HighStakes Poker Site Your thoughts?

ninjareal

ninjareal

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dep 20$ from skrill. But I dont recommend doing this =)

hmm I played a few games on there, rolled upto $100+ , I'm yet to make a deposit though, just spending time on other sites, competition seem soft, so good to try perhaps ? I didn't see the skrill deposit section though ??

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've checked it out personally, the traffic is a problem but I've been pushing to try their High Stakes Challenge so if I get approved next week I'll find out a lot more about this website including how to quickly punt $1000...well hopefully not but I don't give myself great odds seeing as no one has done it yet.

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I've checked it out personally, the traffic is a problem but I've been pushing to try their High Stakes Challenge so if I get approved next week I'll find out a lot more about this website including how to quickly punt $1000...well hopefully not but I don't give myself great odds seeing as no one has done it yet.

I received the same invitation myself but I am a bit sceptical about the deal, besides I'm not very active on Twitch .
But good luck with the challenge, if you succeed and can keep the 10k, and even withdraw the money we all know it worked and that the site can be trusted.

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
I received the same invitation myself but I am a bit sceptical about the deal, besides I'm not very active on Twitch .
But good luck with the challenge, if you succeed and can keep the 10k, and even withdraw the money we all know it worked and that the site can be trusted.

I've applied and bugged them daily but they haven't let me in yet & next week is the last group to be admitted so we'll see is persistence pays off

L

lolshovaments

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I didn't notice they run freerolls.
Thanks for sharing!

That said, the thing I know is they have strong relations with Luke Schwartz.

KatamaranUA

KatamaranUA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn't see the skrill deposit section though ??
I don`t know about now. I can`t login to HS for 2 month =) support and game comission ignore my emails

but in april 2020 it was possible

amatola

amatola

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Seriously? There is no point playing at a site that does not let you withdraw. Unless you just like wasting your time.

If your country is blocked from certain sites try coinpoker and SWC - both easy to withdraw from.

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

For instance, if ou wina freeroll on intertops you have to have made a deposit before your win is acredited. On Other sites,like pokerstars,if you win a freeroll it is available for play and withdrawal.

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've applied and bugged them daily but they haven't let me in yet & next week is the last group to be admitted so we'll see is persistence pays off

So I got accepted into the High Stakes Challenge today, personally this should be a fun punt of 1000 Euros but hey you never know right?

KatamaranUA

KatamaranUA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
today post at 2+2
(c)

Well, i play on HS by something like 2 years, and before the new software implementation, on last december/january i had no problems.

After that, i'm having many problems to withdraw, declined requests without any explanation, sometimes they said that had no funds on determinated e-wallet and on april they declined 2 withdraw requests and when i tried to make another request the site ask me to generate 100€ in rake... I had not made any recent deposit.

So, i raked the 100€ and this week made a new withdraw request, again declined...

https://prntscr.com/t9wh6k
https://prntscr.com/t9wen0
https://prntscr.com/t9weae

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The site is now down and gone. You can fill out a formular on their website for cashing out your funds. I just did it and i am wondering if it actually works. I had a lot of daily dollar tickets which are now lost i guess :(

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
The site is now down and gone. You can fill out a formular on their website for cashing out your funds. I just did it and i am wondering if it actually works. I had a lot of daily dollar tickets which are now lost i guess :(

I saw this last night when I went on to try and keep going with my challenge - nothing in the client itself saying that the site was closed, only that login was through the website which leads you to the form.

Frankly I'm not surprised - they have such little traffic and a good chunk of what they did have was due to the challenge. I do hope you are able to get your money though.

ninjareal

ninjareal

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
thanks for that, I have just completed my cashout form

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
LOL and they wanted to give you $1000 for a challenge. I'm happy I did not waste a minute on that site.

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
This site is up and running again ? I just received a promotional offer.

STICKVID

STICKVID

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I just made my account today and seems like they have some good freerolls,
And it plays really nice but i would like to know more about it

If you win from freerolls is it straight cash or do you need to wager it around a few times before it can become a withdraw?

Have you played on it or still play on it and how do you like it?

Do they have a deposit bonus and what kind?

Would you recommend the site to other players aswell?

Like to hear your thoughts about the site.
Registered there recently, like the room is not bad, with live people. But sometimes the room freezes, which is unacceptable when playing for money. And so I played in freerolls for 60 cents and two tickets for 1.10. And they gave us $ 5 for the New year, which is very nice. I wonder how things are going with the input output to the skrill..

M

MrOliveira

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
worried

hello guys,

I recently made a deposit using "much better" as a payment option but I didn't receive the deposited amount... was this supposed to be an instant deposit?

What should I do ? I am emailing support but they are not responding to my emails and I don't know how many days or weeks I will have to wait to get a simple response.

if anyone can help me i would appreciate it.

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
They just have terrible poker software, the worst I have ever seen. I played a couple of freerolls there and realized that I don't want to play there.

M

MrOliveira

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
highstakes website

its a scam or not ?

M

MrOliveira

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
worry

Registered there recently, like the room is not bad, with live people. But sometimes the room freezes, which is unacceptable when playing for money. And so I played in freerolls for 60 cents and two tickets for 1.10. And they gave us $ 5 for the New year, which is very nice. I wonder how things are going with the input output to the skrill..

did you made any withdrawals? Are you still playing on this platform? How long does support take to respond?

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I also tried to make deposits there, but did not work, they want crypto when I asked them.

KrazyKoo

KrazyKoo

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Anyone can confirm whether their UK license requires Europeans to pay taxes?

KrazyKoo

KrazyKoo

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
I also tried to make deposits there, but did not work, they want crypto when I asked them.
Really? From norway?

This sounds scammy and scummy. I love crypto but sites even offering crypto makes them immediately look bad.