slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just made my account today and seems like they have some good freerolls,
And it plays really nice but i would like to know more about it

If you win from freerolls is it straight cash or do you need to wager it around a few times before it can become a withdraw?

Have you played on it or still play on it and how do you like it?

Do they have a deposit bonus and what kind?

Would you recommend the site to other players aswell?

Like to hear your thoughts about the site.

E

EL1t1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls are generally and almost always straight cash, so i would asume there its the same, havent heard of the site or played on it, if there are lots of players then it should be safe, i would recommend partypoker honestly, great tournaments, action at all times and decent software, also great bonuses & support.

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I already play on most of the sites ;)
Was just wondering about this one cause some US sites make you play with the money and rake before it's straight cash so thought i would ask here first, even tho i think it's a site from china better safe than sorry, looks like a up and coming site but the freerolls seems to be amazing
Freerolls are generally and almost always straight cash, so i would asume there its the same, havent heard of the site or played on it, if there are lots of players then it should be safe, i would recommend partypoker honestly, great tournaments, action at all times and decent software, also great bonuses & support.

AMTTT

AMTTT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
slicheri93 , and that the room HighStakes Poker Site, today I turned on the freerolls on the internet and wondered

IQ1KJG0o.png

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello. Is this a standalone-site or are they part of a network? I would probably give it a shot if i get more information. Thanks for the answers.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Freerolls on the HS come and go, I play in the summer of 19, a good modern site, a table for 6 players.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Had never heard of this site before. Always nice to gain access to new mines of gold.

Thank you for sharing with us!!! :call2:

I downloaded it but there is only 1 freeroll at 5:00 in the morning. The site seems very dead i saw practically no traffic. Thats sad because the software looked interesting :confused:

amatola

amatola

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Same software as SWC poker and BetandBit - just different skin. Freerolls are deceiving - last night played one for $215 - except it only paid out ONE $26 satellite ticket - from what I heard, most are like that. Mine had 95 entrants. Before withdrawing you will need to make a MINIMUM deposit of $50 and verify - will let you know how that goes - just deposited ETH. They take most major crypto.

It seems to be aimed at the European market from what I've seen - timezone wise.

D

DamocValentin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never heard of it. But i am interested in finding more details. You someone have knowledge regarding this, please share with us

amatola

amatola

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Never heard of it. But i am interested in finding more details. You someone have knowledge regarding this, please share with us

Suggest you wait a while - something odd there. You first have to deposit BEFORE you verify. Now I am trying to verify - took them a week before the ok'd my rates bill, but having issues with my ID not being recognized - they use a program, not a human for this part. Going scan at high rez and try again.

On the fence at the moment. Will see how verifying goes, then of course, withdrawing.

Right, so just took a high res scan of my passport - sent it of, and yes verified

BUT NO - suddenly site say I took too many attempts (last attempt where over a week ago and NO mention was made on how many attempts were allowed. Now it's disabled that part. But is just said I was verified.

Have sent a message to them - but this site it looking dodgier by the second

Last edited:
amatola

amatola

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Well, they did answer and said my account was verified - even though it clearly says:: account partially verified.

So hit the withdraw button. keeping in mind that I transfered $50 - I did not win it on freerolls, nether did they match my $50 with another $50 - no intro offer at all.

Now it says :
info_pink.png
You need to generate €50.00 more Poker Rake to be able to Withdraw.

amatola

amatola

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Just had confirmation from highstakes - yes, I have 30 days to generate $50 worth of rake on the $50 I deposited, before being allowed to withdraw.

Can we call it? Can we? YES, SCAM

K

kamciono5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ehh so it is a scam.. I played a little in this poker room and won some money from freerolls and from few mtts and currently i have something about 400e. Next time i will check reviews about new pr before start playing..

amatola

amatola

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Ehh so it is a scam.. I played a little in this poker room and won some money from freerolls and from few mtts and currently i have something about 400e. Next time i will check reviews about new pr before start playing..

Just double-check. Since my last post, it looks like they MAY have reversed their decision to make you earn rake on money that you have deposited. Not 100% sure - want to get my account to $100 or so before attempting to withdraw my initial $50 - but it looks like they have changed that rule.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Thanks for posting up this thread.

I've been contemplating downloading the site and making a deposit but now after reading this thread, I think I will take a pass on it. I just joined (& made deposits) on a couple I wish I hadn't bothered with and don't need another one.

That OPL series is coming up which is what had me thinking of playing on there (hard to pass up on those games but if there's head aches invovled... I say f it)

amatola

amatola

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
BTW - just an update. I came third in a MTT so thought I might withdraw my original $50 that I deposited. But no, I still need to somehow generate £49 of rake IN THE PREVIOUS THIRTY DAYS - to have the pleasure of getting the $50 (that I deposited!!) money back into my account. Still makes me so angry that I deposited with these guys - normally I am so careful - %$@&*

Should also add, BTW, that not only would it be extremely hard to generate $50 rake on $50, but on the dribble of traffic they have, it pretty much makes the task impossible.

KatamaranUA

KatamaranUA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, guys

here is my story
Have a following problem at highstakes.com. My account has been frozen after withdrawal request with no reason or explanation given and i get no response from customer service for more than a week. Account is verified and i have played rake required to withdraw.
At that moment i had about 200$ on my account with another 275$ pending for participating at poker league (https://onlinepokerleague.com/leaderboard). My nickname at the website is KatamaranUA and 15th place has been awarded to me and i expected conditioned award. The league manager reported that all payouts were proceeded which can be found in his post at https://onlinepokerleague.com/forum/opl-season-13-thread
Today I write letters to a few gambling commission. Now wait for the answer…

PS: maybe smbdy can provide me any help or advise about this situation and possible resolution on returning my monies.

KatamaranUA

KatamaranUA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Here the first answer from www.gamingcommission.ca (c)

Thank you for contacting the Kahnawake Gaming Commission (KGC). I am sorry but hightakes.com does not hold a KGC Permit. Unfortunately they do not appear to show any recognizable licensing jurisdiction on their website. I am sorry we are not able to assist you further.
Regards
Micki
Dispute Management
Kahnawake Gaming Commission

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
now they changed the withdrawal requirements. you only have to rake 10$, deposit and verify your account. the support told me so. somebody knows what is the minimum deposit there? site seems a bit dodgy to be honest so i still dont know if im going to deposit.

KatamaranUA

KatamaranUA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
now they changed the withdrawal requirements. you only have to rake 10$, deposit and verify your account. the support told me so. somebody knows what is the minimum deposit there? site seems a bit dodgy to be honest so i still dont know if im going to deposit.
I dep 20$ from skrill. But I dont recommend doing this =)

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
Any news about highstakes , are they legit ? Who is behind the company ?