Lock pocker - theft and fraud

punctual

punctual

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seriously? you want to go down with the ship?

Although I would love to get my money out, I don't want to get paid at expense of countless others getting defrauded. Publicizing these crimes is the right thing to do in my opinion. The sooner these crooks go out of business, the better.

That's silly. lol. You should always want to get paid before everyone else does. To have any other thought process would seem self-destructive to me. Kind of like saying I don't want ot be saved from an airplane crash if everyone else is going to die. I mean seriously? Or its like saying, I don't want to win at poker if everyone else is going to lose.....

While I hope everyone gets their money back if I had my any money on there myself, i for damn sure would want my money before anyone else gets theres...lol....when my money is on the line, i'm not concerned about anyone else's.....andif it comes to my money being flushed down the toilet (or, more accurately, thrown into executive's coffers) or yours, i sure as hell dont' want it to be mine.

i just think your posting doesn't make much sense.....but that's how i see it. And I am being 100% real here. Hate it or love it, that is me....

punctual

punctual

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why don't you read the regulations on Lock? No one here wrote us what is the time limit for withdraw on the Lock..

I can assure you it is not 2 years....LOL some people have been waiting two years for a payout.....

R I D I C U L O U S ! ! !

mapt02h

mapt02h

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had invested $100 into lock a year and a half ago or something like that, back when they were on revolution. I was well aware of the problems they had at the time - which were not as bad as they are at the moment.

I made a profit of about $150 and it took them 55 days to ship me the $250 sum to my skrill account, which is just insane when I think that start does it instantaneously....

I have a small amount of money on there, which I won on a freeroll but to me it has no meaning... I see it as lost money.

Don't play on lock guys and girls

N

Nicomachus

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Going on 10 months since withdrawal request. Queries to Lock Poker are replied with form letters that promise all will be well at some unspecified time. Avoid these thieves.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I received an email from them yesterday. I asked this question before with no response. Can people still login to Lock? I can't, even if I try to re-download the software.

I un-installed the software from my computer a couple weeks ago.

NANUNANU

NANUNANU

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I seriously advise peeps to not play this site. I had a request in Q for 5 months and then recently canceled it. I am having more fun messing around at the 50/1.00$ cash tables. Shocked how easy it is to win at cash tables when you don't care if you lose :) but in 10 years of online poker I have never seen sketchier room since pitbull poker :) and the ever infamous junglepoker :) stay away if you actually want a site that you can make money off of :) use carbon for merge network and I hope CC gives lock zero respect and time :)

punctual

punctual

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I seriously advise peeps to not play this site. I had a request in Q for 5 months and then recently canceled it. I am having more fun messing around at the 50/1.00$ cash tables. Shocked how easy it is to win at cash tables when you don't care if you lose :) but in 10 years of online poker I have never seen sketchier room since pitbull poker :) and the ever infamous junglepoker :) stay away if you actually want a site that you can make money off of :) use carbon for merge network and I hope CC gives lock zero respect and time :)

I used to love Pitbull Poker's $20 nightly freerolls.....downside was the fact that it was through a webbrowser (no client).

Why do you say they were sketchy? Even though its the past and they are gone now, I'm still curious about the "sketchiness" you are speaking of here...

Last edited by a moderator:
punctual

punctual

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HOW HOW HOW does a site like LOCK survive? I don't get it. WHO would deposit money there? Who would do business with any site that is remotely affiliated with Lock (for example, i heard about a new poker skin on the lock network)?

It just amazes me really...

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
HOW HOW HOW does a site like LOCK survive? I don't get it. WHO would deposit money there? Who would do business with any site that is remotely affiliated with Lock (for example, i heard about a new poker skin on the lock network)?

It just amazes me really...

You are forgetting that loads of poker players do not hang out in forums, social media etc and don't have a clue about these issues.

teepack

teepack

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You are forgetting that loads of poker players do not hang out in forums, social media etc and don't have a clue about these issues.

I am one of the legions who is due a payout from Lock. I requested $1,500 in Aug. 1 of last year. Haven't heard an email from them in months (although I did get an email from them the other day about a new reload promotion they are doing). I don't even check the site any more. There are hundreds of players who are owed nearly $1 million in total payouts, according to a list on another poker forum. We have a better chance of getting laid by Lady Gaga than getting paid by Lock.

punctual

punctual

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
...from Lock. I requested $1,500 in Aug. 1 of last year. Haven't heard an email from them in months (although I did get an email from them the other day about a new reload promotion they are doing)...

