going and go un noticed.