HighStakes Poker Site Your thoughts?

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Has someone managed to withdraw any funds from this poker room? If so, maybe he will share his knowledge how he did it?

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I played on this site 2 years ago, then it disappeared, there were 54 euros on my account, I recently received an invitation, I asked where the money was, until I received an answer.

M

moularaki

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I won't and will not deposit on that room
better be carefull and wait to see other comments

M

MrOliveira

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
MrOliveira

did you made any withdrawals? Are you still playing on this platform? How long does support take to respond?

I joined the site through bankrollmob affiliation, created the account and got 5 usd free, I've been playing there for a week, I won a few tens of dollars at a 10 cent tables and then I risked it at high tables like $0.50/1+...

I'm a player who knows how to play better at highstakes tables. so after having won more than 300 usd i tried to make a deposit (i used the MuchBetter App method) to check the speed of deposit and withdrawal but my deposit was not credited on the HS platform. so i emailed support and they said i should sort this out with MB support.

but on the MB site there is an article explaining what we should do if we deposit on the site and are not credited.
here: https://...support.muchbetter.com/h...ccount-but-not-credited-to-my-gaming-account-

I sent several messages to MB support and they said they are investigating with the transaction ID I sent them.

MB support said that the deposit was made and sent me proof of it to my email.

right now i have over 700 usd in my account and my focus was to play highstakes tables and not withdraw all time, i like to play highstakes... but now i'm really worried and so i emailed to "gaming-curacao" (they are regulated here), more brm, and vip-grinders I will inform in soon too.

and I am also seeking help from a lawyer friend who works in this area of ​​combat against scams of this type, (I don't know if HS really is a scam, but these things are not common in online poker cuz I've played for over a decade and I know it).

so, I think this is happening because they don't want me to make any withdrawals, so far I haven't been able to withdraw anything at all.

the best way to solve these problems is for all of us to get together and report the things that are wrong there, so that we can at least have our deposit returned to the account. I am a Brazilian player who consider myself a professional because I make a living from it, I pay my bills through it, I help my mother, my children, my family with my work in online poker.... I can't keep having these types problems, my time is very valuable.

thank you all and let's all seek and demand that things work out the right way or we will be scammed !

M

MrOliveira

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Good News

HI ! GOOD NEWS !

I logged in just now and I saw that my deposit was credited, now i will wait if i will be able to make a withdrawal. I saw this now. I will keep informed if I will receive my deposit or not.

I hope that everything will be resolved to everyone ! :D

M

MrOliveira

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
cash out

I received my withdrawal, it took a few hours... I think everything is normal now on the site. I wish everyone to receive it and that the site is safe to play.:)

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't register on this Poker site yet...:rolleyes: While I only read the comments about this site...:deal:
I will to think...:cool:

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I received my withdrawal, it took a few hours... I think everything is normal now on the site. I wish everyone to receive it and that the site is safe to play.:)
You are one very lucky man. I read your story from beginning to end and never would've guessed such a fortunate outcome for you.

GL on the tables, dude!

M

MrOliveira

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
MrOliveira

You are one very lucky man. I read your story from beginning to end and never would've guessed such a fortunate outcome for you.

GL on the tables, dude!

Hello, I hope everyone gets the withdrawal too. maybe this is temporary... but anyway we should always investigate before depositing. I joined this site with $5 free and had profits over $700...

I'm glad I got my cash out which probably everyone else will too and everything will be back to normal.

good luck to you too, and good health and prosperity to all.

hugs.

mt2lhd

mt2lhd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is KYC required for all withdrawal amounts?

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I hope everyone gets the withdrawal too. maybe this is temporary... but anyway we should always investigate before depositing. I joined this site with $5 free and had profits over $700...

I'm glad I got my cash out which probably everyone else will too and everything will be back to normal.

good luck to you too, and good health and prosperity to all.

hugs.
What is the minimum deposit? How much did you deposit? Do you need to wage the deposit to be able to withdraw? How long did you wait for your withdrawal?

M

MrOliveira

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
HS

What is the minimum deposit? How much did you deposit? Do you need to wage the deposit to be able to withdraw? How long did you wait for your withdrawal?

Hello,

i think the minimum to deposit is 10 usd.
I deposited 10 usd using muchbetter app.
to cash out it is necessary to confirm the account cuz of anti-fraud.
my first withdrawal took a few hours. and I made a second withdrawal and it only took 3 hours.

I think you better ask about your doubts in the official support "support@highstakes.com" because his information is more safe.

Last edited:
Whompus

Whompus

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Loaded

I've never played for high stakes.. who's gonna stake me so I can try it out?
LOL..;)

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Strange thing. There is very little traffic in this poker room in cash games. The buy-in tournaments are virtually playerless. There are a lot of freerolls but no rebuys and no addons. What is the poker room making money on? Is it profitable?

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ery few games
almost no traffic

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I honestly feel the safest thing is to stick to known sites that are properly regulated . it's just far too easy for these two-bit fly by nights to rob us blind....

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I don't trust the owners , on Discord several reported their withdrawals are blocked for no reason. Sorry I would not deposit on HighStakes.

P

PokerPro2022

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Excuse me, young and inexperienced, but I still don’t understand, is it possible to play on this site or not?
Is the money withdrawn in the end?

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A question for those who play at this poker room. How is the verification of the account, payment of money and generally contact with the support? Is there any contact with this poker room to find out anything?

C

Capolos

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
im trying to verify my account and i can see the purposeful delay in the process, i mean, most of the sites do that. some sites will wait just around one to two days and then they proceed with transaction. let´s say thats fine. but this site, it´s already been ages. and no progress.

i don´t want to judge any poker site just because it´s new, or it has low traffic.. but highstakes.. theres just that bad feeling..

also the rake at cashgame tables is ridiculous.. 5% unlimited.. to be fair there is some kind of rakeback but man.. 5% wow, reminds me my old local live card room.. with rake as high as 10%

M

muleyy999

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im trying to verify my account and i can see the purposeful delay in the process, i mean, most of the sites do that. some sites will wait just around one to two days and then they proceed with transaction. let´s say thats fine. but this site, it´s already been ages. and no progress.

i don´t want to judge any poker site just because it´s new, or it has low traffic.. but highstakes.. theres just that bad feeling..

also the rake at cashgame tables is ridiculous.. 5% unlimited.. to be fair there is some kind of rakeback but man.. 5% wow, reminds me my old local live card room.. with rake as high as 10%
the 5% unlimited rake is too much ...glad u brought that up ...they want to grab some cash now

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is there any contact with this poker room? Does support work there? Deposits work lightning fast, but how is the payout? How is the account verification? I have sent them a dozen e-mails about these matters, no replies.