Lock pocker - theft and fraud

magicius

magicius

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Come on now, I highly doubt you have $50,000 stuck on Lock.. I would doubt you have a tenth of that amount "lock"ed up on Lock. As I'm sure if you indeed had $50,000 stuck, your reply would be a tad different. Most with $50,000 stuck would be spazing out, I sure know I would!

Well said :)
For 50k i would order someone to wack them tbh

Sent from my HTC Desire X using Tapatalk

J

jsh169

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They have traffic because they are giving out free tickets to players. Also a 3x weekly free rolls. I really wish there was a way for us to do more to shut these guys down.

hopedieslast

hopedieslast

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nah i don't really care it's called "paper" currency that u guys murder everyone for. yep i got 50,000$ theres a player named doodymuncher whos got 110,000$ stilllosing has around 30,000$ cheese72 has about 40,000$ and psu11 has like 150,000$ + unfortunately i have 50,000$ stuck. trust me i do. lol and no im not freaking out. im just showing u guys the conversations that i have and telling u how much our bankrolls are. NOONE matters. not if u have 100$ or 100,000$ thats my point. someone needs to take them to court, like they did girah.

JPoling

JPoling

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like how in the live chat when you ask if anyone has gotten paid in 2014 they totally try dodging that by saying yes but then blaming problems of payouts on processing. Lol. What a joke of a site.

magicius

magicius

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nah i don't really care it's called "paper" currency that u guys murder everyone for. yep i got 50,000$ theres a player named doodymuncher whos got 110,000$ stilllosing has around 30,000$ cheese72 has about 40,000$ and psu11 has like 150,000$ + unfortunately i have 50,000$ stuck. trust me i do. lol and no im not freaking out. im just showing u guys the conversations that i have and telling u how much our bankrolls are. NOONE matters. not if u have 100$ or 100,000$ thats my point. someone needs to take them to court, like they did girah.

Nah i wouldnt kill anyone,but prolly would order it :)

WEC

WEC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Best of luck to you in somehow getting your money back. Unfortunately it seems these are only a bunch of crooks running this sham. Likely not any money at all left to be paid. How are these people not in jail? They arrest people for smoking joints, but if you steal millions you are good...

R

RickH1983

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They have traffic because they are giving out free tickets to players. Also a 3x weekly free rolls. I really wish there was a way for us to do more to shut these guys down.
It doesn't matter if they have a guaranteed $100 million free roll no one is going to see any money from them. What are they giving out free tickets to... the wait to complain to the live help?

J

jsh169

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It doesn't matter if they have a guaranteed $100 million free roll no one is going to see any money from them. What are they giving out free tickets to... the wait to complain to the live help?

I agree, many people don't see that. The only thing I ever received from Lock was a book. Someone needs to ask them about their supposed store reopening, it has been over half a year now for it to reopen. They ignore my forum posts, emails and have banned my chat privileges lol.

magicius

magicius

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best of luck to you in somehow getting your money back. Unfortunately it seems these are only a bunch of crooks running this sham. Likely not any money at all left to be paid. How are these people not in jail? They arrest people for smoking joints, but if you steal millions you are good...

Because they are registrated in IoM,papua nuova guinea and similar.... And they dont have like offices there... Just a mailbox...

J

jsh169

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Alot of that is their fault, until a few weeks ago PSU played daily knowing all the signs and kept playing there. Every one likes to win and winning Lock money is almost as easy to win as play money. A few months ago he was defending Lock after I was telling them how pathetic the company was and that it owed 950k plus etc etc.

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Boy I'd like to dump truck a load of horse**** on Lock Poker. Here's to ya!

guicor30

guicor30

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no one can punish these fraudsters?
is unfair to continue making fun of the good faith of the people.

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
im only showing u proof that it doesn't matter noone is getting paid. pretty shietty that cardschat had that freeroll list that would get welfare patients their 100$ check from a cardschat freeroll, when i got 50,000$+ on the site HAHAHAHAH, i'm still laughing that those low cashouts mattered to be put on a priority list.

bottom feeders, woah
Wow really you're going to bring that up again!! CC was helping their members, unlike the other forums.
No one here made you play on Lockpoker.