Maybe you should take advantage of their reload offer...LOL

WOW, they really have SOME NERVE....

I'd imagine that every person who deposits their hard earned money anywhere would find out who they are depositing their money with before taking the plunge. a simple "can lock poker be trusted" google search would get them all the information they need.

Last edited by a moderator:
AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd imagine that every person who deposits their hard earned money anywhere would find out who they are depositing their money with before taking the plunge. a simple "can lock poker be trusted" google search would get them all the information they need.

To tell the truth I never checked the rooms where I deposited. But I usually went there (linked) from a trustable poker website like CC. I deposited only a few at the beginning and later when I though it was trustable, I deposited more if it was necessary.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips

You are wayyyy over estimating the due diligence of recreational online poker players then. People like us are the minority - not the majority. :)

magicius

magicius

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are wayyyy over estimating the due diligence of recreational online poker players then. People like us are the minority - not the majority. :)

So true,i was offered nice rake on lock and i was like 10 mins to deposit,than by accident i saw one thread on other forums... I did read few reviews but none said they are in deep s***

Sent from my HTC Desire X using Tapatalk

BLACKSTACK

BLACKSTACK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
only place to play is at carbon and bovada for now.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks to these texts i have never played at lock poker.
but last year i have had a problem with the PKR when they refused my withdrawal request.
We exchanged some e mails without any result or solution, and i have complained to gambling commission which was in charge for them.
problem was solved in few hours, i have received my funds and their apology for misunderstanding

teepack

teepack

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Has something happened? I haven't tried to play on the site in weeks. Has the client quit operating? I am one of the legions owed by the lowlife scum. The story doesn't really have any news but it is interesting to get an inside perspective on what happened.

dmorris68

dmorris68

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For those who don't get the weekly PPA update emails:

PPA Letter to Lock Poker

Due to the continued cash-out issues players are experiencing with Lock Poker, PPA today sent a letter to Lock demanding action on this issue. I encourage you to read this letter here.

In the letter, signed by PPA Executive Director John Pappas, PPA Litigation Support Director Patrick Fleming and me, we demand answers to the following:
  1. Does Lock Poker keep players’ funds segregated from operating funds? If so, what mechanism is used to accomplish this separation?
  2. Does Lock Poker have, or will it be implementing, a system to organize its payment processing so that those who have been waiting the longest will be given priority in future payments?
  3. Does Lock Poker have a timeline of its plan to pay its players in full?
In the meantime, we encourage extreme caution when depositing on Lock Poker. We also strongly encourage affiliates to remove Lock Poker ads and positive reviews. In the current state, these are at best misleading.

SANDYHOOKER KY

SANDYHOOKER KY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's pretty bad when the PPA posts something like that, i got the same email too, and further down, where they talk about California and poker stars, there is a line where Poker Stars is called a "bad actor". I don't get it, Stars in my opinion is the most honest site out there, they paid full-tilts debts, they answer any questions by players promptly, and as far as i know, there isn't anyone complaining of not getting their money. With Lock poker getting a free pass and seemingly shadier than a hens tooth salesman, it makes one wonder just what the hell is wrong with this picture. The government blocks Stars, and lets a floundering non paying site operate wide open. WTH?

teepack

teepack

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I read that letter yesterday. In my opinion, PPA is way too late to this party. Problems have been ongoing at Lock for more than a year, and they are just now weighing in with a namby-pamby letter? They should have sent that letter at least 6 months ago, and now they should be demanding that all sites no longer accept advertising from Lock or face repurcussions. Too late, PPA.

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I read that letter yesterday. In my opinion, PPA is way too late to this party. Problems have been ongoing at Lock for more than a year, and they are just now weighing in with a namby-pamby letter? They should have sent that letter at least 6 months ago, and now they should be demanding that all sites no longer accept advertising from Lock or face repurcussions. Too late, PPA.
I agree, Lock has been stealing people's money for way too many months now. Will this letter from PPA help players now? I hope so, but don't think it will. Really hope I'm wrong and we all get our money.

punctual

punctual

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For those who don't get the weekly PPA update emails:

Uhm..if i had money on Lock, this would make me more nervous....because now Lock will be forced to either payout or go belly up.....let's be honest, which option do you think is more likely?

PPA tried to help but in fact, they may be just hurting the situation....

If lock was permitted to continue its operations there might be some hope left that players could actually get hteir money back one day

on the other hand, this is good for new players.....if lock closes up shop then they can't screw over any new people....