thats sucks man, thanks for the heads up. I almost deposited there once

T

Towerflower

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lock Poker judgement year 2015/16

Message to the participants of the illegal operation Lock Poker: Brendon Young, Liezl Tengco, Shane Bridges, Gerard Poltorak, Eric Lynch, Bryce Geoffrey, Jim Erwood, Melanie Weisner, Anette Obrestad.

participant = continued to advertise or work for Lock, while it was clear that player funds are misappropriated = ponzi scheme

I have an amicable solution for you(except Larson, as legal action already has started):

Lock Poker owe me $127,000 and I have screenshots and email conversation with Geoffrey to prove this.

$127,000 divided with 10(including Larson) = $12,700 per participant.

You have the possibility to give me this amount in Bitcoins until 28th January 2016 and the case is finished for you. I am the only one with sufficient proof/info who is going after you and if I stop doing this, you are out. So it is up to you how you wish to proceed.

After 28th January 2016, I will initiate legal action against those who are not willing to take my amicable offer. I will be then also so kindly to publicise all the info(address, etc.) I have and will get about you, so other victims can demand their money directly from you and based on the civil laws of the relevant jurisdictions for the next up to 30 years at any time.

I also know that most of you did not declare your income properly and you might be then also held accountable for the criminal offence of tax evasion.

P

pain_pain_go_away

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck with that Tower, it would be great to hear of someone getting something back from those scumbags!

T

Towerflower

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lock Poker judgement year 2016

Game Protect has the Lock Poker business plan with main participants (mostly worked at bodog). Support centre run by Liezl Tengco in Vancouver and company banking conducted at the BPA in Andorra.

The case is still in process and they offer a 50:50 litigation proceeding as soon as the police investigation is finished or deliver at least sufficient proof to start.

Those who listened to me and kept proof of what is owed stored, will have then the chance to get at least 50% of what is owed and this totally cost free for you.

A

alex martin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
help

Calling Dakota. Several members of 2+2 have said you can help with cashouts, pm me, i have a large amount stuck on the site.