JaxA

JaxA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I thank my lucky stars I never deposited on lock. What a joke. It disgusts me. Feel bad for all the people who'll never see their money.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
im only showing u proof that it doesn't matter noone is getting paid. pretty shietty that cardschat had that freeroll list that would get welfare patients their 100$ check from a cardschat freeroll, when i got 50,000$+ on the site HAHAHAHAH, i'm still laughing that those low cashouts mattered to be put on a priority list.

bottom feeders, woah

And we in turn can laugh at your ignorance on a topic you obviously know nothing about. There was no freeroll list and some of our members had $10k plus on Lock (some still do).

Have you got anything of value to add to this forum? If not go spew somewhere else.

teepack

teepack

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Numerous people claim they have ran up thousands on Lock on very small deposits. Most, I suspect, have racked up this money since Lock's well-documented problems began and people started treating what funds they had left on Lock as play money they would never see again and played accordingly. In other words, having "thousands" tied up on Lock at this point is not an indicator of your poker ability.

magicius

magicius

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Numerous people claim they have ran up thousands on Lock on very small deposits. Most, I suspect, have racked up this money since Lock's well-documented problems began and people started treating what funds they had left on Lock as play money they would never see again and played accordingly. In other words, having "thousands" tied up on Lock at this point is not an indicator of your poker ability.

I guess depositng 20-50$ there is not a bad idea than... Maybe they will pay one day...

J

jsh169

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I guess depositng 20-50$ there is not a bad idea than... Maybe they will pay one day...

NO PLZ NO. Lock has already stolen enough money. If you want lock money you can buy it for .06-.1 on the dollar, find a reputable person on 2+2.

magicius

magicius

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NO PLZ NO. Lock has already stolen enough money. If you want lock money you can buy it for .06-.1 on the dollar, find a reputable person on 2+2.

Oh this sounds tempting tbh

hopedieslast

hopedieslast

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And we in turn can laugh at your ignorance on a topic you obviously know nothing about. There was no freeroll list and some of our members had $10k plus on Lock (some still do).

Have you got anything of value to add to this forum? If not go spew somewhere else.

actually, i do have one more thing to add dakota all the mods and admins here explained to me that the list was gone, however when it was STILL EFFECTIVE you gave me the lock runaround to, saying o it's filled it's filled. i find out through playing the site that people u were helping instead of me, im sorry that i took ur money at the tables. lets show everyone our messages u gave me the runaround from day 1 and never put me on the list. is that just ignorance? or were u spewing?

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
actually, i do have one more thing to add dakota all the mods and admins here explained to me that the list was gone, however when it was STILL EFFECTIVE you gave me the lock runaround to, saying o it's filled it's filled. i find out through playing the site that people u were helping instead of me, im sorry that i took ur money at the tables. lets show everyone our messages u gave me the runaround from day 1 and never put me on the list. is that just ignorance? or were u spewing?

Dakota helped everyone she could. I dont even know why she cared about ppl who registered here just to get help for their Lock cashout problems and didnt care about CC... But she did and it showed her generosity.

I guess you didnt got on the list cos there were a lot of (and increasing) ppl with the same problem. That's all. I think you wouldnt have gotten your money anyway cos I dont think Lock was able to pay that big amount of money that time...

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I vote for a Ban!!

Dakota helped everyone she could. I dont even know why she cared about ppl who registered here just to get help for their Lock cashout problems and didnt care about CC... But she did and it showed her generosity.

I guess you didnt got on the list cos there were a lot of (and increasing) ppl with the same problem. That's all. I think you wouldnt have gotten your money anyway cos I dont think Lock was able to pay that big amount of money that time...
^^ This, Also if 2+2 had helped their members vs jumping down their rep most might of been paid.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
And you're a liar as well, since I have never said any such thing. Dakota told you the same thing that everyone else was told: they simply were not replying anymore to her in regards to member cashouts, and she has been very up front about the situation. She tried to help as many as she could, but never gave any guarantees. Anyway, don't know why I'm bothering to reply to you, since your time here is done.